All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 19'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh!!!

I hate how much I love this story and how amazing your writing skills are! Both are so tantalizing! LOL. Seriously, this story, its pacing, and its realism are terrific. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i really liked this line

'Several weeks brought together two compatible people, each interested in the other, interesting to the other, to a decidedly extreme degree'

I have felt this way towards others, lovers with potential for more, and have ended not quite the same here, nonetheless ended things, and the tears and heartbreak that ensued. When ive been able to look at things reasonably, it has been as you've written here, several weeks together, two compatible people, interested in each other.

Chickadees thoughts and feelings for me, I have felt been the most clear and the most open about the relationship,its like his confession to his mother has for been me the most concrete and simplest of the relationship thus far in the story.

Loving this and waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely brilliant way with words. Such a satisfying read. Thank you.

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
master of your craft

I've been following these two religiously now for quite some time. Everything that Chickadee is going through - the angst, the heart-break, the tough decisions - I can all too readily empathize with. I just hope he makes better decisions than my own track record would reveal.

Orion_Orion_almost 6 years ago
Can't wait!

When is the next chapter out?

So desperate that checking for an update on a daily basis....

kidboisekidboisealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Final chapter will be up soon...

Just uploaded, should be approved and available within a few days. Thanks so much for the support!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
166 Followers
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise