Mikey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"If you want a piece of this awesome homemade fried chicken, lovingly crafted by your talented son, there is a price to pay."

"Oh? So what is the price?"

"Show me your jewelry."

Mom feigned shock and placed her hand on her blouse but her eyes were twinkling with mischief. A smile spread across her face and she killed her drink then set the glass down. Damn! She's going to do it! She must be lit, she hasn't even thought about Katie...

"This has to be our secret..."

"You bet."

Mom stood and pulled her blouse off over her head. She then reached back and unhooked her bra. She sat back down on the sofa and grinned at me as she pulled it away and dropped it on the floor.

"There you go. Is this what you wanted?"

"Well, yeah. You look awesome Mom! Geez, I can see why you can get the Docs to fool around."

Truly she did look incredible. Mom was only forty one years old, stood 5'8" and was very fit. She was slender and attractive without being skinny. Her legs were long and beautiful. Her waist was slim and her abs flat and toned. But her tits, oh my god, her tits were perfect. Mom's 34C tits were full and nicely shaped with very small dark nipples sitting in small, round, red areola. Her breasts were bottom heavy with her nipples sitting quite high on the breast. Each nipple was pierced by a silvery ring and a thin chain indeed connected the two rings. A third ring was attached to a stud that pierced her navel and chains connected this ring to the nipple rings.

"Didn't that hurt?"

"Not really."

Mom also sported tattoos.

"Looks like nice ink, can I see?"

"Sure!" Mom said and stood up again. She showed me each of her tattoos. She had a beautiful tat of a black and green butterfly on the outside of her left breast in that full, round part between her ribs and her nipple. She pointed to a smaller yellow and black butterfly just to the right of her right nipple.

"I got this one the day the divorce was finalized. Your Dad hated the idea of a woman with tattoos. I liked it and got the bigger one a few months later."

She turned and showed me another. She had one of a hummingbird drinking from a blossom in a bed of green vines on the small of her back.

"I loved the artwork with this one but sadly I never get to see it."

"Gee it looks amazing Mom! Maybe we should take a picture of it so that you can enjoy it."

"Really? Wow! That would be so nice."

"Sure! Let's say you pose nude or better yet in stockings, high heels, and a garter belt with your back to the camera on a bar stool with one leg extended, looking back over your shoulder... maybe biting on your lower lip... How's that sound?"

"Ohhh, so retro and sexy without being too erotic."

"Exactly."

"So, any other tattoos?"

"Just one more, but I don't think I should show you."

"Oh? OH! Yeah, I get it. Okay."

I poured Mom another drink and handed it to her. After she took it I lightly tugged on the chain between her nipples. She playfully slapped my hand away, but giggled.

"So why tie them together with the chains?"

"Well it's risky, daring, and the guys seem to like the look. I like having them played with and stuff."

I tugged the chain again.

"Really? You can't tell me that doesn't hurt!"

"Not much. Especially as gentle as you're doing it. But then I like a little pain now and then. It's erotic to be forced outside of your comfort zone, to have to trust your lover to take you right up to the limit. It's like they say, 'pain is close to pleasure...' you know."

"No Mom, I don't know."

"Oh! Right." She said and then smiled wickedly. "But maybe someday you will."

"I dunno, you mean like spanking and whips and getting tied up?"

"Oh that's only part of the game." she said. "There is the whole Dominate/Submissive thing, the role playing, a thousand fetishes, the daring to do stuff you haven't tried..."

"Wow..."

"Well haven't your lady friends asked you for anything you didn't consider normal straight sex?"

"No, not really, just the one asking about anal."

"Well what about you? Do you have any secret desires? Any fetishes?"

"No, not really. I'm just glad I'm having sex." I answered.

"Well, that's fine for now, but listen, if you ever want to talk about sex, just remember how much I love your cooking. I have my price!"

Leaning forward she took a piece of chicken, then kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight Mom."

She tossed her blouse over her arm, picked up her drink and headed upstairs. Meanwhile I just sat there smiling. Damn! After about fifteen minutes I slipped up to Katie's room and filled her in.

"Holy fuck!" she said. "I can't believe she did that!"

"I know, right? I was stunned! It was probably the booze, well, I'm sure it was the booze, but her repressed sexual appetite because of her ruined hook up no doubt played a big part."

"Hell Mikey, I'm surprised she didn't go straight up to to her room to get off as soon as she came home! Hmmmn... I wonder if that's what she's doing now?"

"No way, after drinking that much, she probably fell asleep with her clothes on, well, her pants anyway."

We both laughed .Then Katie looked a bit concerned.

"Maybe I should check on her."

"Sure, go ahead."

Katie slipped down the hall and into Mom's room. After only a minute she came back.

"She's fine. Sleeping soundly. In fact, she's so out of it that we could probably fool around if you wanted."

"Hell yeah!"

"Cool! Now where's that little vibrator?"

12