All Comments on 'Mikey Ch. 04'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

loved this story so much I will have to read it again. We would be happy if you added another chapter a year or so later to see if they are all still pleasing one another. I hope they are.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Interesting story

An interesting story, with many secrets discovered at the end, but perhaps too much information in very little writing space. Perhaps (it is my humble opinion) the author should write some additional chapter to see how this family relationship continues. It seems that Jo has found love with another woman, the mother is her live and eventual relationships (one think I don´t understand is mom fucking daughters is Ok, but fuck Mike is not), but what happens finally with Mike and Katie? This point is not too clear, stay together?

I thought it was a bit cold for a relationship so hot ...

Anyway, 5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting, intriguing and unorthodox

I must admit I'm pleased how things have gone in this one, usually we get a male MC who just screws everything that moves and doesn't try to beat him off. Nice to see a mother with principles despite her past experiences and being open enough to accept her children doing the nasty with each together (and her on occasion). Jo getting a bit more attention wasn't such a bad idea, though her trying to bring bro & mom to fuck did cost her she did get a girlfriend it seems. What wouldn't hurt the story was either a straight-up continuation or a chapter with some time skip, you now to see how things are going with them and if maybe Mike & Katie are a long term item (keeping fingers crossed for that last one).

I gave this one a 4* (there are a lot of questions left unanswered) but the overall the story gets a 5*!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Good series...Wish Vicki would have wanted to fuck MIkey

I guess Jo went full Lez. Interesting that Mom never wanted Mikey, but she had enough COCK.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

a shame it ends here, would have loved it to go on.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
A good story all aROUND.

A good beginning, middle and end to the story. Nice job, S3lwyncd0g.

multieroFTSmultieroFTSabout 7 years ago
Hot bubbling stuff

That's such an amazing series. Took me half a day to read from start to finish. In case this story is somewhat true, hope the characters have the right balance between casual and family sex, and of course, more materials. That scarce mom son action makes it all hotter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic all of it

loved it, your stories just seem to tick all my boxes. well done and hope for more soon

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Ok story

But making mom a total slut and not wanting to fuck the son kinda seems dumb. She will fuck any and all other cocks but she draws the line at her son and it got to be where this is just a big fuck fest and lost interest in the characters since it was only about sex between them. 2 star story overall and that is being generous.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
I must agree with Josuad2477 comments above

My thoughts Exactly. N0 LOVE what so ever. Just A fuck feast.. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mikey could have eaten out Mom on a couple occasions, when the need was high but the girls weren't available. No difference between tongues of a man vs woman. With mom returning the favor on just those special occasions. No harm no foul.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

wild and crazy, but very enjoyable. Good writing. Not the first story I have read hat was written by. They are all done well. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a story with a great story line.

Thank You.

I also believe that this story on this subject meets the requirement of family love. Dad/daughter and mom/son best be left for stories in that specific class, with brother/sister love in it's own class. Further, sibling relationships which ultimately includes parents are a great turn-off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mikey Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mikey Series Info