Miki Lee 09: Listen Hear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

She senses his increase and lowers her gaze with a slight gasp. Her thoughts were entirely too wrong at this moment. All she wanted was to turn him on enough to get over his struggling earlier. Now her thoughts were deviating from her helpfulness.

Pre cum had seeped through his white sheet and had become noticeable. She shied away from it and returned her gaze toward his. However he himself located what she had seen. His nerves were shot. Finally, he clears his throat.

"My show is over."

Looking toward the TV Miki fidgets. The remote next to her Father sat lonely. She opted to reach for it and use it to switch channels. She merely hit the previous button switching it back to the Playboy channel. On screen a busty Asian beauty was giving her Man a sensual hand job.

"Turn that crap off." He growled. Daniel didn't need any more stimulation or he was going to scream.

"She's hot. Reminds me of Mom."

He shrugs and gives up, "A little I guess."

"I look like Mom." Miki quivers and lowers her towel a bit in her observations. Her cleavage exposed the towel dangles over her lap. Both legs in full view now.

"More and more every day. We really need to change this channel Miki. And the subject matter."

He leans forward and attempts to steal the remote from her. She resists and tauntingly holds it further away from him until he was forced to stretch out further in this game of keep away. Growling at her maneuver he hadn't realized that his sheet had fallen away from his monster cock. Miki did her best to keep him from noticing. She wanted him to wrestle over the remote.

Giggling she stuck her tongue out at him and poised it for him to easily grab. The second he did she pulled back and halfway stood up. Her towel revealed her left breast and let him capture a glimpse. She then turned up the volume hearing the Male actor moaning loudly. This made Daniel snarl at her behavior.

"Look who just showed up." She eyed his wagging cock with a shocked pucker of her lips.

"What?" He looks down and holds his breath before snatching at his sheet to blanket his beast.

"Stop being embarrassed already. I told you I'm not offended. Be yourself Dad."

"This is wrong Miki. Your Mother would roll over in her grave."

Defiant Miki drops her towel and stands wiggling the remote in front of her. She smugly watched his eyes lower and examine every inch of her. He merely settled back against his pillow and gave up. His daughter had won whatever game she was playing.

Hand on her hip she points at him with the remote. Frowning slightly she tosses the device on to the bed.

"Change the channel if that's really what you want. I'm going to go get online. But, do yourself a favor and take care of that snake you keep hiding. I'll be in the living room."

She turns to walk away letting him see her bare heart shaped ass wiggle playfully. He winced at her shapeliness. It was devastating his senses. As she reached the door Daniel clears his throat.

"Miki?"

She twirls on the ball of her foot to face him. Her palms squeezing her breasts to halt their bobbing.

"Yep?"

"You forgot your towel."

"Oh!" She giggles and skips back across the bedroom floor to bend over and pick it up.

"Hey."

"Yes?" She wrinkles her nose at him as he lay there with his hand slid beneath the sheet to stroke his cock.

"I love you." He acknowledges.

She absorbed his emotion and took the opportunity to step to his bedside and crawl on to the mattress and drop over his chest and waist in order to hug him. Kissing his cheek she held him really tight.

"I love you more Dad."

His hands reach up and hold her against him. He could feel her nipples stabbing against his chest. Her hair tickling his nose. With very little understanding as to why he rubbed her back all the way down to her bare bottom. Patting her on the ass he decides that he needed to stop.

Miki kisses his cheek once more then sits up next to him. Her own hand patting his stomach directly over his belly button.

"Take care of that already."

She starts to rise when Daniel grabs her by the wrist. She sets back down looking at his hand. From hand to his eyes she looks confused. So did Daniel. Finally, he releases her. She remained seated and warmly smiled at her Father.

"Everything alright?" She whispers.

"No." He pulls his sheet off of his hidden erection. From there he begins stroking his cock before her lowered gaze. She watches him slowly nurturing it.

"He looks really needy." She raises her brows to look over them at Daniel.

"This is dumb." He halts his grip and motions her to go.

Miki fidgets her lips frowning. She then reaches over him to grab his hand. Bringing it back down she literally plants his fingers around his girth. Her own fingers accidently touching his beast.

"Get busy." She bats her lashes at him.

He swallows then begins an upward downward repetition directly in front of her. She watches his hand motions and waits until he gets into a strong rhythm. Then she pats his leg and starts to rise. Again he snatches up her wrist to hold her hostage.

"My fans await Dad." She giggles.

He looks with a dedicated gaze, "I'm a fan."

Her eyes brighten up at his admission.

"What are you expecting here?" She shivers.

"Just sit there and watch me?" He reacts hopefully.

She nibbles her lower lip and shrugs faintly, "Umm! Alright."

Releasing her he returns to his erection with purpose. Just her eye contact made him feel really motivated. Daniel Lee wanted to cum over his daughter. Her beautiful eyes dancing at each and every round of friction. Finally, Daniel growls at his dryness.

"I need to buy some lube. I'm getting sore."

Miki sighs and does the unthinkable. Holding her damp hair she leans over his crown and forms a web of saliva, sending droplets over his cock. Her lips a mere inch from his purple crown. Daniel quaked at seeing his daughters mouth so close to his beast. So wrong. So interesting all the same.

As she withdrew her face Daniel returned to jerking off. His body trembling as his circulation built up within. He still struggled. It had to be nerves. His daughter looked at him with a pouty expression. Suddenly, Daniel stopped and snapped up his TV remote shutting the porno off. Silence felt Miki fidgets.

He then gripped his cock again. With effort he concluded he was dry again. Looking up at Miki he chokes, "Little help again?"

Shaking her head with a smirk she again readies her saliva over his crown to moisten it. This time however she took a deep breath and touched her lips directly over his crown. Just enough to let her saliva drain out over its mushroom exterior. She could feel her Father tense up at her lips making contact.

Pulling away Miki motions for him to continue. That he did. With even more zest.

Miki eyes the fullness of his balls and fidgets her lips deciding on if she should offer assistance. She knew he worried about going too far. So did she. Regardless her thoughts reached out to her hand. Slowly she rubs his leg at first for reaction. He didn't object. Her fingers caress further up his leg and journey toward his inner thigh. Ever so slowly. Finally she uses her pinky to tease his scrotum with light tickling.

He starts breathing heavily and huffing at her touch. Still he says nothing. His strokes slowing up to offer her a pleading expression. Miki looks concerned then decides to retreat. This made her Father stop all together.

"You were almost there." She pouts.

"It's too quiet."

She looks at the TV remote then reaches for it. Daniel stops her. Grabbing her wrist he pats the mattress beside him. Her eyes immediately erupt with stress. What was he wanting?

"You want me to lay beside you?"

He merely nods and offers his own concerned expression at what he was asking of his own daughter.

She faintly smiles then crawls over him to his left side. Laying on her right hip she faces her Father. His arm wraps under her neckline and cradles her close to his body. Her fingers delicately caressing his chest hair. Eyes sparkling up at him.

"You can do this." She encourages.

His right hand returns to his sturdy beast while his left hand rubs her back and ribcage. It was becoming intimate. Both of them swallowed at their closeness.

"It's still too quiet." He expels.

"Do you want music? I can sing to you." She giggles.

"Wrong kind of music." He shudders.

His stroking hand stops just long enough to move over her hip. Gripping her he gently nudges her on to her back. He then takes her hand and guides her fingers down to her pussy. A simple pressure upon her fingers sent them amid her labia. He could feel her wetness rise up to his own fingertips. That was unexpected. His daughter was obviously turned on.

Sighing she whispers, "Are you asking me to cum with you?"

"Help your old man out?"

She smiles sheepishly, "You're not old."

"Let's do this together."

"If I must." She chuckles and positions herself better before massaging her clit.

Father and daughter both mentally agree that this was wrong in every sense of the word. Yet, they continued to play. She moaned softly and curled her toes while looking up at him often to see his reaction. He did the same watching her fingers sink deep within her pussy. He could hear her sloppiness around her three inserted fingers.

While his right hand jerked ferociously he began moaning himself. This prompted his left hand to reach over and palm her raised right leg. Caressing her inner thigh for her own reaction. It became a study to try and read the others thoughts.

As his hand moved away from her leg and back up over his head she chose to return the favor. Her right hand left her clit and made the journey over his leg to tickle his balls. The two of them laughed at each other. As their faces absorbed their sensations he saw Miki open her mouth as if spooked. Her eyes flaring. He could tell she was very close to an orgasm.

In her tremors her fingers literally squeeze his balls. The added stimulation forced his own facial features to contort and he expels a deafening, "Fuck." A word that echoed through both of their souls. The mere mention of it made her scream and gusher a stream of juices all over his sheet.

He followed closely behind with a snarl that shot a load over a foot into the air dousing his pubic hair and lower belly. He kept jerking it until another round filtered and frothed over his crown. Miki observed this as her body quaked. Forcing herself to turn on her side facing her Father. She pats his arm then rubs it warmly.

"See. That wasn't so hard. Old Man." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He tilts his gaze to smirk at her.

"Good thing you're doing the laundry. My sheets are a mess."

"You had to bring that up didn't you?" She giggles.

Pulling her closer into his arms she snuggles in. Her hand caressing his ribs and belly. Accidently rolling her fingers into his leftover cum she lifts her dampened digits up with a look of awe. Showing her Father she winces.

"Was all of this because of me?"

He groans, "Let's not make a habit of this."

She giggles and tries to wipe his cum on his face. Avoiding it their feud becomes a wrestling much. That led to tickling. He overpowered her easily and rolled over her. His dick trailing all across her full frontal. She squealed at both his tickling and his cocks intrusion of her thighs. This was so not planned.

Daniel himself was so into making his daughter laugh about her entanglement hadn't realized just how near his crown was to her still breathing pussy. As he felt his crown smother amid her labia he freezes up. Lifting up over her on his knuckles he expresses a look of terror. His gaze lowering to leer down between their bodies. He hadn't quite comprehended their tangled contortion. Suddenly, he looks up at Miki who laid there with eyes trembling. This was too close for comfort.

"Dad?" She whimpers.

"Wasn't my intention."

He swallowed hoarsely and started to back away. Suddenly he found Miki's feet rubbing along his legs sensually. He didn't know what to make of it.

"Are you glad I look so much like Mom?"

The words troubled him. Miki was indeed a splitting image of her Mother. That was enough for him to make a fateful decision.

"Go wash up. Do your online thing. I'll wash my bedding."

She clings to him. Her hands reaching up to frolic amid his chest hair. Her toes teasing along his thighs. The further her legs rose the deeper his crown slipped into her hole. He was beginning to regret doing this.

"Miki. Stop. Please."

Pouting his daughter slides her hands under his armpits to caress his shoulders. Drawing him lower in the process. He was caving in with every move she made. Finally, he lowers his body down to hug her. Her nails trail his spine lovingly. This was all too much he thought. All he had to do was plunge his primed cock up into her and finish the job. It was obvious that she wanted him too. Exhaling loudly he rears away and shakes his head.

"Stop this. Right now."

Her pleading features catch him off guard. He feels her try and slide her body lower beneath him. His cock inching ever closer to full on penetration. The heat of her labia scalding at his crown.

His hands held high over her motioning her to stop. In response she reaches up to his hands and brings them downward. Palming them over her chest she literally squeezes his fingers to get him to squeeze her tits on his own.

"Dammit, Miki." He huffs.

"You haven't touched them yet." She winks.

Inhaling deeply he discovered that they were quite soft and playful. His thumbs taunting her nipples forces her to arch her back at their sensitivity. She whines and winces up at her Father.

"Why are you pushing the issue here?" He squints. His hands mesmerized by her areolas, trailing them around with his thumbs gentle caressing.

"Because I think you need this." She pouts with a concerned tilt of her head.

"Need what? To fuck my daughter?"

"To be with a female. In general. I'm alright if you want to make love to me Dad. One time. It doesn't have to be more than that."

Shaking his head at his temptations he snarls and pulls away. Forcing her to let him go.

She knew that she pushed things too far at that reaction. Fidgeting she watched him retreat and stand up beside the bed. Eying her lie there with her legs still raised from his departure he grew pale. Her pussy looked as if it were freshly abandoned. Wide open and expectant. He couldn't stop staring at it.

Miki maintained her pose noting his attentiveness. He was thinking hard about his options. She could see his resistance waning.

Delicately slipping her fingers around her hips she reaches both hands toward her pussy. Fingers prying her labia wide and making her pink recesses invite him in.

Daniel cracked his neck looking down at her pouty encouragement.

Puffing his cheeks he steps closer to her. She wiggles her body sideways without losing grip on her invitation. Now on the bed facing him she goes so far as to scoot further forward to the edge of the mattress.

He admires her forceful intentions. Even as she utilizes her left hands index finger to literally show him the way in. The playful guidance won him over. He steps closer with his knees touching the bed. Leaning forward he lines his crown up to her tunnel. Perching the tip for penetration he watches it slowly vanish within her. Inch by swollen inch he has to bear witness to it's full on entry. His girth stretching her interior to accommodate. She never once blinked. Her eyes motivated in observing his reactions toward this journey. Only her expression altered. Her mouth opening at each inches tight friction. His crown grazing her g-spot with a violent storm toward her nerve centers. She gasps and whimpers both. Her Father was deep inside her.

"Satisfied?" He winces down at her.

She softly tells him no with a shake of her head. Her eyes begging for more.

He sighs and nods at his guilt. His resistance was long gone.

Retreating he watches her face appeal to his exit. He waits until his crown finds the coolness of the air outside her scalding cunt. As her eyes tremble he eases back inside. Her brow creasing at the tenderness. Fully inside he grips her by the ankles and nudges deeper. Miki in turn gasps loudly, stretching her arms to her sides to dig her nails into the sheets.

Daniel Lee again pulls out ever so slowly to hear her whines. His tenderness departing, he thrusts hard one time all the way in. He heard his balls lap against her ass cheeks. The resounding impact made him listen for it more often. It brought back memories of making love to his wife. Miki's Mother. He would count the specific amount of soft echoing collisions upon her inner thighs and ass cheeks. He grew lost in those sounds as he closed his eyes to reflect back.

Miki lay there reeling with every insertion. Every exit. Her eyes wide open unlike her Father's. She thrived on what he was feeling. Needed to see every single emotion. Every unspoken thought. Without words she knew he was feeling guilty. Yet, just when she thought he might slow down and stop he began to thrust harder. Deeper. Louder. Her eyes grew teary at her own guilt. She had pushed him into this. After this was all over he would probably distance himself from her. Never look at her the same. Miki Lee hated herself at this time. Both for what she instigated, and for truly loving this moment in time. Her Father felt incredible inside her.

Moaning louder at his dedication she reached up to palm his right cheek with one hand, touch his heaving chest with the other. She really wanted him to open his eyes. To look at her with lust. Yet, like a daughter he loved. What the hell was she thinking?

Her wish granted. Daniel opens his eyes and looks directly at her. Her caress to his cheek returning him to the reality of here and now.

His chin tilts down, brow sweaty, and pulse rapid. His eyes drawn to her crushed bosom. Their gentle jiggles mesmerizing to behold. Licking his lips he tasted salt. His throat dry and parched. Any energy he had in reserve was waning. He needed to lower himself to her chest. In doing so her arms cradle and welcome him. Her fingers kneading at his scalp.

Both exhale moans. His hips continuing on with his forward motion. In. Out. In. Out. Deeper. She brightened her eyes at his mouth encircling her left nipple. Kissing it. Sucking on it. Tugging the nipple taunt between his lips. Then his teeth. The sensation created a rash of goosebumps all over her flesh.

"Dad." She moans as if thanking him.

He feasts on her other nipple then buries his exhausted features between her breasts. Panting. Sending forth a scalding gust of breath. It was so arousing. She adored this moment. After a linger between her tits he kissed his way across her chest and up to her neck. Tenderly he kissed her earlobe. She turned her chin to offer her own succulent kisses to his cheek.

Moans and faint whines of ecstasy erupt between them. The raging storm within was nearing the eye. His grunting grew louder. His thrusting rougher. Her legs entwine his hips and ride the tide. Neither had anymore control. The outcome was going to happen.

Miki Lee screams as her orgasm hits her like a brick. Her body convulsing even as he continuously pounded her pussy. The friction over her hypersensitive g-spot forcing even louder screeches of finalization. Nails digging into her Father's neck. A snapped look at each other lost in time. Daniel kissed his daughter directly on the lips. She devoured his mouth. Tongue exploring. Feeding on his emotions. He sensing her own. There was no stopping. Their kiss lasted for ten whole minutes until Daniel reared away.

She felt his cock throbbing hard against her inner wall. It was nearing it's reign. The King rose taller and fired deep within her. His torpedoes creating a strain across her face. One of thanks. Another of fulfillment. Yet another expressing the shock that it really happened. Awe becoming fear. Fear becoming reason. Peace.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers