All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 06'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
As embarassed as Crystal

I "might" appear fawning. Great stuff. Keep it up.

furetofuretoover 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is the keystone of the series. Really, really well done. Congratulations, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
verbose

Eschew obfuscation

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

BDSM isn't my thing, but you paint quite a picture. For the first two pages I felt the character drama was lacking, but that last page hit me like a truck. Glad to see Lance making the needed revelations. I really like how his new choices don't affect the timeline going forward. Letting my nerd flag fly for a second, it reminds me of Majora's Mask. At the end of every cycle you reset the clock. Everyone goes back to their starting places, so even if you save everyone it is as though you've saved no one. Lance can revisit and retry his experiences, but he can't meaningfully amend his sins. It's a sexual Ghost of Christmas Past story, though I think you've made that allusion yourself. I'll save my final thoughts for the end, but all of this has me thinking on my own life. Its the most pleasingly painful sensation. Like hot sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lance really needs to stop being such a bitch. Love the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous