Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Heading into GAY

While guys being bi or gay might seem erotic to YOU it isn't to 95% of the population. If you head in the direction you seem to be setting up you need to move this to gay male for the rest of the story or suffer the flames and low scores you'll get otherwise.

Dropped it to 2* for this chapter because of the apparent gay direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars. As for "95% of the population ..."

... what utter nonsense.

As a straight man married to a bisexual woman, I can tell you - and unlike the person who commented about "the 95% s/he imagines s/he speaks for - our sample of two indicates that exactly 100% of "the population" finds your story well-written, hot, and a good mix of likely fact and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars. As for "95% of the population ..."

... what utter nonsense.

As a straight man married to a bisexual woman, I can tell you - and unlike the person who commented about "the 95%" s/he imagines s/he speaks for, I actually KNOW the opinions of our study population - our sample of two indicates that exactly 100% of "the population" finds your story well-written, hot, and a good mix of likely fact and fantasy.

Looking forward to more.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Few questions popped into my head

First, Now that the two lovers have made the choice to bring "others" into their sexual fun, why only men? I am a hung guy who likes to join Married couples as the dom. But have also been with some hot MILF's and young women who enjoy women as well. As you stated in chapter one she came into the library and was looked at by not only men but other women as well. Second, as our soon to be cuckold is also bi curious, why was he so shocked once he saw Eric kissing a woman? Did not not dawn on him that bi guys are just that, bi. I am looking forward to the next chapter. As cuckold learns about his bi side, his submission side, his bottom boy side. I am sure his sexy girlfriend will lead and teach him along the way.

bwhalemlbwhalemlover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks and the future of the story

First off thanks for the comments, all of them. Now for "Devilspy" the looks Andrea got in the story is the hint of what is to come. Yes she will spend time in the arms of another woman.

Lastly, to palewriter the prologue of the next chapter has some specific statistics that you might find interesting and which contradict your sited percentages on the gay and bisexual population. Which is right? I'm not really sure but the numbers you claim don't ring true therefore I doubt they are accurate.

Thank you for taking the time to be involved and respond. Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous