All Comments on 'Mike Has a Family Controlled'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
THE BEST

Hey masterhypnotist, it's me adermond. This was a great story. It's definitely your best work. I read it for the first time several months ago, but never bothered to comment. I do remember rating it a 5 however. I keep rereading this story because it never seems to lose it's effect. It incorporates everything I was looking for into a single story. I hope you consider a sequel to this! You're my favorite author on Literotica, and I hope you continue your work. You have a talent for writing.

delilahdjddelilahdjdalmost 20 years ago
Bravo!!!

i am fairly new to the idea of hypnosis and or mind control sexually, however, i thoroughly enjoyed your story. Was a great ride into a new idea, new to me that is, oh so many visuals and possibilities. Be sure that i will be reading more stories of this nature written by you....keep up the good work! And, thanks for sharing! d~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impossible

All I want to know is it possible, that's the hottest story i ever read you get 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mom boyfriend

wthen i was 10, my mom had a new younger boyfriend. As time past he had my mom,me and my 5 year sister as sex toys and we did incest sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Topic and concept are good ones. Your writing style is a little too methodical. There's no real excitement or tension in the scenes. You start to get something going when you have Beth sort of semi conscious and choosing to have sex with Jason. That was something she wouldn't normally do, but the hypnosis was allowing her to let her more basic urges rise to the top. Its an ok story, but could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hypnotized is real

It's real I did and it went bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story line. Would love to know if a follow up story for this group is planned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous