All Comments on 'Mikey Ch. 03'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

this is a fun series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
longer

please make them longer , they end just as they are really getting steamy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is getting gooooood!

Sure I liked the sex he had with Jo & Katie but the best part was mom spilling all the beans, of course she did need some pushing but she didn't really fend it off. Her being so frank about it all wasn't only the alcohol or sexual frustration speaking, she has her eyes set on him for the long run :) Damn I can't wait to see them all in action at once, not sure who'll sporting the biggest grin though.

Red48beardRed48beardover 7 years ago
So far, so good

Like where this is headed, poor Mike is headed for cardiac arrest... perhaps we need to find him some help?

good writing and suspense, short takes are frustrating... but too much at once is worse

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

god i hope you dont add another dude to the mix to only ruin the story. its fine the way it is. why people or authors seem to need more and more men added to a story that doesnt involve multiple men is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with the one him as the only male statement for this story. I love this series thus far and hope it continues for a long time, you have some much room you can cover with the fetishes.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Good series!

I'm liking this series more and more. The frank discussion of sex, tattoos and jewelry with Mom was exciting. And it was nice that it didn't immediately lead to sex between Mom and the kids.

I disagree with the folks that say there should not be anymore male characters. Do whatever you want. Adding a boyfriend for the Mom or daughters is natural. And it would bring drama to the series.

I think you mentioned Katie was 26 in the first chapter. And Mom is just 41 in this chapter. That's not a biological impossibility. But, it would mean Mom had her first kid at 15!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really enjoying this story!

Great characters, interesting plot, and hot sex!

Eagerly awaiting chapter 4!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
good start with Mom. I think you might have gotten farther.

Maybe had Katie go into the room and start touching Mom.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh boy... I am still liking this story!

Still liking the lovingly executed incest going on, and the fact that Chris is going to "see his mom's other tatoo," Oh Yeah. Chris, you need to satisfy your moms frustrated sex drive, dude. Lick her until she is begging for your çock.

Also, Jo is looking for some anal action. Don't wait too long to satisfy her little butt hole.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Great story so far but

Please don't ruin this story by bring in another male or anyone else, keep it all in the family. Can't wait for him to fuck his mum. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ so far..

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Chris?

I'm thinking that's a typo.

Interesting series. Thanks for sharing. 5*

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86about 6 years ago
Well now

Judging from the use off 44 for the accident in the first chapter, and the restaurant in BA, sounds like Oklahoma!! Awesome story by the way.

WilliamBabcockWilliamBabcockover 5 years ago
Teddy and Bobby

You may already be ahead on this but it sounds like Teddy Rice's invitation could be next. Hopefully he and Bobby will get it together. Nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mikey Ch. 02 Previous Part
Mikey Series Info