Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was naked Nurse Carlot stared at his humungous cock. Ms. Stark had told her, but seeing it for real was a whole other experience. There was no way to prepare someone for the immensity that was Mikey's manhood.

"Oh, my! Now THAT is unusual. I'm going to have to take a closer look at this!" She set down the bag and got closer. She knelt in front of the boy and took his hard, throbbing dick in both hands, running them slowly up and down. She smiled as Mikey's eyes widened and purred when she heard him moan. "Tell me what it feels like, Mikey," she said.

"Uhhhhh...it's..."

"Does it hurt"

"N-no."

"Is it uncomfortable at all?"

"Not really."

"What about when I do this?" She stuck out her tongue and slowly, firmly licked the moist muscle all the way up his lengthy shaft.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned.

"Does it feel good?"

"Uhhh...y-yes."

"Well, then, that test is positive. Now for the next test." She started undressing in front of him, unbuttoning her shirt and setting it on the chair. She grinned as Mikey gazed at her firm breasts and pointed nipples. She knew not wearing a bra today was a good idea. She slipped off her shoes, then turned around and slid her skirt down, bending over to give him a good look at her famous ass. She had a thong on under it, black and stringy, doing absolutely nothing to hide her big, rounded cheeks.

"Ohhhh, my," Mikey moaned!

"What's that, Mikey?" She stood up again and looked at him over her shoulders, her hands on her hips. The pose reminded Mikey of a certain famous poster...

"Um...th-this isn't really a check up, is it?"

"What do you mean," she asked as she bent over again, pulling off her thong. Mikey could see her fat pussy and her perfect ass unobscured. He noticed her anus was coated in something shiny...was that Vaseline? He moved a little closer to get a closer look. Nurse Carlot knew he was looking at her backside. Everyone did. Who could resist it when it was uncovered like this?

"Um...this doesn't seem like any check up I've ever had...and Ms. Stark seems to like...uh...well, offering me to other women." It may not be Vaseline, but it was definitely something slick and slippery. Was she...offering her butt to him? His cock was throbbing and he took a step closer to her...

Nurse Carlot was just about to stand up. "Well, it seems...URG! Uhhh...wh-...oh...ohgod...w-w-wait..!" Her ass was on fire! That little prick had just walked right up behind her and shoved his cock into her ass! She had planned on getting ass fucked, of course, but not without some warm up first...and some other play as well!

Mikey grunted and pushed the head of his deific dick past her outer ring. His hands held her wide, well curved hips and he pulled. This must be what she wanted him to do...it had to be. Ms. Stark liked lending him to other women and she had readied her rear with lube...He pushed hard, bit-by-bit sliding his thick, fat meat up her ass.

"OH! UH! NNN! UUUHH! Big...so...TOO big! UHHH!" Nurse Carlot grunted, groaned and slowly fell to the floor. She planted her hands and elbows on the floor, rested on her knees too, and gritted her teeth as she cave was painfully stretched wider than she thought possible. "FUCKGODDAMNIT go slow!"

Mikey WAS going slow. He couldn't help it if he was so huge that he had to push really hard just to move a tiny bit deeper. He grunted and gave a mighty shove, jamming the head through the inner ring. "Uhhhh...is...this what you wanted?"

"Holy FUCK! Goddamn...that hurts! Okay...okay, we can do this. Just...go slow...careful...don't hurt me too much, okay?"

Mikey wasn't really paying attention. He had been the personal fucktoy of his teacher...and he loved that. He had been rented to a hairdresser in exchange for hair care and products...and was happy to do as he was told. He had been promised to a seamstress by Ms. Stark...and would gladly let her use him...but Ms. Stark was not here now! He had taken the initiative for the first time in his life and felt the rush! "This...this is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Uhh! F-f-fuck...I...was gonna...build up to it...but...oh, shit that's big!"

Mikey pulled his hips back, drawing his meat partway out, then shoved again with a loud grunt. Nurse Carlot rolled her head back and wailed! Her cry was loud and long and threatened to break all the glass in the apartment! Mikey repeated the process, humping her rear hard and deeper than before.

Nurse Carlot's eyes rolled back in her head. She loved getting her ass fucked. In fact, it was her favourite thing in the world...but she had never had it abused by something so incredibly huge before. The pleasure ripped painfully into her and she could not resist it. Like a junkie who fears the needle but wants the high, she took that cock and would take it again and again. In fact, she WANTED it again and again. She started to push her ass backward, trying to get him deeper and deeper when he stroked forward.

Mikey matched the pace she was setting, moaning and groaning as he felt his climax rise. He got caught up in the nurse's sudden enthusiasm and he powered into her with all his power and speed. The force of his thrusts sucked the strength from her and she fell onto her shoulders. Mikey grabbed her wrists as she fell and pulled back, keeping her ass up in the air so he could keep stuffing his monstrous cock into it. "Uhhh...gonna cum...in your ass...Nurse Carlot!"

"Wh-what? No! No, not yet! I haven't cum yet...not before I cum! Please let me cum first!"

Mikey ignored her begging and humped her for all he was worth. He pumped his cock into her and roared as his seed spewed into her in that unique, powerful, geyser-like stream. Nurse Carlot Howled as she felt the hot goo spurting up her guts.

"Ohfuck! Oh! I can feel it...ohhhh! OHHH! OHHH! OH! OH! OH! GAAAAWWWWWD! MORE!"

Mikey moaned and trembled as his orgasm subsided, then begun to pump his still hard dick into her again and again. Relentlessly and remorselessly he reamed her rear, repeatedly ramming his rod up her rectum.

"Oh...you're still hard. STILL HARD! Uhhh! Yes! Yes! Ye...yyyyyyy..!" Nurse Carlot stopped making intelligible noises as her eyes glassed over. Her self surrendered to the sheer rapture she was feeling and retreated, leaving nothing but a drooling, moaning, pleasure filled body to absorb the tremendous ass fucking it was receiving. Nurse Carlot was temporarily obliterated by the intensity of her bliss!

--------------------------------------------------

Ms. Stark arrived home from work and let herself into her apartment. She was looking forward to seeing Mikey and asking him all about his appointment with Nurse Carlot. She heard a strange noise from her bedroom and hurried in to see what it was, worrying that something might be wrong with her darling boy. What she saw when she got there made her reel back on her feet.

Nurse Carlot was laying on the floor, naked and on her stomach. Mikey was laying on top of her, his hips on her butt.

Nurse Carlot looked up as Ms Stark entered. "Cock," she exclaimed gleefully! "Cock! Ass! Hee hee hee! MY ass! Big cock in my ass! HUGE!"

Ms. Starks surprised and worried expression was comical. "Nurse Carlot?"

"Shh. He's sleeping! Big fucking cock! In my ass! Even sleeping still hard! It's in me! I love it!"

"Nurse Carlot, are you all right?"

"Can't feel my legs. Hee hee hee! Full. Feel full. Full of CUM! Full of cock! Oooh, all that cum. Lovely cum!"

Ms. Stark then noticed the big dark splotch on the carpet. She reached down and touched it...that was definitely cum! She noticed the sides of Nurse Carlot's hips were coated with the stuff. Mikey must have cum in her so much it overflowed and spilled onto the carpet, not to mention all of the nurses juices. "Oh my god, what a mess!"

"Big mess. Big COCK!"

"Nurse Carlot, you're babbling."

The nurse kept on spewing out broken sentences involving big cocks, cum and her ass. Ms. Stark made sure Mikey was okay and when she discovered he was indeed sleeping she tried to wake him.

"Nooooo! No no no no no! MY cock! Don't wake him! I need the cock! Cock in my ass! Don't wake him or he'll get up! Please?"

"Ms. Stark ignored the broken woman under her darling and woke roused him, lifted him up and set him in the bed. He whimpered and she lovingly kissed his cheek, then his lips and tucked him in. "You did very well, Mikey. I am very happy with you." Mikey smiled back at her, then drifted off to sleep, completely exhausted.

Nurse Carlot despaired openly at being empty of man meat and complained endlessly about how she needed it, had to have it. Ms. Stark helped her up and, discovering that she really couldn't walk, helped her into the bathroom to clean her up. When that task was done she helped the still-babbling nurse into bed with Mikey. She immediately embraced his cock and smothered it with kisses, then drifted off into merciful sleep herself.

Ms. Stark sighed and got out the cleaning supplies and went to work on the carpet. It was such a mess it would take all night to clean! Once that task was done she took a long shower.

Good lord, she thought to herself, this is unbelievable! Mikey has literally fucked poor Nurse Carlot mad! That is...SO sexy! Just how much pleasure would one have to endure before their mind snapped like that? I am going to have to have a talk with that boy about fucking ladies into oblivion like that. After all with great cock comes great responsibility...

12