All Comments on 'Mike & Savy Ch. 12'

by JustAnotherMarylander

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ahhhhh

This story is so nice I love it, one of my favorites along with Justin Thyme, Ashley, New View, Just the six of us and Words on skin. Love it!!!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Almost Complete

A little bit anticlimactic, as I feared, after Chapter 11, and I was surprised that Savy didn't acknowledge the officiant as Mike did in his telling of the wedding. Just a voice in her awed background, I guess. Still, a wonderful part of the story. I understand there may be an epilog, and hope to see a real completion of this beautiful phase of the tale. Mike and Savy may be imaginary characters, but they have seemed almost real to me.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Tissues

I agree with anon on this. This story ranks at the same level as the greats here on LitE. I turn into such a sap and need tissues when I read this story as you always seem to inspire tears. Thank you for the great reading and the tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect!

What a great chapter! I really loved the "double" perspective you used for this story. It added so much to the depth and characterizations of Mike and Savy. Thank you for your great story-telling of a wonderful love story! I look forward to your future creations, whether M & S or new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plz make more

These stories of mike and wavy are really good. Many of us would like see more chapters or more stories of these kinds again

jrrrymjrrrymover 9 years ago
The End?

I hope you will tie up the loose ends with a Chapter 13 where both Mike and Savy comment on their continuing lives. I felt we were left hanging at the end of chapters 11 and 12. No more seperate comments in different chapters

Thanks, good otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOAR?

This was maybe the best written story I have read on Lit. It effected me on an emotional level. Even though I knew that with 12 long chapters they had to end up together, I was still obsessed with what would happen next. There were times when I would get to a sex scene and forget that I had been reading erotica. I thought that telling it from both sides would be taxing, but I found myself very much interested in Savannah's side (I didn't call her Savy because only Mike calls her that). I binge read this over the course of several days stopping only for stupid commitments like work and such. I was worried that we were looking at Mike objecting at Savannah and Josh's wedding or that Ana would show up with an 18 month old baby. Mercifully you let the story just be about them and avoided the story arcs that have become predictable and trite. I would love to see an epilogue, but understand if you just want to let the story stand on its own. Minimum I would thoroughly enjoy any similar writings you have. The University Maryland also holds a special place in my heart. Were it not for them leaving the ACC my beloved Louisville Cardinals would not have received an invite. So thanks for that too I guess. Well done and please keep writing.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great series

This is truly one great series. Before I read this series, I had only one series that I felt was truly the best on Literotica. Now I have found another series that matches the first. It stands right up at the top, side by side. Few authors are able to express their characters emotions as well as you have done. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn...

I am a 44 year old man, and a shameless romantic at heart. I shed many a tear reading this masterpiece. So well written and full of deep love and emotion...you sir are a true artist. So very well done!!!

cybojicybojiover 8 years ago
This was a great story!

Hope you write again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You

Are pretty good at this, you should do it more often.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I gave every chapter Five Stars, because I learned long ago that not all good stories are happy ones!

This one sure had its share of tear jerking moments. I also loved it for its setting. I spent fifty-three great years in Maryland and am intimately familiar with all of the places you referenced in your story. Thanks for the story. I hope you write another someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow absolutely amazing One of the best

This am amazingly well written and touching story.Ive been with my sister since I was 18 and she 19.we have never been apart not for one night and love each other completely.We never argue and have had two wonderful daughters who are a credit to their mother.We have always lived as a married couple wear rings etc.We will be together forever even after we die.We will never be apart.You cannot be blamed for who you love.How can such a strong relationship be wrong so long as no one gets hurt or taken advantage of.If anyone one thinks that's wrong then I feel desperately sorry for them.It has not been easy,very difficult times with parents who we told even before we had made love.but it just made us tighter.its like its just us against the world.Just as in your story.Greatest author on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on Web

Fantasticly well written.only comment is that i'm not so sure the discovery that that really were brother and sister would have made any difference as they already were.they only discovered they had the same dad.But I've still retread this a dozen times and had new crying every time.Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

The story was absolutely mind blowing. The love you expressed during Mike's part of the story was truly amazing. This is the best story I've ever read in this site. It not only included sex but also the love they felt for each other. I'll be waiting for other stories you may or may not post in future but this, this is a true masterpiece.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this story from beginning to end. Even with the separation an other guy she knew it wasn't right and had to get mike back. If its love it will last thru anything.

882103882103about 7 years ago
This was maybe the best story I have read on literotica

I read this story almost a year ago and many times have thought about it, this was maybe the best story I have read on literotica. There a very few that has effected me on an emotional level as much this story has. I couldn't stop reading and was almost obsessed. Telling it from both sides just pulled you in that much more, I would love to see an continuance, and really look forward to more of your writings, Very few writers have the ability to draw you in the way this story does, so thank you and please keep writing. It would be a shame to not share your talent.

sidthewritersidthewriterabout 7 years ago
Just beautiful

I'm so glad I had the courage to continue with the series. I love the way you write, it's very professional and fluid, while also being incredibly easy to read. I was truly captivated by the emotions in your story and thankful to share the ride with both Mike and Savy.

I hope you continue to write, and I hope you do post more of your wonderful work here too.

Many thanks for a story worthy of so much.

Once again, hats off to you Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done, well worth reading!

From a writer to another, keep on writing, you have quite a talent!

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399over 6 years ago
One of the greats

I loved your story and how much detail you put into Maryland because while I am from a different middle east cost states I visit Maryland often and my favorite college sports team is the Maryland men’s lacrosse team (Go Terps). I hope you still go on your account and check back and if you do I hope you write a sequel to this such as Jeff and Mia having kids and mike a savy starting a family also

Dark_Love192Dark_Love192almost 6 years ago
good but no fun

The story is good.there is no fun.its too vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EPILOGUE

YOU NEED AN EPILOGUE THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD AND IT MADE ME FEEL LOTS OF EMOTIONS BUT LIKE I WANNA KNOW OF THEIR KIDS HAVE 16 TOES OR NOT

lmao I’m kidding (not about the “this is good” part) but this story really needs and epilogue

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Brilliant story so far but

The ending was far too abrupt and for me this story is far from finished. There’s still so many unanswered questions need to be answered even the other readers think the same going by their comments.You could easily write another few chapters to this story. It’s been over six year since your last entry so by the looks of things your not going to Oblige us , which is quite unfortunate...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A bit overly long and somewhat turgid in parts, but I did like it, a lot.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story should've been put together as a single story, but i guess that's not happening as it's been abandoned.

unclemerv77unclemerv776 months ago

you would think that there would be one more chapter, the one that ttheir mother tells them that their father is her father. That I picked up in the first chapter from their mother sitting on the couch crying propably after finding out that her husband had been screwing around and fathered another child

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous