Mighty Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, though, Jimmy and Chris convinced me to get in there.

With Chris helping me warm up to it again, it didn't take long for me to get back into the jist of things. I put those gloves on my hands and I fell back in time, to the first fight I'd ever had.

Jimmy put on some target gloves, and let me throw some punches, coaching me and helping me get back into the way of things. It didn't take me very long to warm up, at which point someone from the gym actually challenged me to a sparring match.

I was nervous but, I accepted and took him on.

The guy's name was Bob.

Bob was one of the more tough-ass guys in the gym. He was an oldhead and had been going there since the day the doors first opened. Bob had fought professionally for a while, so needless to say, I should have felt way out of my league. Jimmy didn't tell me any of this shit though, so I was completely unaware.

If I had known, there's no way I would have gone up a guy with a record of 10 victories and zero knock out's.

I actually did a pretty decent job for a while though.

I kept my defense up and took a few hard jabs to the ribs and the stomach, a couple swift blows to the face but, nothing serious. I managed to dish out some good hits myself and Bob seemed pretty impressed. Did I win? Hell no, I didn't win. While I did an alright job, Bob was toying with me for the most part.

Hey, it was just a sparring match after all. When it came time though, Bob took me out and the bell rang, signaling the end.

We shook hands at the end of it, and Bob told me that I had some real potential, and to keep training.

I looked up, and there was Laura, standing outside the ring.

"Not bad," she called up to me.

"Think so?"

"I mean, you could use some work on your offense. The right hook was kind of weak but, there's room for improvement."

I laughed, taking my headgear off and tossing it to the floor. I leaned over the ropes and smiled down at Laura.

"So, no way I could take you on yet, huh?"

"Ha! Fuck no, you're joking right?"

"Yeah, I was joking...I'm not stupid Laura."

We both laughed, as I climbed out of the ring and sat down on a chair to relax. My legs were aching, and so were my arms and my ribs from the few jabs that I had taken. I had spent half the day at the gym, and really put in a rough workout, so I was feeling the after effects now.

"You look exhausted," Laura said, sitting down next to me.

"Ain't that the truth. I'm gonna hit the showers, then head home...I have work in the morning anyway."

"Well before you go," Laura said.

"I have a proposition to make you."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"What do you say to a little friendly sparring match?"

I blinked, surprised by the suggestion. We had just gotten done agreeing, that I couldn't stand up against Laura...now she was asking me to spar with her?

"Laura, I thought we just agreed that I'm no match for you?"

"We did," she replied. "But it's just a sparring match, right?"

Sparring match or not, I was confident that Laura could knock me on my ass if she wanted. I didn't really know if I was up for the beating, or not. "I really don't know..."

"Oh come on," she insisted. "It'll be fun! Besides, everyone's gone for the night! There's no one here to see you lose, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I sighed, bowing my head and laughing nervously. She was really pushy about this whole thing, and truth be told, I did kind of want to do it...even if I got my ass kicked. I loved fighting, always had, that's why I got into boxing in the first place.

"Come on, show me that Philly fighter spirit!"

"Alright, alright fine! I'll do it."

"Yes!" Laura yelled out, and I couldn't help but laugh.

We both got back to our feet and climbed into the ring, after Laura had locked the doors, to make sure that no other customers came inside. It was well past ten o'clock and they were closed for the night anyway.

I put my headgear on, followed by my mouthpiece and then my gloves and watched as Laura slipped into her own gear.

"By the way," she said.

"I was thinking we could make this a bit more interesting?"

I took my mouthpiece out again, looking at her suspiciously.

"Interesting how?"

"Like, maybe we could make a bet?"

"What did you have in mind?"

That familiar seductive grin crawled across her face again, and I had a sudden bad feeling like I shouldn't have asked her.

"Keep an open mind now," Laura started. "If I win, you have to suck my cock."

"No way!" I laughed.

"Yes, way! Come on, you know I've wanted to fuck the shit out of you since you showed the guts to walk into the girl's room that first day you were here."

"You told me to do that!"

"I was fucking with you," Laura laughed.

I would be lying if I said, that I didn't want anything to do with Laura sexually. I know I said earlier that I didn't but, truth be told, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since day one.

As wrong as it felt, I kept fantasizing about her naked, and that big cock between her legs and what it would be like to do things with her, that I had never done with anyone else. Even now, I was resisting these emotions but, I was losing the fight. I took a deep breath and exhaled, contemplating the deal that she was putting on the table for me. "What if I win?" I asked.

Laura looked at me as if she had never thought of that possibility until I had brought it up myself.

"Well, fair is fair, I guess. If you win, then I have to suck your dick...does that sound good enough for you?"

The odds of me actually winning, were pretty slim. I knew this but, I was still trying to keep my head up about it.

"Alright, that's good."

"Now don't go losing on purpose," Laura said.

"I know you actually really want my dick but, I expect you to give it your all, understand?"

My cheeks flushed red, at the suggestion that I secretly wanted to have sex with Laura. I did but...that Laura seemed to know that without me even having to say anything, was crazy. I put my mouthpiece back in and sighed, banging my gloves together and started bouncing up and down. Laura did the same thing, raising one hand and making the sound that the bell would make, much like Apollo Creed did at the end of Rocky 3.

The sparring match had begun.

We danced around each other for a few moments, bouncing up and down. Laura threw herself at me and I cringed, my hands going up immediately but, she quickly backed down and started laughing. She was teasing me.

I did the same back to her once or twice, before I actually let loose and threw the first punch. I swung hard and fast, aimed straight for the side of her head but, Laura blocked. I threw another punch and that was blocked too. I was taking it slow at first, gradually building up my stamina and my courage. The problem was, I was also still pretty tired from my fight with Bob earlier that night.

Maybe it would have been better if we had done this another day or something.

Too late for that now, I thought to myself.

Having built up enough adrenalin, my hits were coming in faster and a bit more aggressively now. I finally broke into a barrage of hooks, jabs, and uppercuts, all of which failed miserably. Laura's defense was absolutely perfect, and I knew she was waiting for the right opportunity to strike. With that in mind, I took a step back and took a deep breath, falling onto the defense...I thought that was a good move...but it wasn't.

Allowing Laura to go on the offense was a huge mistake on my part because I just wasn't ready for the barrage of attacks that she unleashed on me.

She moved fast as lightning, left hook, left hook, jab, right hook, jab. I blocked the first two hits but, fell short pretty fast and took a blow to my already sore ribs. Then a hit to the face and another to the side of the head, and even with the headgear on, I was stumbling and feeling a bit dizzy. I banged my gloves together, frustrated and determined not to lose too easily...there was a lot at stake here, I reminded myself. If I lost, I would be sucking dick.

While there was some part of me that actually wanted that, the more masculine and heterosexual side of myself was still reeling at the idea.

I moved forward, swinging hard and fast but, Laura intercepted and delivered a blow to the gut, knocking the air right out of me.

I fell back again, struggling to catch my breath. Laura took advantage of my moment of weakness, unleashing another wave of furious attacks...this time, I stood no chance against her.

One quick blow to the left side of my head, and I was flying across the right and landing hard on my side. I groaned, rolling over onto my back and staring up at the ceiling for a while. I felt like one of those cartoon characters, where they see birds flying around their head after they get hit really hard. I could almost even hear them chirping, as Laura stepped over me and pulled her headgear off, smirking down at me. I pulled off all of my gear and removed my mouthpiece, still laying there for a while.

"You alright down there?"

"Did you have to hit me so hard?"

"I told you, I wanted both of us to go all out!"

I laughed a little, as Laura reached out and took my hand to help me back to my feet. She yanked me up and I fell forward, straight into her arms. Before I could say a word, her lips were mashed up against mine and her tongue was invading my mouth. I was shocked at how straightforward she was being, how aggressive she was but, I didn't try to resist. I had lost and we'd had a deal...plus, she was a REALLY good kisser.

I kissed her back, our tongues dancing for a moment before she pushed me back and smiled at me. "Get down on your knees."

I nervously obeyed, curious to see what this would be like but, still not sure if I should actually be doing it. I slowly got down on my knees in front of Laura and watched, as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts. She pulled them down her long smooth legs, along with her panties and out sprang that huge nine-inch cock.

It glistened with sweat, and so did her heavy balls. Up close and personal, it looked twice as big as it actually was. Or maybe that was just because she was fully erect now, whereas she had only had a semi when I first saw it in the locker room.

Laura reached down and started stroking her cock, stepping closer to me and rubbing the head against my lips. I inhaled the strong, musky aroma, as she shoved her whole groin in my face. I opened my mouth to speak and Laura crammed her dick down my throat, choking me at first but, pulling back so I could breathe.

Her hands moved to my head and started brushing my hair, before taking two handfuls of it and forcing my head up and down. She rammed her cock in and out of my throat, gagging me with each thrust, as she vigorously fucked my mouth.

Taste wise, she was a bit salty from sweat but, it wasn't overbearing or anything that would throw me off completely.

It didn't take very long though, before my throat and my jaw were both aching quite badly. Laura's cock was no joke, it was big and it was thick. It was a lot to handle, especially for a beginner like myself. I didn't know if I could finish but, Laura didn't seem very interested in what I was feeling.

She continued thrusting, grunting and moaning as she fucked my throat. Her legs were shaking now and she was panting, sweating profusely; I could tell from experience, she was close.

I took control at this point, eager to make her cum so that this could just be over with.

I started willingly bobbing my head up and down, at a pretty fast pace, showing her that she didn't need to be so aggressive anymore. I choked, gagged and slurped on her massive meatstick, feeling the head begin to swell up inside of my mouth.

I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands, giving it a squeeze and pulling her deeper into my mouth...and that's when she went flying over the edge.

Laura gasped, thrusting her hips forward and moaning so loud that I thought for sure someone would hear her...then I remembered, we were alone at this point, so we were safe.

Her whole body shook over top of me, as her cock began to pulse and she pumped my mouth full with her thick, warm cum.

There was so much of it, and it was coming at such a fast pace...the only thing I could do was swallow! That was a challenge in itself because every time I would gulp some of it down, more of it would splash across my tongue and I would have to quickly swallow that down too. Finally, Laura's orgasm began to slow and the pump action slowed along with it.

She sighed, pulling back and her dick slipped out of my mouth with an audible wet pop. I gasped for air, spit running down my chin and my eyes watering, as I looked up at her.

"That was pretty good," Laura commented, still breathless.

I stayed there on my knees for a while, my cheeks flushed and my forehead glistening with sweat. The taste of Laura's cum still lingered on my tongue, and my mouth was still watering, as I tried to register what I had just done.

Laura was still looking at me, with lust in her eyes...and that's when I realized that her cock had not gone down yet. It was still standing at full attention, dripping with spit and some remaining cum. "You're still horny?" I asked, surprised by her sexual stamina.

"Mm, it takes more than a blowjob to give me relief."

Laura reached down, taking me by the hands and pulling me up to my feet. I stumbled forward and fell right into her arms, much like I had before, and she spun me around to face the ropes. The next thing I knew, she was yanking my shorts down to my ankles and spreading my ass cheeks. I knew exactly what it was, that she had in store for me next, and I panicked.

"Whoa, what the hell?"

"Sorry, can't help myself!"

She knelt down behind me, spreading my cheeks and I felt something hot and wet pressing against my tight rosebud.

"What the fuck are you doing," I yelped.

Laura gave no response, she just continued licking my asshole and shoved her tongue up inside of me. I gasped, grabbing the ropes and leaning forward further just by pure reflex.

She gave my ass a nice hard smack, and I jumped, yelping once again. Then I felt her fingers sliding into my hole and I tensed up, squeezing tightly around her, which only seemed to make her more excited. "I'm gonna fuck your sweet little ass," Laura said from behind me.

"You can't," I answered. "I didn't sign up for that, Laura!"

There was a deal set in place, I had lost the match and I had held up my end of the bargain. If I lost, I was only supposed to suck her dick...Laura never said anything about fucking me in the ass.

"This wasn't part of the deal!"

"Well, it is now baby!"

I could have stopped her if I really wanted to. Laura might have been tough but, I was confident that I could at least fight her off in a situation like this. So why wasn't I trying to resist? Sure, I was arguing but, arguments were not going to stop Laura from claiming my anal cherry. I wasn't putting up a real fight, because somewhere deep down inside, I didn't want to.

Something deep inside of me was curious about what this would feel like. I had enjoyed going down on her, even as conflicted as it had left me feeling...but this?

This had me more curious, then I had ever been about anything else in my life.

Laura stood up behind me, her hands moving to my hips and she pushed forward, and I could feel something hard pressing against my asshole. I knew that it was that huge python of a dick, probing and teasing me. She kissed the back of my neck, moving her hands up my sides and over my chest in a very sensual manner. "You're gonna love this baby, trust me."

I gave up arguing, and put my trust in Laura. I could hardly believe this was about to happen but, I bit my lip, and braced myself for what was to come.

Laura eased forward, and I felt a bit of pressure against my puckered hole. I felt the resistance, as it pushed back against her for a few brief moments...and then the barrier was beaten down and the head popped right into me. I gasped, lurching forward and gripping the ropes even tighter, as she sunk right into me.

"Oh, holy fuck!" Was all I could say.

"Holy fuck is right," Laura laughed. "You're so damn tight!"

Laura actually had to wait a moment, before she could even consider trying to move. I was so damn tight, that if she moved the wrong way, she might blow her load way too soon. She also wanted to give me some time to adjust to her oversized cock...I felt so stuffed, that my whole body was shaking under her weight.

After what felt like an eternity, Laura moved her hands over my back and started giving me a nice massage. She slowly pulled back, withdrawing about five out of nine inches of her cock from my ass, and pausing for a few brief seconds.

"You ready?" she asked me softly.

"Y-Yeah," I replied shakily.

Without any further words, she slammed her hips forward again and buried herself deep in my ass once more. I gasped, gripping the ropes as I had done before, and howled in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She had so much force behind that thrust, that she knocked the wind right out of my lungs.

If I hadn't already been sore from today's workout, you can bet my ass that I would be after all of this was over.

Laura didn't stop there.

She pulled back, about five inches once again and threw herself forward again, and again. She was plowing me with everything that she had, her massive cock digging deeper and deeper with every thrust. I felt how stretched out I was back there, and I worried that it might actually be bad for my well being. Laura seemed to know what she was doing though, in spite of how aggressive she was. If she thought she could hurt me, she would slow down and be more gentle; at least I hoped she would.

I felt like I could trust her though, so I tried to relax more and just enjoy myself and what was happening.

And I did enjoy it, more and more, little by little. The pain was extreme at first but, it didn't last very long. It seemed like just seconds, before I started moaning and panting, as she continued ramming me from behind. My own seven inches hung flaccid between my legs, dripping pre-cum all over the ring. Laura reached around and grabbed my dick, and started stroking in perfect rhythm with her thrusting. We were both completely in tune with each other now, moaning and panting together.

I was going to cum.

My cock had swelled up to full size in her hand, and more and more pre-cum was oozing from the tip. I could feel Laura's cock swelling up inside of me as well, the head growing thicker and throbbing now. She continued jerking my cock furiously until I cried out and my entire body started shaking from head to toe. This was unlike any orgasm, that I had ever experienced before.

Normally it felt like an intense build-up of pressure, followed by one huge explosion. This, on the other hand, was more like that familiar fire that I had come to know and love, times ten. It spread all over my body, causing every muscle that I had to twitch and convulse, and I even felt my like my eyes might pop out of their sockets if she slammed into me any harder.

I was so caught up in the reaction that my body was having, that I hadn't even noticed when I sprayed cum all over the floor and the ropes. There was a puddle of jizz right underneath of me, that I was completely unaware of at the moment.

As my body continued to twitch underneath of her, Laura started moaning and panting louder and louder. Her cock began to pulse inside of me and I felt the warmth of her cum, as she blasted it deep within me, painting my insides white.

Then she was falling backward, pulling me along with her, and as she landed on the mat and brought me down on top of her, I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. She hit something deep inside of me, that nearly knocked me straight out of my body.