Miguel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going. I want to feel your balls up against me."

He resumes pushing forward, and just when I feel like there is no way I'll be able to take more, I feel his sack against my ass.

"Mmmmmm! Oh my god you fill me up!"

"Yeah?"

He slowly pulls back out, and I feel on the verge of passing out again, I feel so empty.

"Oooohhhhhh!"

He comes forward again, a bit faster this time.

"Holy shit yes!"

He laughs and starts moving in and out in a slow rhythm. It feels so good. I am moaning over and over. My hands are exploring his strong arms, his chest, his sides.

"Your cock feels amazing. I might cum just from this if you keep it up."

"I don't know how long I can keep this up before I cum. Your asshole feels so good, and you are so sexy."

"Mmmmmmmm!"

He picks up the pace and really starts thrusting his glorious shaft into me.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh my god! I want your cum! I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

"Oh yeah baby!"

"Kiss me Miguel!"

He leans over me as he continues to drive his cock hard into my eager asshole. Our lips meet and our tongues intertwine. We are moaning into each other, breathing into each other. It's all I can take. My body tenses, I loudly moan through our kiss, and fire my first shot up between our bodies, my already tight asshole clampening down further on his thick cock. Miguel moans deeply, and thrusts hard into me, I push my hips back against him as I feel his body convulse and his cock twitch. Then I am filled up with heat, I feel it pouring into my ass. This causes me to go off again, my asshole squeezing causing another hot shot to unload into me. We are locked in this infinite loop of rapture as time stands still. It seems to simply go on, endlessly. Our tongues still wrap around one another. I am whimpering. Miguel is grunting.

We continue in our kissing embrace until I feel his spent unit slide out of my sated, at least for the time being, asshole. I begin to realize that my arms are locked around his powerful torso, pulling him down towards me. I release him, and he rolls over onto his back beside me, breathing heavily.

===========

I sit up and grab my wine glass, drinking the rest as I walk over to pour some more. I refill both our glasses, draining the first bottle. I uncork the next one. I bring the wine back over and set mine beside the bed, and then reach across Miguel to put his beside him. I lay next to him and fondle his balls, rolling them around in my hand. He looks at me and smiles. I lean in and we kiss and make-out for a little bit. I can feel him start to get hard again slowly.

"Wow! That was amazing. I'm still in a whirlwind trying to figure out how the hell I ended up with you up here."

"I like older, more distinguished men I guess."

"Oh, now I'm old."

We both laugh.

"Do you only top?"

"I've been fucked by one guy, but otherwise, yes, I am the one who fucks."

"Are you bi?"

"Nope. You are obviously?"

"Yes, I suppose I am, though up until now it has just been a fetish with being fucked. That passion-fest was something new."

His cock was getting fairly hard now, the tip was already peeking out of the foreskin. I grab some oil and work it all over his shaft, and then concentrate my attention on rubbing and squeezing the tip until he is nice and hard. I climb over him and straddle his waist. I start grinding my hips around, sliding my slippery ass crack all over his once again hard unit. I lean down and we kiss deeply. He is thrusting his hips into me, his cock sliding around trying to find a place to happen.

I sit up and reach behind me, grabbing his shaft and holding it in place against my asshole. I push back against it, and the head penetrates me. I breath heavily as I lift up and down a few times, teasing. I let it slide in deeper, and then slowly slide my tight asshole all the way down his hard cock. I wiggle my ass around and move in kind of a figure eight motion, relishing the feel of him deep inside of me. My hands are exploring his toned pecs as I continue to grind my hips. Miguel's hands are grabbing my ass, and running up and down my thighs and my hips.

"Fuck you are so sexy!"

"Mmmmmm! So are you. You're fucking gorgeous!"

"Yeah?"

"Are you kidding me? Yes! So hot!"

"Mmmm! That feels good baby."

"Yeah? You like having your thick cock in my tight ass?"

"Fuck yes!"

I continue to grind, moaning, lifting ever so slightly up and down. I lean forward and we kiss deeply. I arch my back and lift my ass up and back down on his cock. I stroke like this a few times as we make out, then he pops out of me. I sit back up, and reach back to slide him in again. Now I lean back slightly, my right hand braced on his left thigh, and I start to plunge down hard on his thick cock before bouncing back up again. I continue this, faster and faster, leaking precum as his shaft slides up and down my prostate. Miguel's hands are firmly on my hips, urging them up and down. I am moaning constantly.

"Oh fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum again baby!"

I lean forward and put my hands on his chest. I grind my hips forward and back, continuing to slide him in and out of me.

"Spank me!"

Miguel's hands roughly grab my ass cheeks. His right hand lightly slaps my left ass cheek.

"Mmmm! Harder!"

He lifts it again and crashes it down with a solid slapping noise. I squeal in pleasure. His left hand smacks my right ass cheek.

"Oh god! More!"

"Oh fuck!"

Miguel tenses up and I feel him start to shoot inside of me again, flooding my asshole with his seed. He slaps my left cheek twice, and then my right cheek. I am squealing and moaning over and over. My hips are furiously moving back and forth, his cock continues to twitch inside of me as he writhes beneath me. I feel his hand come down hard on my left cheek once again and it is all I can take. I push down hard, and erupt onto Miguel's stomach. I am loudly moaning, my asshole is pulsating, clamping down on his throbbing unit over and over. His hands are roughly grabbing and slapping my ass. I lean forward as my orgasm slows down and we kiss. I feel his spent cock flop out of my asshole. I can feel cum dripping out of me as we continue to make out passionately.

=============

Once my breathing is almost back to normal, I peel myself off of Miguel and stumble to the bathroom to clean up a bit. I return and sit beside him on the bed, and have a swig of wine. Miguel sits up and grabs his glass. He holds it up between us.

"Cheers!"

I clink my glass against his, and he leans in to kiss me. He lifts his glass to his mouth to take a drink.

"Yes, cheers! To unexpected encounters!"

I take a drink as well.

"I see you opened the second bottle of wine. Good thing I brought two."

I laugh. "Not that I need anymore. I had enough beer as it is, and I have to work in the morning."

"Do you want me to head out? Let you sleep?"

"God no! Are you kidding me?"

We sit quietly for a couple of minutes.

"Why don't we hop in the shower? Get cleaned up a bit for the next round. I want you to fuck my face with that gorgeous cock of yours, cum in my mouth. I want another taste of your thick cuernos my young toro."

"Holy fuck baby! You sure know how to fire a guy up."

I get up and head for the bathroom, Miguel follows. I get the water running nice and warm, and we both climb in. I let the water hit my face. Miguel wraps his arms around me and kisses the back of my neck. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. He pulls me close to him with his strong arms around my torso. I lose track of time as we lock lips, kissing passionately, the water running down our faces.

At some point, Miguel grabs a bar of soap and steps out of the water stream. I move towards him and take the soap. I work up a good lather on my hands, and rub it all over his package, which is almost rock hard once again. He takes the bar back and I continue to scrub all around his balls and shaft, pulling the foreskin all the way back and giving the tip a good polish as well. Miguel's legs buckle slightly as I do this. I turn around, and Miguel runs his soapy hands over my ass, scrubbing down the crack. He puts the bar of soap down, and I feel his hands on my hips as he slides his hard cock around my soapy crack. I turn around and we make out some more as we step back under the water to let the soap rinse off.

I turn off the water, as Miguel pulls open the curtain. He grabs a towel and passes it to me, and then grabs one for himself. He steps out of the tub. I just stand there and watch for a bit as he dries off, admiring his toned body and his tanned skin. He smiles at me and stands in front of the toilet to take a piss. I dry myself off, then follow Miguel out of the bathroom. He is standing having some wine. I fix up the pillow stack and lay back with my head propped up.

"Get over here. I want you to fuck my face and talk dirty to me, my young toro."

"Wow! You're amazing baby!"

He climbs up on the bed and straddles my chest, he is about halfway erect. I fondle his balls with my left hand and pull back his foreskin with my right. I lick and suck on the head, and stroke the shaft. It doesn't take long until he is throbbing hard in my mouth.

I reach around and grab his toned ass with both hands. I look up at him as I lean my head against the pillow and pull him towards me. He starts moving his hips gently, forward and back. I relax my mouth and let him slide in and out, rolling my tongue around the tip any chance I get.

"Mmmm! You like that baby?"

"Mrm hrm." I garble in agreement with my mouth full of thick cock.

"Yeah. You like when I fuck your mouth? You like my cock in your slutty mouth?"

More garbled affirmatives.

He picks up the pace and I struggle not to gag on his juicy unit. Luckily my nose isn't clogged up.

"Yeah! Suck my cock slut! Mmm! You're a good little cocksucker. You want my cum, baby?"

"Mrm hrm."

"Yeah, I bet you do, you dirty little cum slut! I'm gonna cum on your face, in your beard. Suck my hard cock baby. God I love fucking your slutty little mouth."

He is thrusting fast and furious now, and his breathing is getting heavy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby! Oh yeah, I'm gonna blow on your slutty face! Oh! Here it comes!"

He suddenly pulls out and grabs his cock and starts pumping up and down the shaft in his fist. The first shot hits my upper lip and nose. He moves his cock head lower and the next blast hits just below my mouth to the left and runs down into my beard. I wrap my lips back around the end and take the next couple spasms into my mouth. I am amazed that he still has this much cum left at this point. He lets go of his shaft, and I take it and run my thumb along the bottom, trying to milk out any remaining cum. My lips still around the head, and my tongue still twirling around it. Miguel's legs buckle. He pulls away.

"Fuck! You're gonna make me collapse on you!"

He leans down and kisses me. Then starts to work his way lower. He kisses the left side of my neck, moves to my nipples and alternately gives them both some attention; licking, sucking, nibbling, kissing. His fingers playing with whichever one his mouth is not. He kisses his way down my belly, wraps his tongue around the head of my throbbing cock, slides his mouth up and down my shaft a few times. He kisses his way down to my balls, which he kisses, licks, and sucks on for a bit, while he pumps the length of my unit in his hand. He moves his mouth back up and licks and sucks on the head for a bit, before sliding me in and out of his mouth. He wraps a hand around the base of my cock and pushes down towards my body, and continuously moves his lips up and down the length of my shaft. His other hand starts to fondle my balls. I am not going to last long.

"Oh god that feels good. I'm going to cum soon."

Miguel just keeps on going, moving his mouth up and down even faster. I am moaning and breathing heavily, and then my body tenses and I start to blow my load in his mouth. He continues sucking me off as I writhe beneath him. I finally reach down to stop him, and he follows suit with trying to milk out every last drop.

============

Miguel gets up and grabs his wine, finishes his glass and pours some more.

"Fuck, that was hot!"

I start to get up from the bed.

"Yeah it was! Now I need a spanking."

"I think that can be arranged."

I make my way over to Miguel and put my arms around his neck. I push my body up against his and we kiss passionately. His hands caress my body, knead my ass cheeks.

I kiss below his ear. I whisper, "I want you to take me from behind. I need you to gore me with your glorious cuernos."

"God baby, you are a dream come true."

I turn and lean on my hands on the end of the bed, arching my back.

"Grease me up and slap my ass Miguel."

"Anything you want baby."

He grabs the oil and digs some out, he starts rubbing it all over my ass cheeks, my inner thighs, my lower back. He moves a bit to my left and places his left hand on my lower back, pushing down slightly. His right hand carresses my right ass cheek, and then lighly slaps it. He repeats this on my left ass cheek. He leans forward to give me a kiss, and slaps my right cheek hard.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"You like that baby?"

"Yeah."

Slap! Slap! Twice on my left ass cheek. I squeal. Slap! Right cheek again.

"Fuck your ass is so hot!"

"Mmmm...thanks."

Slap! Right. Slap! Left. Slap! Right.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Fuck yeah."

He moves behind me, thrusting his hard cock against me like a dog in heat.

"Spank me toro."

Right, left, right, right, left, all while sliding his cock up and down my crack. I am squealing in pleasure.

"God, I want to fuck your sexy ass again so bad!"

"Yes, please!"

I crawl up onto the bed on my hands and knees. Face down , ass up. I arch my back and wiggle my eager ass around.

"So fuckin' hot baby! I'm gonna eat it first."

"Mmmmmm!"

Miguel pulls me back to the bottom edge of the bed, then buries his face in my ass. It feels so good as he laps his tongue all around my asshole, pushing against it, licking it, licking down to the back of my balls. He sucks on them, and then pulls my hard cock back through my legs and licks and sucks on the tip. He lets it go and works his way back to my asshole again, once again blissfully employing his tongue all over it.

He urges me to move further up the bed with his hands, then slaps my right ass cheek hard. I moan. I look back over my shoulder and he is greasing up his thick shaft. He pushes oil into my asshole, lubing me up. Miguel isn't wasting anymore time. I feel his cock head pressed against my asshole, and I push back against it as his cuernos punctures me.

"Of fuck, stop!" I am seeing stars.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah, it just hurts. Just give me a minute to relax. Don't move."

I slowly push back against him, letting my asshole adjust to handle his girth from this angle.

"Fuck your cuernos is so fucking thick."

"Feels so good in your tight asshole baby."

I slide forward and back a few times until I feel my ass press up against Miguel's body.

He slaps my right ass cheek and slowly pulls his thick shaft back, then pushes it forward again. I am breathing hard, moaning, exclaiming, as he works into a nice slow rhythm. Each stroke feels impossibly long. Each thrust feels amazing.

"Oh god! I love how your cock fills me up. Fuck me toro!"

He picks up the pace.

"Fuck baby, you are so sexy!"

Slap! His hand crashes down against my right cheek. I squeal.

"Yes! Spank me! Fuck me toro!"

Slap! Left cheek. And the pace of his thrusts quickens. He is slapping my ass repeatedly, both of his hands taking their turns spanking each of my ass cheeks. I am moaning and squealing constantly.

"Oh god! Fuck me harder!"

Miguel roughly grabs my hips and pulls them towards him as he thrusts hard into me.

"Oh yes! Pound my ass toro!"

My body is jarred forward each time his hard cock is slammed into me, but his hands hold me in place. Miguel is grunting. His left hand reaches around and pulls back on my throat, pulling my head back but not choking me. His right hand spanks me, alternating cheeks. I continue moaning, squealing.

Suddenly, he pulls out. He shoves my face down onto the bed, his hand holding me down just behind my neck.

"Oh yeah baby! Your ass is so fucking hot baby!"

"Mmmmm!"

He gets up and straddles my ass, then buries his cock balls deep and starts plunging it up and down. I am instantly leaking, cum, precum, I don't even know. I am in rapture as he pounds his throbbing cock deep inside of me over and over, slamming my body into the mattress. After a bit, I can barely hold myself up.

"I have to lie down."

I flop down onto my stomach, and instantly feel Miguel's cock, my toro's cuernos, being slid back into my asshole. I lift my ass a bit to meet it. And then he is pounding it into me again.

"Oh god! Your cock feels so good! Pound me hard toro!"

He reaches a hand under me and clamps down on the base of my cock. I feel his chest against my back, then he is breathing heavily, almost bellowing, and kissing and biting the back of my neck. If I wasn't already orgasming before, I sure am now, and in the same moment I feel him unload deep inside of me once again. He continues thrusting into me as my asshole pulsates on his thick cock. His strokes slow down and I feel him collapse against my back. His left hand once again reaches around my throat, pulling my head sideways until our lips meet. We kiss passionately as he continues to slowly slide in and out of me.

========

12