All Comments on 'Mike and Melanie'

by Jaythedog

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another case of Fetish in LW

Hope you love the comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong

Category, fetish is where it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimp

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC sounding off

Good job boys, huecuck, Random, ped0 sandusky, poopchoot, cuckeye, taking time out of busy schedules to read, spank, flame. Make room in that closet, couple more wannabe cucks wanna join the club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

This was poorly written. Did not even get through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree

Probably belongs in fetish, or bdsm category, but they were married, at least for a while yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hard to believe

Hard to believe people like this author exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wives?????

Are you kidding m?. Not only poorly written but the story was terrible. Belongs in Fetish or BDSM. Realyy not very good.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NEVER START WHAT YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE END

and do it without the slut you made. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jaythebitch

How can you call this erotic. It is humiliating and degrading to any human, must mean that you are not human. But a bitch with balls.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Dude! You need to read over your work before posting

Melanie's leash was silver when they got to the party,but somehow turned into a black one.

Doug was on he bed fucking Melanie's ass, and somehow was running his cock in Amy's throat.

The story is a bit on the fetish side , and could be a good story if it's cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent filthy Loving Wife story.

What a naughty hot juicy little slut. Loved it. And even more, loved the fact so many x_cucks-in-denial_x got their cruddy semen-stained shit-encrusted panties in a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"And even more, loved the fact so many x_cucks-in-denial_x got their cruddy semen-stained shit-encrusted panties in a twist."

Your true colours are coming through now, you write the same comments for every cuckold wimp story, you read every single cuckold wimp story, you cry like a little baby about other peoples comments every single time a cuckold wimp story gets posted, that tells every reader that you are the x_cuck-in-denial_x it is you that wears 'panties' and it is you that gets them in a twist every single time a cuckold wimp story appears on this site. It is you that you are talking about you are in the cuckold wimp lifestyle and the only way you can hit back at men that are not cucks is by leaving such strange comments about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have figured something out

This anon turd who thinks he is so clever because he adds the word cuck to guys' names and calling them closet cucks.

1st He knows cuckoldry! He is jealous of guys like Hue and Harry and others who are men and don't get off on seening another guy fuck their wives. He likes to sit around rubbing his 2.5 inch wiener, yes I added half an inch to make you manlier, waiting for his old lady's boyfriend to give him permission to slurp the jiz out of her cunt.

2nd, He doesn't ever read any of these stories, cause the bull won't allow him to read spank stories, he just spouts his inane bullshit then crawls back onto the sperm stained mat they allow him to squat on.

Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry is a drunk, Huedogg is a cuckold

Big difference. People may or may not agree with HIV and his drunken rants; Huedogg is a self-admitted cuckold who loves Matt Moreau stories, hates women and blames them for his life as a perma-cuck. Get your facts straight moron.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just another "I want to watch men fuck my wife" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so old

she was blinded by the Big Bang

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous