All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 17'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Aw, dang. For as much progress as Mikey has been making, he still can’t fathom the idea of Wyatt being his boyfriend. I’m gonna cry lol. Amazing as ever, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

...Amazing. Really, truly, amazing. I am waiting for the next chapter and HEA.

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
still true to life

Of course Mikey still can't deal with this. He's not like some of us, who always knew we were gay, and didn't have to make a transition of the mind from one orientation to something foreign, something different. Not that we had it easy, because we still had to negotiate a hostile world. But that's another story...

Well done, kid!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

Already read your entire story but I’m still excited when I see one pop up. I really enjoy the realism of your characters and your writing style!

kidboisekidboiseabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all...

...for the very kind comments :)

o2byoungo2byoungabout 6 years ago
Nothing but Fives

Somehow I suspect Wyatt just might change careers, ***** I can wait for the next Chapter, but wish I didn't have to. Kid, you're writing is magnificent !

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Some Very Special Moments

Man, you have made this into an epic tale. It is etching symbols and memories onto our souls. I am learning a lot about people, a lot about myself in the course of living this story with Wyatt and Mickey. Thanks so much for sharing your gift and talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
166 Followers
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise