All Comments on 'Miguel'

by dylansmith

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved this story thank you

I loved this story thank you, Ant more gay adventures coming our way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would say this guy is a lot more gay than just bi. I can appreciate why he likes being fucked. It is such a good feeling being filled up with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I am Bi and wish I could meet a Miguel on one of my trips.

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 5 years ago
Way more gay than bi

I definitely agree with the earlier comment that this guy is way more gay than bi, but overall a good, hot story. There is no feeling like having some stud fill your ass with cock and cum! I'm not sure what is the bigger turn-on... the act of submitting your hole for another man's pleasure, the taboo aspect or the sheer physical pleasure of having your ass stretched and filled, but one thing is certain... it's an awesome feeling.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Addicted

Great story! I use condoms if I don't know the guy well but, I'm totally addicted to cum and my Buddy always shoots inside me bareback. If we lived together I would try to keep his load in me all the tie. I don't just want it, I NEED it!

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
More!

Would love more of this, so fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG... I love to make out and kiss, kiss, kiss with my Man. The chemistry between you and Miguel is so hot and sexy. I love how you can't get enough of his big cock. You know it's gonna hurt but that dick is so good you just keep taking it no matter. This story has me so worked up and horny, I just want to be feminine and girly for the first Man I see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous