Miki Lee 08: Limo Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Grinning at her Matthew sank his tongue inside her pussy and fed like it was his last meal. Fingers inserting and twisting below his tongue. Miki helped herself to rubbing her clit.

Below deck Matthew's free hand snapped fingers toward Tasha. Fingers pointing from she and his cock. The redhead took the hint and knelt before his Godhood. Mouth wide she sucked his dick for all to see. Her adventure was off to a good start.

Miki saw cars driving by. Including buses that had a higher vantage point. Eyes were locating her from every angle. It was amazing. The gathering about the Limo increased by ten more people. Some faces she recognized as the three women she met inside Fetish's. They began whistling at her with applause. All of her fantasies were coming true. With a pinch to her left nipple she laughed at her good fortune.

Matthew merely raised her legs higher and dug his tongue in deeper. He wanted the loudest screaming orgasm he could create. Miki was eager to comply. All the while Tasha devoured his cock and did her best to watch what was going on above.

In her feast Tasha received another text. Striving to not release Matthew from her mouth she read the text.

"Strip naked. I'm loving this. Let the Driver fuck you." Wrote Andrew's ghost alias Lukas.

Shivering at the eyes around her she sets her cell aside and removes her bra. Her perky 34C's excited to be free. Pink nipples aroused by the comments arriving through the windows. The males were loving her more and more. The confidence grew after a starving set of mouth thrusts over Matthew's cock. His crown tickling the back of her throat. In her struggle she managed to unfasten her white slacks and slip them from her hips. Standing just enough to guide them to her feet. The legs were flared at the bottom making them an easy release. Only in her socks, shoes, and thong she returned to her mission.

Matthew used his fingers to pry Miki's labia as wide as possible. Revealing her drooling pink hole and the delectable pearl well hidden within the clam. His teeth gnawing at the pearl Miki started screaming and writhing about. Her next orgasm was ferocious. The second she squirts the liquid waterfalls down over Tasha's hair. It made her stop to avoid the cascade. She could only look up with awe.

Matthew took a breath to look down chuckling at Tasha's dilemma. Then he realized she was naked. Acknowledging her hotness Matthew motioned her to stand up and turn around. Lowering his hands he gripped Tasha by the hips with one and slid his nudging other hand up her spine to bend her over. Once in position he pulls her back to feel his cock enter her pussy. The Redhead immediately yelped and felt his thrusting. Her fingers locating her own clit to assist. Tasha Webber fucked this Driver silly. This Driver fucked this voyeur silly.

Matthew was ambidextrous. He managed to fuck her steadily and yet return to feeding on Miki once again. The crowd burst out in praise. His ego made the show a must see.

Before long both girls screamed as one and burst in a symphony of squeals and moans of exhaustion.

Matthew felt his resistance waning and quickly assists Miki down to kneel beside Tasha. Tasha had turned and dropped to her knees hugging Matthew's leg for support. Both women marveled at the Driver's endurance. Still a mighty Knight in Shining Armor Matthew jerked his cock with feral snarls. The girls hugged cheek to cheek giggling as Matthew looked down upon them.

Eyes tilted toward Heaven, Matthew showered on both girls in a storm of white rain. A rain that took its time before their skies were clear.

Both girls licked their lips and sighed at one another. Introductions were made through a comforting hug. The White Knight signaling his demise by dropping to the seat behind him. Snapping his fingers he calls the girls up to cuddle. One under each arm. They lingered there with their audience dispersing.

Tasha decides to look at her cell when something averted her eyes to the street. Through the open windows she noted a bike messenger riding up with a dozen red roses. Halting beside the Limo the rider hands them in with a note. Tasha cooed at the promised gift. Andrew was so sweet.

Freaked out suddenly, bike messenger after messenger rolled up with more bouquets. Six dozen roses in all. Fawning to Matthew's left Miki smiled. She had a hunch this was due to Lukas. Still she wondered where her own flowers were.

Reading the card Tasha became sad.

"I got called out of town. Enjoy the roses. I'm proud of you. I'll see you when I return."

Pouting she accepts her fate.

It would be a long few weeks.

Of course she did get a gift card from Fetish's.

For $5,000.00.

Happy day.

Miki Lee pats Matthew on the chest and kisses him on the cheek.

"Home, James. Oh, wait it's Matthew."

He savors her giggle with a sigh, "Call me when you need another ride."

"Absolutely."

Ten minutes to get things back to normal Matthew drove Tasha home first. That gave the girls a chance to get acquainted. Reaching her Apartment Tasha thanks them and shares her number with both.

Driving away Miki received a text.

"Her Fiancee was already married. He played her. I'll help her get over the grief. You should keep in touch too. Be her friend."

Awestruck by the terrible news Miki types back, "I can do that. What a shame."

"You did well Miki. Your Dad just got home from Bowling. Have Matthew drop you a few blocks away. There's a cab waiting to drive you to your front door. Tell him you have a job at a Lingerie Outlet."

"Fetish's?" She types giggling.

"It's a cover story for now."

She smiles with an adoring sigh, "Thank you Maestro."

He typed a final reply. He was signing out.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Miki was tired as well.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12