All Comments on 'Mighty Oaks Ch. 03'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Uhhh, day jobs?

Are we to believe that the rape trial did not undo ALL the concealment of identity which had been so meticulous?

Plausible erotic scenes abound. Hubby maintains a balance between rational protector of wife and marriage, and reluctant cuckold compromising with his true love's wishes! That tension is milked very effectively.

A bit more aggressive editing would have been in order. It is hard to believe that UKRschr is fond of misspellings and other obvious writing errors!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
" We have seen better days "

It's rare I disparage a happy ending but find myself doing so here. The narrator got played like a fiddle by both Jason & his wife. Did UkR have a migraine when concluding this ? Where's the twist that rings out at the end clear as a whoopie cushion slipped under the victim by the puckish prankster in a hither too now silent church ?

I won't denigrate this author's abilities - he's written multiple ,artful but hilarious parodies of the Loving Wife genre, but in this story he was a shadow of his diabolical self. It was a pity, there wasn't need for more pity in this go-round. The narrator was a chump & undeservedly escaped his bitter but just desserts.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Another winner! Not!

See previous comments on previous stories. Any of your stories is basically the same as any other one which you've written so any of my negative comments which I've given in the past should suffice here.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
In other words...

...you suck!

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
More of the Same

I thought there might a chance the husband would have some balls.Guess not Just more of your cuckold husband/slut wife.Another variation on the same old theme.Shame really you actually write pretty well. To bad every story is the same

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
This was one of your better stories..

but once again the husband is the tool and blame for everything bad. Jenn toke no responsbility for bringing them into the porn world instead blaming him for being weak. The husband bought Jason's line that she was better off fucking him than her husband. Why would anyone want to be with her?

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

So, the long arm of the Law eventually reached out to rescue our hero's. But with Jenn's infatuation with huge cock and aggressive Bulls I find it hard to believe she won't continue looking for more extra marital fucking.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE PROMISES BECAME LIES AND MORE DECEIT

and happily ever after is a figment, TK U MLJ LV NV

mcbsmcbsalmost 11 years ago
Wrong Title

A more appropriate title for this story would be "Narcissist and Mindless Slut Punk Wimp Husband."

A better ending would have been for the husband to go along with everything, until he was made a partner in the film project, than told Jenn, "We're finished." He might as well have made some profit off of her whoring.

I gave 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tale of two idiots

no way could I see hanging with a woman llke that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Imagination

Lit has many writers who are not very good but some have true talent. UK is one of the latter. In addition to great technical skill he has a good imagination. His stories always have interesting plots and details although the general theme is almost always the same. When you read a UKR story you can expect to find an oversexed wife, and a somewhat wimpy (or tolerant) husband who deals with his wife's pretended reluctant but always enjoyable adultery in a very practical low key British sort of way without alot of drama.

Keep writing UK. Even the people who think they don't like your stories really do or else they wouldn't read them. They just don't like that they like them because the cuckold theme can make people emotional esp. those of us who do not personally identify with the type of behavior of the husband or wife for that matter.

This was another great UK story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just don't understand most of UKR's stories

All 3 chapters painted a picture of a smart hard working man with moral character and features, yet making him out to be a wimp unable to make a stand against this entire sexual affair. that is what this was. hidden behind a hack job of a so called porno flick that is what was happening. Jenn's struggle with sex with other men was clearly spelled out and her desire destroyed their vows. The husband here should have been written as a strong man of morals and principals, does not need to be a MMA fighter to fight for his family. nothing wrong with ending a story.. where the wife loses the perfect life for a dark fantasy with no future or love. that is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

UK, you always write interesting, absorbing and sensual stories but...BUT -your guys are always intelligent and in this case hubby allows wife to deep throat kiss this guy in his presence (in front of him, in his presence? - insulting and demeaning!) and for long meaningful and passionate kisses?

The sex he witnessed wasn't just mind blowing euphoric sex, she and Jason were Total Lovers when they coupled...Total, loving, kissing and coupling!

Nice job writing, definitely a good plot but hubby would have to have given up! If not the first time she ran across the street to fuck Jason but the time and sensual relationship that ensued. I know he loved her but she had no respect for him and the thing about her vows, an excuse and justification to qualify and convince hubby that she didn't want to lose him. Just a minute, she knows she'll never keep fucking Jason forever, no dummy, she won't want to explain being single again and hubby was a good catch so...I think you get my point, you wrote around this possibility.

At any rate, she got to be the whore that she secretly really wanted to be and got to keep hubby as well. Just wonder how long before she has another fantasy, maybe being a red light hooker that se just can't stop getting horny about or...wait, how about a high class escort.

Well, hubby lose, think he knows but he's got a hot piece of ass for the moment and he knows that she knows...he'll let her do whatever she wants. She's happy, he - doesn't know for how long.

Wow, didn't know I had that much to say. I do enjoy reading your stuff. Just don't care for cucks unless they leave, BTB or find a way to leave honorably - even when they let the woman go comfortably!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce Her!

I do believe I would of drugged the both, cut off his cock and balls, sown up her cunt with stainless steel line...damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead! Fu**them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I could see it ending in disaster, the husband will always be wondering if she can be trusted when they're apart. It will be along time before they if ever get back to where they were before Jason appeared on the scene, if they manage to stay together long enough, the tensions can be to much to bear.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Jenn and Jason?

I get it now!! This story is about a cuck that likes to see his wife fucked. What initially messed it up for me is that it wasn´t believable at all. Jason takes a job as a TEMP. where your wife works. But yet he has enough money to drive a fancy car. buy a house across from you and have it remodeled into a studio, not to mention the cameras and all the equipment to make some movies? So if Jason hadn´t decided to move. Was your wife going to stop seeing him? I don think she would have been able to go back to what she had before Jason. Well she need not worry as there are a lot of Jasons out there ready to do a married houswife. I think I´m going to take a recess from LW cause it seems this is all the kind of stories they have been allowing in here. If only this stories were a little belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rubbish

Whore wife and a wimp husband. She fucks half the city and he takes her back. The end. Not even a 1* rating.

Thrawn1234

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining if improbable nonsense

Well written if somewhat improbable tale of dark fantasies addling common sense. The slippery slope from allowing his wife to indulge her fantasy to participating in her life as a porn star went a little too quickly and glibly for my suspension of disbelief. However, it was entertaining and superior to most tales in this genre.

LA

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
WTF

This is the second story of yours that I have read and I once again have to question whether or not you still nurse from your mommies tit. This is also the last story of yours that I'm reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meaningful Revenge?

I didn't note any meaningful Revenge in this Story. I selected it to read as Revenge. It's not as advertised there fore I rated it as a 1 and any better would be a lie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp you every story deserve a 0 or 1

dont have a guts that loser that's why give you 1 star loser wimp

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Not

Not enough angst to be a good cuckold story. You got to have the angst to have a cuck story. The cuck comments are all about the angst.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

Their relationship will never be the same again.

He proved himself to be a wimp right from the beginning. And she proved herelf to be a big cock slut. Neither of them will change.

Forget her promise to remain faithfful. She'll go looking for strange and he'll let her.

Revenge. What revenge?

Once again, two stars for the writing.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Yeah sure slut wife feels bad for fucking everyone and promises not to cheat anymore. LMFAO Sluts just NEVER keep. those promises very long.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

I guess the only good thing is the cucky apologist isn't writing this lame ass shit anymore, maybe the shit encrusted strapon used to peg him infected his colon and he died horribly....

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 1 year ago

This could have been a fairly good story but just too many weird and unbelievable twists. Nobody can be as dumb as the husband even given he is such a wimp and the wife's actions are over the top. The story had potential but missed out so many times to be believable. You have some writing potential but missed on this one. Have to give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story would be much better if the wimp husband had the whores suitcases packed so she could go to Vegas with the arrogant asshole porn star.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

Ouch....just ouch....this is his wife? This is his life? Really?....ouch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous