Mike Has a Family Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, sleep." He again collapsed on the floor. "Jason, lay on your back and keep your erection. Imagine Beth riding it."

He lay on his back, but the erection was flat against his belly, past his navel. Oh well, I pictured it standing straight up. I went to Beth.

"Beth, remain under my control, but wake up. What do you think of Jason's prick?"

"It's huge."

"Would you like him to put it into you. Would you like that?"

"I think so."

"Sit on Jason and insert his prick in your vagina."

She went to Jason and straddled him. She took his cock with her right hand and held it up. She practically had to stand up to insert it in her pussy. She slowly lowered herself on his pole."

"How does it feel?"

"Huge. I feel like I'm going to split open. It feels fantastic otherwise."

She continued to slowly lower herself. She was almost sitting on him now. Finally she was sitting on him with the pole totally in her. "Now go slowly up and down."

She did. Jason's pole gleamed with her juices. She sped up. "I'm cuming."

With that utterance she started to shudder and scream. She was really cuming! Jason just lay there. After a little while she calmed down. She was still impaled. She was not anxious to get off. "Beth, go limp."

She collapsed forward with the pole in her. "Jason wake up, but don't move."

He opened his eyes and saw Beth impaled on his rod. "Can you stand up without losing her?"

"Sure."

He put his hands behind her shoulders, pulled his heels back and bolted up with Beth attached.

Jason pulled her up and down on his pole as he held her at the breast line. She put her arms and legs around him. When she was securely mounted he moved her up and down with his arms. I had trouble with the concept that I was watching my eighteen year old son. He was very strong. Beth seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Jason was oblivious to my presence and Beth was in a trance. After a while Jason put Beth's legs over his shoulders and pumped. Finally they both had a simultaneous orgasm. Jason was still holding Beth. He hugged her for a while and then lowered her to the floor. She came off his cock with a sucking sound.

"Dad, what is she going to remember?"

"What do you want her to remember?"

"That we had great sex together."

"Jason sleep." He collapsed in a heap next to Beth, Shirley and Ann.

I had gotten very horny watching Jason and Beth. I looked at the three naked women. I decided to have all of them. I quickly took my clothes off. "Ann give me a blow job." Ann sat up and crawled over and took my cock in her mouth. I quickly got hard. I was large, but nothing like Jason. Ann was licking and sucking me. I didn't want to cum in her mouth.

"Ann, sleep." Her mouth fell open and I slipped out as she collapsed. I went over to Shirley. She was laying on her back with her limbs spread.

"Shirley, do you want me to finish fucking you?"

"Yes, yes, yes." That was pretty clear. Obviously Jason had got her started. I owed her an orgasm.

I took her legs which were still all askew and put them on my shoulders. I jammed my cock into her. She gasped. She was very lubricated and snug. I suspect Jason loosened her up a little. I started pumping. "When I tell you, you will have a large orgasm. Now!" Her cunt started to clutch and loosen on my cock and she gasped loudly. I fought to avoid cuming. When she was spent I put her back under.

I then went to Beth. "Beth, I want to finish my orgy with you since you are the most attractive. May I do that?" I do that question or a variation frequently. I wonder if the answer is really reliable. She answered.

"Yes."

She was laying on her stomach. I took her by the hips and raised her buttocks causing her knees to pull forward. She was now positioned with her butt in the air, her thighs resting on her calves. I massaged her buttocks. They were surprisingly firm. I inserted my cock in her exposed cunt to get it moist and then slowly pushed it into her ass. I massaged her clit as I did this. It was very tight, but I went in easily. I pumped for a little while and came. I told her to cum and she did, noisily.

Now to rearrange history.

"Jason, Beth, Shirley and Ann. When I tell you, you will wake up and get dressed. You will not remember anything that happened this evening. Beth and Jason, you will know that you enjoyed each other's company and you are sexually attracted to each other. Ann, you and I will make love after Jason and Beth go out. Shirley you will stay and talk after Jason and Beth leave and all you will remember is the conversation and that you had a good time."

They all got dressed without saying a word. When they were dressed Jason said, "Beth and I are going to go for a ride. We'll see you later." Beth said nothing as she held Jason's hand.

Shirley , Ann and I went into the living room and talked for about forty five minutes. We talked about family and gave anecdotes about our kids. Sex was never mentioned. At about ten Shirley said she had to be going, she said she had a good time. After she left Ann said: "That was a fun evening, don't you think so?"

"Yes Ann, I do."

* * * * *

If you enjoyed the story, vote. Five would be very nice. MH

12