Mike and Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug started to fuck her in a firm rythym. His balls swung hard against her cunt lips, squishing in runny cum, as his dick twitched in her ass. It took Melanie a few strokes to loosen up and take him all in. Doug fucked Melanie in a steady, slow pace. He understood that this was her first time for anal sex. He looked down and watched as his hard cock disappeared in her ass, and then drew back out in repeated, steady strokes.

Melanie became sexual frustrated, as if Doug was teasing her. "Fuck me, mother fucker!" She screamed at him.

Doug looked at the hair on the back of her head, watching her body shake as he thrust into her. He held back a little, not wanting to hurt the little tart.

"Fuck me in my ass!" she screamed at him. "Come on, fuck m..."

Before Melanie could finish her sentence, Doug slammed his body into hers, and his cock deep in her ass.

"Is this what you want, you fucking cum slut? Huh? Is this what you want? You want to get fucked like THIS!"

As he said it, he punctuated his words with a jackhammer pounding to her asshole.

"Oh God yes, fuck me harder. Harder dammit! Do it!" Melanie begged.

Doug grabbed a hand full of Melanie's blond hard and pulled. He put his other hand on her neck and held her down. Then he picked up his pace to full throttle and no longer held back. He pounded Melanie as hard as he could. Her ass was so tight, gripping around his cock. They both wanted the same thing, for Melanie to get fucked as has as possible.

Melanie was breathing hard, beginning to sweat a little, as Doug fucked her as hard as he possibly could. By now her ass was taking all of him and she screamed at him for more.

"Fuck me! I am cumming," she cried.

As she began to cum, her butt squeezed his shaft in pulsating spasms. Doug felt her and couldn't take it. When she started to cum, it forced him over the edge. He dumped his load up Melanie's bum. She bucked for it like a slut, reaching up and clinching on him for more. Melanie came and came, riding the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She felt his cum being injected into her and being pushed out of her.

As Doug and Melanie fucked on the bed, Amy continued to suck Mike's dick. Amy looked up at Mike, staring into his eyes while swallowing his long cock like a sword. The intense orgasm his wife was riding, plus her screams of ecstasy, made him want to explode in Amy's mouth. His cum rose up and he could no longer hold back. Amy's lips went down to the base of him, holding him in her throat. She sucked on him. Mike came in Amy's cock-sucking mouth. His cum poured into Amy's throat like cream being shot out of a water cannon. He pumped and she swallowed all she could take. When she could drink no more, his thick, hot semen ran out of her mouth, past her lips and down her chin. His cum poured over her lips while Doug's cum poured out of his wife's ass.

When they finally finished, Melanie felt wet and dirty, like a three-day-old dishrag in the sink. Doug lay beside her, his dick limp, spent, and covered in cum. She crawled off of the bed, cum running out of her sore pussy and asshole. She knelt before Mike. She licked and pulled on his cock, trying to get any last cum she could from him. Amy joined her and continued to suck on Mike, their tongues sharing his leftover cum.

As Amy was busy licking Mike's ass, Melanie looked up at him. "Did it turn you on to watch me get fucked by a big, black cock?" she asked.

"You looked like a little bity slut getting fucked by him", Mike replied with an approving smile.

Melanie tongued Mike's balls while still looking up at him. Then she asked, "and how did I look while I was getting fucked in my ass?"

"You took it like a champ." Mike replied.

Melanie worked her tongue down a little further, licking Mike's ass. But she never broke eye contact. Mike looked down at pet, with love in his eyes. Meanwhile Amy was busy gently kissing Melanie's ear.

--

Mike walked back into the house, leading his used wife/slave/whore by her black leather leash.

He pointed to the shower. "Go clean yourself up," he said gently.

Melanie did not speak but did as she was told.

Mike turned on his laptop and began to log in to his email.

He opened his email to see that he had 40 unread emails in his inbox, all with pictures attached. As Melanie showered, he got ready to go through the pics he had received from men that had dumped their cum on her. He could not wait see what they had sent, what they had done with her pics, and what dirty things they had said about her.

12