All Comments on 'Mike and Jessica Ch. 01'

by SuspendedAnimation

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful first story.

Great start. I enjoyed reading this story & I'm glad to see you plan to continue it. Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some good, some bad

Generally speaking it was better than most 1st stories here, but you really should look at getting an editor to look things over for you if you choose to submit more stories. Your use of punctuation such as the use of commas was one area you should look at, you used them quite a bit where they weren't needed.

I also almost stopped reading when you wrote about getting caught up on her clit while they played tag in the pool, which really is very unlikely unless she had a gigantic one. Again, a good editor would have caught this as well as the overly detailed descriptions you use which takes away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn good start!

I thought it was well thought out, yes there are similar stories but you made it believeable, that is the key, I sometimes quickly scan stories that are not as well detailed to get to the (brother cumming inside his sister) part, but this story I took my time and enjoyed it as the start of a love story and sex. I'm really looking foward to the next one, hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superdooper !

Wow ! damn good story and very well told . I'm soaked after reading it ; gotta go ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was a great story , loved it. Can't wait for next part.

That was a great story , loved it. Can't wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn..Damn ..Damn!!!!

that was one of the best stories i have read... it was hot and made you want to read on!..Hope you make more chapters and the ending better be good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mike and Jessica

Your story stands out because of the realistic character development, attention to detail, and fluent, highly descriptive prose.

Enjoyed this story very much and hope you will dontinue writing on this or other forums.

Sombras16Sombras16about 13 years ago
Wow

Great story. It started off nice and slowly and built up in a realistic way, and the dialogue was very fluid as well. Yeah, one of the best stories I've read. I'll be looking to see if there are any more chapters to this, and if not I hope there will be soon.

Keep writing, you're good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED it

That was a fantastic story. Very well written. Maybe I'm a little too critical but poor use of grammar detracts from a story and can break the mood. Your story was perfect. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Any story is a picture made of words. You wrote a very good picture.

jason2313jason2313about 12 years ago
Amazing!

You are incredible at describing scenes with words... that felt pretty damn real.

swami69swami69almost 12 years ago
Well done!

I like the characters and the dialogue and the sexy playfulness they share. How about a sequel or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs a rewrite

way to many errors wrong words, extra words, missing words etc. also they went to the POOL yet near the end she says LAKE a GOOD EDITOR would have caught that so would you IF YOU HAD PROOFREAD PROPERLY. it needs another chapter but really needs all the errors fixed first.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
?

Just caught this story in the Randoms, and wonder why you never did another. This was very nice despite the curious odds and ends - bear breast, ie. Loved the seductive groping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lucky dog

if i had a sister like that that mad me shoot my load then she turns around to give me head. I'd be in heaven.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
Great Tale

Really good story, you could use an editer or a good spell/grammer checker, but keep up the realy nice tale telling. You have a really good flow and story building talent. I am looking forward to more good sibling action.

Thank you, for this dynamic story, with more to come, I hope.

S.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy!

Give Mike (he's 23, right?) some sexy hair on that masculine and muscular chest. He's old enough to enjoy his sister's gentle hands caressing a hairy-covered chest, and perhaps even to have her taste that hairy chest. So Sexy!

tomar82403tomar82403almost 3 years ago
Ever thought about finishing this...

...you left this wide open for a follow-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe write more stories in third person?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unfinished after more than 13 years... I guess I shouldn't waste time reading this after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous