Mike & Savy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his cheek to mine as I continued to hold him.

"I am yours. I love you, too."

__________

Mike and I were unconditionally there for each other, providing the strength and support that we both so desperately needed. There were days when my devastation at mom's reaction overwhelmed me and Mike would hold me as I cried. There were days when Mike seemed consumed with sadness and I would curl up next to him, sharing the warmth of my body.

Still, we couldn't dwell on the decision that she had made. We had our lives to live.

The first week after Valentine's Day, we had lunch with Jeff and Mia. We explained what had happened with mom, much to Mia's dismay. Jeff, as with all things, took it in stride it seemed. They were incredibly supportive of us, as always, and I was thankful to have them. Maria was also saddened by mom's decision to not support us. The three of us would sit in the living room and Maria and I would talk while Mike mostly sat and listened.

They were our family now.

Near the end of February, Mike joined me to meet Dr. Vargas. Initially, she seemed reluctant to fully embrace Mike and I could understand her concerns about an older brother and younger sister being in a relationship, but eventually I was able to assure her that he is everything to me and my path forward will always be with him. The conversation shifted and we talked about mom and her reaction. At the end of our time together, Mike stepped outside and Dr. Vargas hugged me, telling me that she was proud of how I was taking more control in my life, rather than letting situations dictate to me.

Mike and I both continued to receive emails from mom, but her judgment never changed and neither did our decision. The only two choices were to accept us or not be in our lives.

We were at peace with our decision and when the moments of sadness passed, we basked in our love for each other. After classes and work were handled for the day, Mike would take me into his arms and we would be together, happy.

On the last weekend of the month, a late snowstorm blew through and shut down everything for several days. We bundled up in ski clothes and enjoyed a different perspective of a place that was so central to who we are.

As we walked to our spot on the Mall, where he had proposed, I stepped where stairs should have been, but immediately sunk almost to my shoulders in a snow drift. Mike looked down at me and laughed, before jumping in next to me and kissing me while we lay buried in snow. When we got home, we went to bed and warmed our bodies together.

As much as I looked forward to the moments that I knew would come for us - graduation, our wedding, a home - I enjoyed the simple moments that we had together, whether it was laying in the snow as he kissed me or the look on his face when he set down dinner on the table as I studied. I remembered the first time he put his arm around me and how natural it felt. I couldn't have even imagined then just how we would develop together, as if we were each an extension of the other's body.

In many ways, we lived as if we were already married. While we existed in that somewhat transitional place, myself in college and him progressing through his master's and at work, every passing day felt less and less like we were starting to build a life together. We weren't starting our future anymore, we were living it.

I imagine that if one experienced the exact same happiness at all times, you'd quickly become immune to it and everything would become boring after awhile. I can only describe my happiness with Mike as twinkling, constantly radiating and pulsing in different styles and intensities.

In March, Mike continued finding ways to surprise me and build my anticipation for the future moments we would have.

On a warm spring morning, we lay in bed, enjoying another moment together that would become a pleasant memory for us.

Mike took my hand in his and kissed my ring.

"Savy, I love you."

As many times as he said those words to me, they always felt like he was telling me for the first time, sending a pleasant glow throughout my body.

"I love you, too."

He looked incredibly pensive as his eyes held mine.

"I've been thinking..."

My curiosity peaked.

"About?"

"I don't want to wait."

"For?"

"To marry you. I don't want to wait until after you graduate or after I get my master's. There will always be something next, whether it's school, a job, or whatever. It's just... whatever is next, will always be with you. Whatever is next, I want you to be my wife when it happens."

Oh, Mike. I love you more than you can possible know. Of course I want to marry you as soon as possible, this minute if we could. All that is next for me is you.

"Let's get married this summer, or even this spring... as soon as possible."

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

My hand slid behind his head and I pulled him down to me, kissing him, feeling this wonderful man who would be my husband. He couldn't wait to marry me and I couldn't wait to be his wife.

We made wonderful, passionate love to each other, him bringing me to so much pleasure that my mind and body gave out.

Afterwards, we slept, with his body wrapped around mine, my back pressed to his chest.

He spoke quietly, "You know, you didn't answer my question."

I couldn't even remember what we had talked about before we had made love.

"I didn't?"

"Well, it wasn't so much a question as a request."

I searched, trying to remember.

"I don't want to wait. I want to marry you this year... as soon as possible, even."

Whatever is next... we'll always be together.

I turned to face him and pressed my forehead to his. I had everything I wanted in life in my arms.

"Yes."

__________

We began planning the wedding immediately. He promised me the world, but all I really wanted was to stand next to him and say, "I do."

We briefly discussed getting married on campus, but eventually we decided that as much as we loved the University of Maryland, we couldn't see ourselves getting married anywhere other than the Eastern Shore. The school was an intrinsic part of us, the place where we found our love for each other and after we had been separated, rediscovered ourselves together again, but the Eastern Shore is home and it always will be.

Once we settled on a date, May 31, we knew exactly where we wanted to be married. It was a beautiful time of year, just before the full heat and humidity of summer set in, and on a beach beside the ocean was where we would exchange rings.

In April, Maria, Mia, and I spent a Saturday shopping for dresses in Annapolis. It was almost absurdly easy to find their bridesmaids dresses. I didn't want to be the bride who puts her best friends in something horrific, so the three of us worked together to pick out beautiful gold dresses in a light summery style.

My dress was more of a challenge. I waivered back and forth and I must have tried on dozens of dresses before narrowing the selection to two.

The first was a full length gown, with a strap that wrapped up from the chest and around my neck. The bodice was tight and the back had a large ribbon laced from my shoulder blades to my rear, giving a very corset-like appearance. The gown spread around me, forming a large pool of fabric that moved in ripples behind me as I walked. It was a very traditional look.

The second was a light-weight sundress which very few people would have mistaken for a wedding gown. However, it would be absolutely perfect for a warm afternoon wedding on the beach. Two thin spaghetti straps went over my shoulders and a modest neck in the front revealed only a small amount of cleavage. The skirt was cut at my knees and I could see it blowing softly in the breeze. Despite its non-traditional appearance, it was very elegant.

I waivered back and forth, trying on each dress several times.

When I had changed back into my own clothes and come out of the dressing room to discuss the decision with Mia and Maria, only Mia was there. A few moments later, Maria came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. When turned around, she was holding the dress that I would be married in. She had found it for me.

It was perfect the moment I laid eyes on it, an incredible combination of traditional elegance and modern simplicity. I tried it on for Maria and Mia.

The dress was strapless and about half of my back was bare. The cut was simple, clinging tightly to my chest, belly, and hips, before loosening around my thighs and flowing to tea length halfway down my calves. The material was actually two layers, an inner layer of silk, keeping the modern look, while a layer of lace was intricately woven from top to bottom.

As soon as I stepped out of the dressing room, Mia was nearly in tears and even Maria was uncharacteristically emotional.

I stood still while the seamstress took measurements for the final adjustments, trying to hold back my own emotions, thinking about standing on the beach. I could close my eyes and picture the ocean, the sand, and Mike standing next to me with his gorgeous blue and green eyes.

The magnitude of that moment overtook me and I began crying with tears of joy.

The following week, after my mid-terms, Mike and I left early on Friday to go to Norfolk, to find out as much about my past as we could and if we could be legally married.

At the records office, I showed the clerk my driver's license and submitted the request for an official copy of my birth certificate. I don't know what I was hoping for, other than to see nothing that would stand in our way. The wait was excruciating, giving my mind too much time to dream up horrible scenarios.

The clerk finally returned and set my birth certificate on the counter in front of me. I stared at the information about my birth mother, information that I had never asked our mom for fear of hurting her. Her name was Angelica and she was only 22 when she had me. I wondered if I would be a mother at that age, in less than two years.

My eyes continued reading, but where my father's information should have been, the form was blank.

I looked up at Mike and he smiled at me.

We left the records office holding hands and while he said he wanted to do a bit more research, I knew that nothing would keep us apart. We would be married, even in the eyes of the State of Maryland.

We got onto the highway and I held his hand as we drove with the windows down, enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Within an hour, we were exiting the highway and I looked over at Mike.

"Oh, getting gas."

I raised an eyebrow, knowing that we had gotten gas in Norfolk and still probably had 3/4 of a tank left, but I quickly smiled when I saw the signs for Colonial Williamsburg. Shortly after, we parked and were walking along Duke of Gloucester through the living history area.

Mike's hand found mine and he smiled at me.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you."

I squeezed his hand and pressed my body against his arm as my heart and mind were lost in my love for him.

We walked in and out of various little shops and museums, with Mike insisting on buying me a pair of silver earrings in one store and a number of handmade candies in another.

As we sat and ate dinner outside, Mike tapped me on the arm and pointed in the direction of an actress, "You know, you would have made an awfully attractive serving wench." I giggled at him and used my hands to lift my breasts, greatly exagerrating the cleavage at the top of my t-shirt.

"Oh, you mean like this?"

His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as they dropped down to take in the view.

I teased him some more, picking up his beer and thrusting my chest forward while taking on what I imagined to be a colonial accent, "Would you like some more mead, sir?"

His eyes finally made their way back up to mine.

"Feeling a bit saucy tonight, are ya?"

"Maybe..." I let my voice trail off with quite a bit of implied meaning.

We sat and talked, laughing and flirting for hours.

We'd never really had the pursuit phase of a relationship, so it was fun to in some small way experience the subtle changes in voice, the wandering eyes, or the almost inadvertant touches that you hope will lead to so much more.

Of course, instead of the trepidation of a first date or fears of saying something wrong early in a budding relationship, we were completely at ease and after Mike paid the check, his arm slid around my waist as we walked together.

It was dark when we got back to his truck. He opened the door for me and held my hand as I climbed in. I took the moment to brush my fingers along his chin, one of my favorite activities.

We were barely on the road for a few minutes when he turned into the driveway of a beautiful white colonial house with perfectly manicured grounds.

"Mike..."

Again, his response was the same, "I just wanted to spend time with you."

As soon as he had parked and opened my door for me, I threw myself into his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Mike, can we afford this?"

"Don't worry, everything is okay."

When I let go of him, he reached into the back seat and pulled out a bag. I walked next to him, with his hand resting on the small of my back, gently guiding me.

Inside, the bed and breakfast was incredible, decorated in a traditional American colonial style. The owner greeted us with tremendous cheer and showed us to our room after a quick tour of the premises.

Our room was massive with an incredible four-post bed dominating the center. Small chairs were placed at a table under the window. I walked to the bed and rested my hands on the end, feeling the softness of the quilt and bedding. Before I could turn around to thank him for another wonderful surprise, I felt his hand on my waist and then his body pressing against my back.

He pulled my hair to one side and his lips were pressed against my neck, sending goosebumps and shivers shooting through my body. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access and he traced his lips down to my shoulder and then back up to my ear in a slow, winding path.

I moaned when his hips pressed against my rear and I could feel his erection through his jeans. He continued kissing my neck and I ground myself back against him. I waited with anticipation as I felt his fingers pull my hair to the other side of my neck and were soon followed by his lips on my skin again.

I cooed softly, "Mike..."

I let him seduce me this way for several minutes, before turning to face him. I reached behind his head, pulling him down to me and letting my tongue dance across his lips. In moments, he was kissing me passionately and our tongues were in full contact, pressing against and massaging each other.

I put my hand on his hips, then slid them up to his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. I could feel his lean muscles through the fabric. As soon as I reached the last button, I pulled it away from his body and let it fall down his arms.

As soon as I could, I let my lips wander, pulling away from his mouth and kissing his chin, then his neck, and down to his chest. I felt his soft hair as I moved back and forth across his pecs, alternating between short, glancing kisses and lightly sucking on his skin.

Meanwhile, my hands continued the work of undressing him, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. I moved my fingers to his hips and slid them inside the waist of his pants and boxers. As my hands pushed down from his hips to his thighs, his pants and boxers followed.

While taking off his pants, I found myself looking straight at his member, standing proudly in front of him. I had felt it in my fingers so many times, but rarely got a very close look. I was almost shocked that something that large could fit inside me. As I rose back to my feet, I let my fingertips lightly brush him and then rubbed my breasts against his erection.

He moaned quietly and I thought to myself, "You have no idea what I have planned for you."

It was my turn to seduce him.

I held his hips and coerced him into turning his back to the bed, then pressed on his chest to force him to sit.

I moved until I was a few feet away from him, then lifted my finger to my lips and gently held it between my teeth, looking at him through my eyelashes.

My hands dropped until they rested at my waist. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them open just enough to reveal a tantalizing glimpse of my black panties. I slid my thumbs into my jeans and pulled down a few inches, revealing a bit more for him.

His face was frozen, eyes locked on me, and just the tiniest hint of a grin on his lips.

I stopped and tilted my head to the side and let the corners of my mouth turn the slightest bit upward, too, then I turned until my back was facing him. I looked over my shoulder at him, out of the corner of my eye, my face partially obscured by my hair.

Again I hooked my thumbs into my jeans and pushed down until I could feel the change in temperature on my rear as just my panties remained. I thrust my butt out just a bit and pushed further until I felt my jeans give away and fall to my feet.

I stepped out of them, having not taken my eyes off of him the entire time. I watched as his eyes traveled up and down my body and his tongue lightly wet his lips.

I turned back and faced him in my tight t-shirt and panties. My eyes took in the scene, with him leaning back on his hands on the bed, his member standing tall above him, and then they drifted down towards my body, where my nipples were clearly poking through the material of my shirt. I continued with my silent strip tease for him.

Don't you dare take your eyes off me...

My fingers moved back and forth across my hips, inching my shirt above my waist, then above my belly button. As my shirt reached the bottom of my breasts, my smile spread wider and I held my finger in the air at him, taunting him.

Again, I turned away from him. I continued pulling my shirt up, my nipples feeling the cool air in the room and becoming even firmer as they were uncovered. My hair rushed through my shirt and fell down my now bare back. I slowly extended my arm away from my body, letting my shirt dangle for a moment before dropping it. I could feel my hair brushing against the top of my rear.

My hands slid down my body and found the edge of my panties. I pulled gently and felt every inch as my skin was slowly exposed to the air. When my butt was halfway uncovered, I looked over my shoulder and Mike's mouth was hanging open.

I pushed and felt my now thoroughly saturated panties pull away from where that had been clinging tightly to my lips. A few more inches and they too fell to the ground.

I stood naked, my back to Mike.

I slowly turned to face him and watched his eyes as they grew bigger and roamed across my body.

He began to push himself back to sitting straight up and looked like he wanted to stand and take me into his arms, but I pursed my lips and again held my finger straight in the air at him and moved it slowly back and forth. He immediately froze.

No, no... this is my game.

I moved to him, one slow step at a time until my legs were pressed against the edge of the bed. His knees brushed against my hips.

My hands reached out and rested on his thighs, pushing them apart until they were no longer against me.

I slid my hands down to the bed beside him, removing our last point of contact, and paused, looking directly into his eyes. The look of shock was exactly what I wanted.

Leaning forward, I lowered my head and watched as my hair fell over my shoulders and brushed against the bare skin of his legs. I leaned further and dragged my hair up his body, across his member and to his chest.

He sighed as he exhaled for the first time in what felt like minutes.