All Comments on 'Mikey & Ms. Stark'

by LastoftheGreatMikeys

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stark Justice

Not a bad start though I think the first Ch. might have better been left in suspense.The sex really didn't add much at this stage. I think that Mrs Stark's new found role in practical teenage social work has more potential than Mikey !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it must have more

hate to sound like a song but giveme giveme giveme a man after midnight... drool

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Mikey has it made, particularly with a horny teacher along with his intellect she will take him to the moon and back along with her own grarification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hope this is a joke...

Those things would hurt! Owwww! I hope you wern't being serious about this!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start with lots of promise

I liked the premise for your story and since someone is telling 'a story', you can have it be better than real. You really need to use a spell checker and an editor. Since at the time of my comment you're already up to chapter six or seven, I'll comment on the latest chapter next. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

I will ask as nicely as I can.. Would you please give us more of this story?? I usually don't like 2 or 3 or more part stories but would read more of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please continue this it was good lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Cum

How shall she become the keeper of her new toy ? Will she adopt him, then have incest with her large hung son-student ? Yes. Continue the story.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Big In All Ways

From a woman who gave his safety and protection, he also received something else. The youthful lad found a vagina and anus that took his humongous tool in both opening, also he felt her tongue and lips give him untold sensations as she licked the head of the monster cock. Nice build up and enjoyable wording in how the teacher and her charge got hooked together. Nice writing and look forward to more of this story in this site. Great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous