Mikey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

"Come help me clean these up."

Laughing and giggling the two of them headed for the stairs, Jo leading the way with Katie bouncing merrily behind her.

I looked up at Mom again. She too had watched them leave and now turned back to face me. Damn! She was covered in cum. There was a glob on her forehead that was running down her nose with a tendril or two hanging from her eyebrow. More cum had struck her mouth and ropes of white dangled from her chin. There was cum on her chest and a stream of white ran down the valley between her equally cum splattered tits. I watched in amazement as a glob of cum hung from her nipple and slowly grew into a long thin string with a largish drop at the end, seemingly defying gravity. Cum on her flat abs was running down towards her pussy and her thighs were streaked with white.

I waited for the explosion, the tirade, the lecture... but Mom just sighed. Instead of blowing up, she turned and looked at her image in the big mirror by the front door.

"Damn Mikey! They painted me good... Fuck that's a lot of cum! Do you, uh, always cum so much?"

"No, not always, but it's my first load of the day and Jo really built it up with her repeated pauses." I got to my feet and grabbed a box of tissues. "Look Mom, I had no idea they were planning this..."

"Yeah, I know. But it's okay." She stood there looking in the mirror and I realized that she was smiling! She was admiring herself!

"Do you want me to get you a towel?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, no. It's alright Mike. This is not my first bukake. Although it is the first time any one man painted me with this much cum."

"Wait, you've been in a bukake?"

"Oh yeah, back in pre-med. I lost a bet... or maybe it was a dare... I don't remember, alcohol was involved and seven or eight guys coated me pretty good. Believe it or not, one of them was your Dad and another was his brother!"

"Fuck! Uncle Ralph came on you?"

"Yes, that was the first time I'd met your Dad too. Well we met later and started screwing and somewhere along the way, the affair turned into full blown love. Weird huh?"

As she spoke Mom was using her hands to catch some of the drips and globs on her face. She looked closely at it in her palm and ran her fingers in it. Then to my surprise she swallowed a glob.

"Ummmm, nice." She said and proceeded to lick her palm clean. "I suppose you're weirded out by all of this." she said. "Let me explain something to you, Mike, your mother is an unapologetic, kinky, cum-slut sexaholic."

The box of tissues fell from my hand. What the holy fuck? "But, you... and Jo, then Katie..."

"Yeah, I can go bi when I'm hot enough or she's hot enough... But I really prefer cock."

I sat heavily on the sofa, my head was spinning. Mom picked up the tissue box and sat beside me.

"Look, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, to jump off of the pedestal you placed me on, but you knew I was no saint, no iconic mother. I'm human, Mike. I have my flaws, my secrets. Fewer now I guess... Please don't hate me for it."

"Aww Mom, I don't, couldn't hate you! It's... just a lot to take in, you know? I mean the way you acted this morning..."

"Ah, yes. Well that part is true. You are a wonderful young man and I am so proud of you. Yes, you did impress me with your load and it looks like a really nice cock, but no, I don't want to fuck my boy. And it meant a lot that you didn't want to fuck me either. We have a lot of stuff to deal with, and I guess we'll be a lot more open, but I'll leave the fucking to your sisters."

I sighed, "Thanks Mom. Hey listen as far as being more open goes... Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Mom got up and paced back and forth the length of the living room. After a minute or two she stopped, "Mike, go get your sisters..."

I went upstairs and found them in Katie's room going 69. Jo grinned. "So, did you fuck her?"

"No. We don't want to fuck each other and I'm so mad at you I think you've lost your cock privileges for a while. Now, get your asses downstairs, Mom wants to talk."

On the way I grabbed a towel and warm washcloth for Mom and she thanked me and cleaned off the drying cum.

"Look, I'm dealing with a lot of mixed emotions right now, so please just sit quietly and listen Okay? Now as far as this stunt of yours, I am angry. Oh not because of the cum bath, but because you thought you could make Mike and I horny enough to fuck even though we both said we didn't want to. That was wrong. You can apologize by cleaning up the mess. Next, I will accept that the three of you will continue to have sex, so long as one major rule is followed. It must be our secret! No one, I repeat, NO ONE can ever know about it. My license, my job, my career would all disappear if word got out. Hell, your college applications would probably be denied too! That is how dangerous this affair is. You're all adults now so we would probably avoid jail time...Shit, I guess I should have asked, have you told anyone else?"

Katie and I denied telling anyone but Jo just sat silently looking at the floor. I saw tears in her eyes and soon she broke into sobs.

Mom dropped to her knees in front of her. "Oh god Jo... Who?"

"V-v-icky S-s-immons... I'm sorry, Momma, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I sorry!"

Mom hugged her and consoled her. Vicky Simmons had been Jo's friend since childhood, the two girls had been inseparable until their job schedules had forced them apart after graduating. Jo worked the typical evening waitressing shifts and Vicky worked as a Barista on the early morning shift.

"It's okay sweetie, you'll need to call her in a bit and explain how serious this is."

After a few minutes Mom got up and resumed pacing. Katie pulled Jo close and held her.

"Okay, maybe we've dodged a bullet there. Now what else... Oh yeah. So I'm okay with you three having sex, secretly! The girls both have IUDs so you should be safe, but if you miss a period you damn sure better shout! Next, as far as sex with me goes, I'm willing to play with you girls from time to time, I don't see lesbian incest the same way I do hetero incest, I'll explain in a minute. Anyway, we can play around but I am not your sex toy, I'm your mother. And this new level of intimacy cannot undermine my authority. Got it? Okay, I am going to continue to have my own sex life apart from all of this and I encourage you all to look for love outside of the family. You can't live together forever and when you do fall in love it will be better than this, really, it will. Now around the house I would prefer you keep the sex discreet, I don't need visitors walking in and smelling stale sex coming from the sofa. One benefit from our new lifestyle is that I can finally go nude in my own home. That means you can too. I would recommend that we each keep something like T-shirts and sweatpants in the hall closet so if we need to answer the door or step outside we don't have to first run upstairs. Oh and I almost forgot, no pics or video! EVER! Too dangerous! God, what if you lost your phone?"

Mom stopped pacing and stood there a moment. Finally she sat in the recliner.

"Okay now I need to tell you guys something very bad. A dark secret that I have held for a long time. I, uh, I... was raped and molested as a girl."

Our mouths all hung open.

"Well it was rape because I couldn't consent but actually I wanted it. Later I realized it was bad, that I had been manipulated. But I wanted to feel loved and grown up like my older sister Joanna. That's who you were named after. And in fact it was the same man who seduced both of us. It was a relative, who it was doesn't matter, he's been dead a very long time. I suppose that it started me on this sex crazed path, and it did bring Joanna and I closer together. She was my first girl lover when we consoled each other and when she died four years later it left a huge void in my life, a void I filled with sex. Honestly I don't know how I finished school got into college, married and had three great kids without majorly fucking up. Now I know you might be wondering, so I'll volunteer that no, I did not cheat on your father. We did have a few threesomes and later went to an orgy or three. But there is no doubt, no chance that any of you are not our biological children. Anyway I wanted to tell you because I know that you have seen a different side of me these past couple of months. I never wanted to tell you and hoped that I wouldn't have to, but... hell, here we are. Point blank kiddos, I am not Mrs. Brady. I like to fuck, suck, cuss and drink. I love to get rough, sloppy wet and will take it in any hole almost anytime. I have been a bukake target and I have been tied up and I have tied my lovers up. Hell, I have even been the other woman a couple of times. I can suck a golf ball through fifty feet of garden hose and I am a Grade A cunt muncher. About the only things I don't do are scat and piss. And although I crave sex, I do have my standards for lovers and I have never sunk low enough to grab just any available dick or take unnecessary risks. I am your mother and I am a cum slut. Whew! There, I've said it all!" She smiled and sat back. "Actually feels good to get it off of my chest."

We sat there silently for a bit, struggling to process it all. I got up and went to her. Taking her by the hand I pulled her to her feet and hugged her tightly. Seconds later we were joined by Katie and Jo. When we finally turned loose Jo had a question.

"Mom? Who's Mrs. Brady?"

The girls spent the rest of the morning cleaning up the living room, shampooing the carpet and upholstery. Mom went to take a shower and I fixed a light lunch. When Mom came downstairs to join us she was still naked. She seemed strong, powerful and confident.

Jo got ahold of Vicky Simmons and the two of them sat and talked. Vicky understood how this all had to be kept secret and her price was Jo's pussy. It seems she had been lusting for Jo for a while but afraid of ruining the friendship by hitting on her.

We still go nude in the house as much as possible. I did later get into State but didn't live in the dorm. Mom insisted that I get an apartment and paid for it. If I couldn't come home on weekends, one or both of my sisters would come see me. Mom did watch us fuck as she used various toys to masturbate. Other than a few occasions where I got to fuck them while Mom watched and maybe allowed one of them to please her, I really had no sexual interaction with my Mom. I didn't want it and neither did she. But we did grow closer through all of this. Mom continues to this day to get plenty of cock, Jo never did go back to waitressing but went into retail, getting a job in a lingerie store. Her boss there also got the hots for her but this time it was an attractive lesbian and Jo was thrilled. Katie and I are sitting naked in front of the TV. She has been watching some chick flick as I write all of this up but now is starting to stroke my cock into a full blown erection. I love the feeling of her big breasts pressed against my bare skin... Gotta go, See you all later.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers
12