Miki Lee 09: Listen Hear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing into her arms she caressed his back lovingly. She knew that he needed consoling over what he had done. What she had done. He could only lay there breathing heavily. Still inside his daughter. Twitching until every droplet left his burrowed crown. She too jerked as it embedded within her.

Finally, he gets the strength built up to peel their flesh apart. Sticky, sweaty, noisy upon departure. Before he could rise completely Miki reacts to his hesitance. Her hands palm his face to force another affixed gaze. This one out of concern.

"Dad? Listen to me."

He narrows his eyes feeling ill all of a sudden.

"Do not feel bad over this happening. Please. I couldn't bear it if you hated me. Didn't talk to me again. Ignored me. I need you to be the Dad I've always loved and respected. This happened. We live with it. We don't even ever have to talk about it. I love you. Okay?"

He plants his palm over her lips and quiets her. Once she shuts up he removes his hand and eases out of her to stand on weakened limbs. Watching her legs quake at his vacancy. Her pussy trickling and alone. Choosing to rub the back of his neck he nods.

"I'll never stop loving you. I'll never hate you. This was wrong. As you said we both have to live with this. Talking about it is inevitable. You're my beautiful daughter. I couldn't live without you either. I know that someday you will meet a nice young man and move on. My home is forever your home. No matter the situation. As sick as this was I'm not going to lie and say I didn't have fun. Saying that, we should never put ourselves in this situation again."

"You say that now. I'm going to start walking around here in bra and panties from now on." She giggles.

He frowns at Miki as her fingers rub the slickness amid her labia. He couldn't resist her exploration.

"I'm fine with that. It is your home after all."

"You can watch me play for guys online if you want. After this there's no reason to get weirded out by it."

"That's your personal space. I'll just go to my room."

"I might bring my webcam into your bedroom and play for them." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He merely shakes his head and sighs. He couldn't deny those possibilities. For now he needed a cold shower. Leaving her he heads to the bathroom and locks the door. He needed alone time.

Miki stood up and stretched. Wiggling in step she felt really alive all of a sudden. Then, she glanced over at her Father's desktop computer on a small desk. The monitor lit up on its own. Then, a chat box appeared on the screen without even being in a room. Her eyes narrowed she moves closer to read the box.

"That was HOT!"

"Lukas?" She squealed and caught her noisy excitement that he actually witnessed her intimacy. Even without a surveillance camera in the room he found a way to view her. The Man was a genius. Tapping into a simple webcam from a computer that wasn't even online.

She quickly deleted the box and motioned to Lukas to stop using her Father's computer. Pointing away from the camera she scurried to her bedroom and obtained her cell unplugging it from the charger. Typing swiftly she messages Lukas.

"I'm so glad you saw that. It was incredible."

His returning message had a Smiley face clapping, "Going to do that again?"

She fidgets pondering her answer, "I would if he wanted too. I don't think I'll instigate it again. We shall see."

"You know you will."

Rolling her eyes she nods, "Probably. Hey Maestro?"

"Yup?"

"Can we go to the beach tomorrow? I feel like soaking up the sun. Bikini style."

"I'll have a cab waiting at 10:00."

"Sweet. Another thing." She nibbles her nail with a mischievous expression.

"What?"

"I wish you would show up and oil my body."

"Not yet. I have to protect both of us. I promise you that I'll reveal myself soon enough. Until then enjoy yourself. I have your back at all times."

"I believe in you. Did my bank account grow interest again?" She giggles messing with him.

"Don't be greedy. I haven't deposited any more cash in the account. Just leave it there for a rainy day. I know I told you that you could take out small amounts but there's no reason too."

"So, live on Elena Natchios' bank account?"

"Correct. I'll leave you fake credit cards with a good sum of money to play with. Look for an envelope in your mailbox before you catch the cab. I'll have it dropped by late tonight."

"Yay."

"Get some sleep. You can play on your computer another day."

"Okay. Night Maestro."

"Night Beautiful."

Miki sets her cell aside.

A decision was made at that moment. She intended to sleep nude from here on out. Her bedroom door wide open. Even when she masturbated.

Let her Father Listen.

Let him Hear.

Shutting her light off she crawls into bed.

"Night Daddy."