All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 20'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
filovebugfilovebugalmost 6 years ago
I wish there were more

This is definitely one of my favorite stories I’ve ever read on here. But I do wish there was more, I didn’t realize it would end already haha. But Mikey and Wyatt are a beautiful couple, happy they finally took the plunge together.

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
among the best

Having followed this series religiously since its inception, I must simply say "hats off" to the author for bringing us a touchingly realistic story. Kudos!

Reader777Reader777almost 6 years ago

This has been a great story. I’m sorry it’s finished. I looked every day anticipating the next chapter. I loved the characters and the thought processes and the way you wove it altogether. A masterpiece and very enjoyable story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

...So damned good. You, sir, are an exceptional writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Story ever!

This has been the absolute best story ever! Very engaging and very well written! Loved it and waiting for more

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyed every minute of your wonderful prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exceptional writer

I bought the book after reading the first 12 or so chapters on Lit, because I just couldn't wait for the updates. One of the best writings I have ever had the pleasure to read. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

THE END , thats it . i dont know why i bothered

caeruleacaeruleaalmost 6 years ago
So good!

I love your writing style, and how this isn't just a love story, you incorporate the dynamics of family and friend relationships.

However, why didn't you share with us what Wyatt sent Mikey???? :'(

CrazyhuhCrazyhuhalmost 6 years ago
More please!!!!!

We NEED to read about the trip and all of it's juicy details. I really think that there is the potential for more chapters. I'm glad it was a happy ending, but it was an abrupt and very unexpected one. Hope you decide to continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a beautiful story

I was captured from the beginning!! Honestly, stayed up until 2am, glad I don't have work in the morning! You have a talent for bringing your readers into your story, I could visualize the setting and feel the emotions, which is huge. The only thing I noticed were some small mechanical errors, but they didn't even really detract from the storytelling. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to put this together, in a world bereft of realistic mlm fiction, work like this is a real treasure!

ProerosProerosover 5 years ago
Please a continuation.

I read your Biography and see you are attached. Out of respect to you and your Partner, who incidentally must be a great guy, I have reluctantly decided not to track you down and beg you to marry me.

Hugs, kisses and wishes for a wonderful life.

Rick from Australia.

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years ago
ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!

I sat down tonight, to try and work on my own writings, and thought about that I had not finished reading this one. Just finally read the last three chapters. Just gotta love Mikey and Wyatt.

kid, you've done a wonderful job with this story. I can only hope that my writing skills might be half as perfect as yours!

Doug

ChillinPeteChillinPeteover 5 years ago
Bummed

So sad this is done. Really enjoyed reading it.

branbellbranbellover 5 years ago
The Best

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful.

Read it little by little. At times felt very sad, then overjoyed. Neraly brought to tears at times. Glad it eneded good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
loved this

you are a great writer and this is a beautiful story. Perhaps a littlecommitment sex at the end would havebeen the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful ... just plain beautiful

Your style of writing is ... well I don't have a word really. You flow from the plot to descriptions like it's a real life. How you use your words is also very powerful and moving. This story, Wyatt's struggle really resonated with me. Thank you greatly for this! I hope you keep on writing :)

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
Thank you

This is probably the best story I have read on here. I'm not kidding when I say this. I was invested in Mikey and Wyatt from the first chapter. Thank you for all that you put into this story and sharing it with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved this story and your style of writing.

A couple of thoughts, first I would have liked a more thorough and robust description of their intimate times. In a new relationship going slow, their first hands-on act were handjobs and there was nothing more for days?? Never been my experience, if we're going slow i.e. hand jobs only it's frequent hand jobs every time we're together. The chapter descriptions need to be specified. Couldn't remember which chapter I stopped at and it took numerous tries to find my place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was it really necessary?

Im so upset that this is the end ! Its a fucking fantastic story! I need more ! I wanna see what they do, what they see, what do they achieve, where do they live and stuff. I wanna see it all ! Im so sad this has ended and i hope you make a sequel to this, just making sure they never break up ever !!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Such a sexy & sweet romance. Thank you!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I'm a little wrecked by this ending but it's so good. I feel physically spent. So so good. Thank you Author, thank you. Gosh, just thank you

BaladeerBaladeerover 2 years ago

I'm totally bummed. So sad and unfulfilling. Excellent story, well written. Just sad

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately I had to go to work, but struggled to put this down. I snatched any odd moments to read more. So well-written and tender. I love that you took time to develop the characters and expressed their uncertainties as well as their rising joy at being in each others company. I'm so thankful that they finally got together; the thought that they might not was too hard to handle!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely SUPERB

I have enjoyed this romantic story from the first word to the last.

The writing is so evocative that I felt as though I was there with the characters - and I live in the UK so have no knowledge of the places described.

The whole story is so believable with plotlines, characterisation and dialogue that is spot on.

For me the ending is just perfect - they have found each other and will face life together.

Thank you for creating this story and posting it for our enjoyment - I know I will return to it again because I am sure there are subtleties that I have missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
167 Followers
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES