All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 07'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow! I don’t even know where to start the compliments! You have woven a story of expressive dialogue filled with beautiful imagery and thoughtful characters. I find myself rooting for and thinking about Mikey and his chickadee. I am all in and awaiting the next update.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
I love your writing style

I gave it a 5-star, more for the desire to see your ratings soar, and I'm sure you will continue to satisfy my desire for a good story. Keep it up! Looking forward to Ch 08.

There is an asshole submitting a slew of crappy content on here, as many as 3 stories in a day. It's surprising to me that the Lit. Police don't reject all of them. I am voting one-stars for him to help LOWER his ratings, and after reading the first two or three, I'm voting ones without even reading any more of his trash. I would vote him zero stars, if we had the choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When I started reading this series I was worried it was going to be a bit one sided and boring, but boy was I ever wrong. There's so much goodness in all of the writing that it's almost impossible to point out specific things. Keep going, please, you have more talent than you know.

filovebugfilovebugabout 6 years ago
This story is so good so far

Your writing is so good! I appreciate that you’re building it up normally and it’s not all about sex, and that they actually have a real bond they’re forming with each other. I also appreciate you including a trans character, and especially giving Sloan his own personality and everything. I hope you include more of him!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous, below, commented to the notion that this is so good in so many ways. Agreed! It's writing like this: "The weeknight crowd diminished moderately when measured against the clotted veins of a typical Saturday night." I see the crowded street, vividly. Each chapter has left me in a different state of mind. Amazing. This chapter was...vivid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise