Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell away from him and stepped backward into the living room. At first, he didn't move from where he stood at the counter, and our shared arousal was still very much on display. I was not embarrassed. He didn't seem to be, either, and he stepped peacefully past me to claim his coat from the bed.

I trailed him and said with directness, to ensure that he could hear, "I hope that wasn't too much."

"It was a lot," he replied. "But it was just the right amount." His tie still hung loose under his unbuttoned coat. He smiled to himself. "I couldn't have dreamed of a day like this."

"I know," I said. "Crazy."

"Will I see you on the bus tomorrow?"

"I'll be there," I said, opening the door for him.

"Well, until then."

"Goodbye, Mikey."

After the door closed I stood next to it and listened to the quick thumping of footsteps as he made his way downward. When they had faded completely I could not withhold myself from kneeling on the couch and peering out the window behind it. The street was now dark, glimmering with a coat of rainwater. The headlights of his Honda flickered on and dimmed slightly as it started. He pulled away from the curb and was gone.

12