MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

But I, mumbled something, pulled the bed sheet around me and went to the toilet. On the way I picked up my skirt and shirt, which I wore last night. I realized that there were no panties or bra and blushed to myself. As I walked to the toilet door, I could feel the eyes of my FIL on my bare back and the feeling between my legs was as though I had been pounded with a thick rod and the feeling was much different and bigger than what it was after my husband's play with my vagina.

I just shut the toilet door, but did not lock it. I wanted my FIL to hear the sound of my pee falling in the commode. I sat on the toilet seat to urinate and I was sure that my FIL could hear the loud sound of my pee mixed with his seed falling below. I was in an adventurous mood.

I realized that my vagina muscles had dilated to a bigger shape to accommodate my FIL's thick rod and the ramming that followed. I got a feeling that there was a gaping hole between my legs. I pulled up the skirt and saw down and I saw traces of the war of sexes last night. My FIL's sperms had dried up around my love hole and also on my upper body.

I was bare above my waist, and knowing well that the door was open; I flushed the toilet and observed my body and breasts in the bathroom mirror. The traces of the mauling and teeth marks were clear on my fair boobies. My nipples were taut as the thoughts and feelings of the nights encounters and the thrilled fear of receiving my FIL's massive tool brought goose pimples on my body and it showed on my boob skin. I slipped the same T-shirt on me.

After freshening up, I tied my hair in a pony and went to the kitchen, without glancing in my FIL's direction, lying on the bed and who was watching me.

My MIL was in the kitchen as I entered. We did not speak for a few minutes and then she asked.

"So Sunita, how was it last night?"

I could only blush and turned crimson in my cheeks.

"Hope there is no pain? I know he is massive down there. Does Ashok also have a big asset?" she was asking.

I could only shake my head in answers. She then came close and moved her soft hands on my back and then slid them over my boobs. It felt nice.

"I am sure there are marks here. No?" she enquired giving my right boob a squeeze.

"Yes, there are marks. Lucky that Ashok is not here or he would see and I would have a problem." I said.

"Don't worry. He will not be here for the next almost one week. If you liked yesterday, please help me in sharing my husband." She was giving me a straight invitation to fuck her husband as per his choice. I was scared that he would not do anything in front of his son or get caught by the maid.

By now she was close behind me slipping her hand between my legs, over the skirt and massaging my vandalized pussy. It felt nice to be loved and I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes enjoying the pussy massage. It was then that we heard a slight rustling sound and a cough behind us. It was my FIL who came in to see us in our act.

"Hey, what about me? I also want to play." He said.

My MIL retorted saying that it was early to play now and that I should rest. Still he came near us and separated my MIL from me. He pulled me to him and kissed me on my lips. I did not respond much.

"Thank you very much for last night. You are lovely and very beautifully erotic." He said releasing me. "Hope we can do this more often and you will not only play with Ashwini?"

I blushed as I had no answer to this query. I had to take it one thing at a time. I let my MIL be the spokesperson for us, now.

She playfully pushed him out of the kitchen and told him that there were many days for his son to return. I was their toy till Ashok returned back. But I was sure that I would be at the enjoying end.

The morning passed without much action; however after lunch was ready my MIL suggested that we have bath - together. Nobody would be there in the house and FIL too would be coming by 2PM.

As the cold shower played over our sensitive skin, we washed each other and it was the first time that I touched my MIL near her pussy and loitered my hand around her thick vaginal lips and then slipped my small finger on her clitoris which was covered with a thick cover. She literally jumped up with the shock. She then pushed me down with her hands, pushing my mouth to her honey pot. I went on my knees and lapped her pussy as she continued to moan her joy. It was after about 10 minutes that she shuddered and shivered and I felt a warm stream of her cum pushing out. I tasted this salty liquid till I lapped her cunt dry.

As I stood she hugged me squashing my boobs onto hers. I felt her long nipples like an eraser on the paper of my chest, and then fixed her lips on mine. She pressed her tongue on my lips and entered my mouth to taste her own cum on my tongue. We played with ourselves a lot and then it was her turn, to pussy lick me. She did a fantastic job and I must have cum atleast 3 - 4 times.

We the dressed up by just wrapping a towel around us and headed for our bedrooms. On the way, my MIL said "Sunita, please wear the mini & tank top today. Let us surprise Sunil when he comes with same dresses." She was giggling like a child who has got a lollipop in her hand.

I was not sure we should because my FIL would surely get excited and tear us apart with his horny thick & insatiable cock. But I decided to play along. Within about 20 minutes, when we came down, we looked like sisters, just a few years apart. I had tied my hair in a pony, which I thought made me look sexy. My MIL had done her hair in a bun. I spoke to her and convinced her to also make a pony tail. I helped her to comb and make the hairstyle just like mine.

After it was finished, she was looking marvelous in a pony tail. We were both wearing the tiny micro mini's which hardly covered our buttocks and just came below our pussies, covered in the flimsiest flowered panties. They were both white with just a light blue band stitched across, and an elastic band holding at the waist. I was unsure what the outcome of this flaunting of our sex assets would lead to. I was scared more so because I did not want any visitor or intruder to see us in these revealing attire. I also prayed that Ashok should not return soon. I was surprised at myself. Was it because I did not him to see me like this or was it that I wanted to adventure with my FIL to the maximum?

The last night's foray of his huge rod, filling me to the brim and HIM retaining his seed for such a long time had impressed me. I also admired his ability to retain such a strong and long sex act, at his age. It was time for him to return. We set the table and waited with bated breath.

When the bell rang, I ran into to the kitchen as I did not want to be seen by my FIL in this sexy attire. I was also not sure who it was at the door. MIL went and peeped through the eye piece and confirmed it was him. She slowly opened the door and hid behind the door. FIL was surprised that no one was in front to welcome him. He looked behind the door to find his wife and my MIL in a horny short dress, with a mini hardly covering her panty, looking like a sixteen year old virgin.

He whooped in joy and dropped his bags to embrace his wife. For minute, I saw from the kitchen as though he might tear off her clothes and rape her there. But he lifted her up, forgetting even to close the door and took her to the sofa. He laid her there feigning protest as he moved his hand between her legs to pull out her panty. In a jiffy, with the scantest concern that the main door was open, her unzipped himself and pulled out his huge dong. In the day time it was a monster, seething red headed and almost a foot long. I was surprised that I had taken this huge monster in me yesterday, in the dark.

Within a wink of an eye, he was on and into her snatch and MIL was moaning loudly, so that I could hear her. I was scared that someone might come to the house, and as they were busy in their act, I slipped out in the hall, unseen, and closed the door silently. The whole sofa was shaking like a wild earthquake.

Till now my FIL had not seen me, his latest conquest. I was totally wet between my legs and I could feel a streak sliding down my thigh as the cool wind hit it. He was fully dressed and she was wearing hardly anything. It looked like a college quickie, in the corridor before anyone came by.

He had pushed the tank top high to expose my MIL's big twins. They were shaking with the same frenzy of his thrusts as my MIL enjoyed her husbands' foray into her love hole, with her eyes closed and moans filling the hall. Her one leg was on the sofa backrest and the other was around her husbands' back. It was after ages that this thrusting stopped. Till now no words were spoken by anyone. He collapsed over his wife on the sofa, unaware of my presence, or even if he knew, he did not care!

It was now that I heard my MIL saying "There is another present for you today. You have to decide whether you want lunch or you want your present!" she said.

I froze as I knew she meant me!! I was standing near the main door in the hall behind them. She pointed towards me! My FIL, turned his head to see me standing there looking just like his wife. He faltered as he stood up and came towards me. His pole was standing straight out like a spear, pointing its red head towards me. I was surprised that it was still hard after the quickie.

I did not know what to do and crossed my arms over my tiny twins in the tank top. I also crossed my legs in mock protest, shy and knowing that it was my turn now.

Besides fright of my husband coming to know, my pussy was like jelly wanting the assault of my FIL, just like last night. I was continuously wet and my panties were soaked. I looked at him with wide eyes as he approached me.

In a moment, he had gathered me in his arms, with my hands still crossed over my breasts. The next moment, his lips were on mine as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth as his tongue snaked in to wrestle with mine. I was in a trance. I slowly removed my hand from between us as my boobs squashed into his chest, and then embraced him. I was being poked by his penis at my open navel and this gave me goose-pimples. It felt cold as the mixed semen of my FIL & MIL was still fresh at the tip.

The last night's assault in the dark, had opened my floodgates of sex. I did not care if my husband had to walk in or that my MIL was watching, - I had to have him in me now. I embraced him stronger trying to pull him into me.

My FIL broke away from the kiss to say "Wow!" His hands had now snaked into my tank top as he mauled my boob and pinched my nipple. For me it was paradise. An experience that is not common. He lifted me up, like a feather, looking into my eyes, which were portraying lust and my want of his penis. To my MIL it must have looked as though I was sitting on his rigid member, as I felt it tapping rhythmically against my open thigh, leaving wet streaks of the joint juices of the earlier encounter.

He put down my bum against the dining table and he made me sit. My legs dangled down as I looked into his eyes. I was putty in his hands to be molded to his requirement. I saw my MIL standing with her tank top still over her exposed breasts, her nipples taut and pointing towards us.

My FIL slowly raised my tank top over my small boobies, but it slipped down. They were not that big like my MIL's. So he removed it over my head. Here I was, in front of my father-in-law, watched by my mother-in-law topless! He then slowly reached between my thighs, where my pussy had made a sticky lake of its own. As his hands touched my wet, sensitive slit, all I could do was close my eyes and feel a shock passing through me. I had rested my hands behind me on the table and as a reflex action, thrust my tits up. In a moment, I felt a warm mouth on my nipple. I opened my eyes to find my MIL latched onto my left nipple, standing to the left of the table. She bit my nipple, which made me remove my hand, supporting me and pull her head into my chest.

My FIL was between my legs, his penis, pointing straight at his panty covered target, as my FIL rubbed his fingers over my vagina lips. I was shivering and the goose-pimples were exciting my MIL in her sucking. She was moaning and purring like a cat, licking milk. I felt a finger touching my wet vagina lips. I looked down to see my FIL with his fingers in the gusset of my panty and pulling it down. I lifted my buttocks slightly to allow this cloth impediment to my urge. Within a fraction of a second my panty was history.

Here was I topless and without my panty, wearing just a mini-skirt which was folded over my navel. My FIL did not waste time and placed his shining red penis head on my throbbing opening. Though I had accommodated this baton into my small vagina, last night, I was scared that he may tear me apart. But as he pushed his head into my lips, it slid in.

Though there was no pain, I felt that my tiny pussy was being stretched much further than its limits. In one more push, he had gained entry of half his length. I felt a huge pole was being driven into me as it stretched my vagina to its limits. My face cringed and a moan slipped from my mouth. He stopped to allow me to adjust his girth in my cunt. And then suddenly in one thrust he was fully into me. I screamed a muffled scream as in that one push, the intruder reached to maximum depth. A depth which my husband had never reached!

My MIL was still latched onto me, but had shifted her alliance to the next tit. Till now I was still in a sitting position and supported by my FIL. At this point of total fusion, my MIL moved away. My FIL slowly put me in a lying position on the dining table, with my feet still dangling down. He then put his hands behind my knees and lifted to his waist. I did not have to be told and I clasped him around his waist and pulled him into me, still wanting to go further.

He then started his ramming - initially slowly and then with a ferocity, which I had never experienced in my entire married life. The dining table was shaking as though there was an earthquake happening. The room resounded to my moans "Aaaahhhhhhh... Slllloooowwwwwlllly pleeeeease! Maaaaaaaa..." I babbled my pleasures.

I was fully swathed in perspiration, which helped in me sliding back and forth on the smooth table, in resonance to his strokes. I felt a huge wave building in me and in a moment I orgasmed like never before and came in torrents over my father-in-laws cock. The assault was still on, - in-out, in - out. The squelchy sounds were loud and clear.

"Let yourself go! No one can hear outside. I want to hear your moans and pleasures." I heard my MIL whisper, in between the rhythmic strokes.

I took her advise and did not control myself. My moans and shouts of intermittent pleasures rung in the huge sitting-cum-dining room; my FIL was nowhere near orgasming, while I must have cum at least 5-6 times.

And then after what must have been a very long time, I felt him stiffen as he bent over me and kissed me. I held him around his neck & shoulders, in front of his wife and kissed him, while he came in torrents inside my unprotected vagina, right at the mouth of the cervix. I was sure that by now his seed must have reserved an ovum for itself. The stroking continued simultaneously as I felt the hot jets of sperms shooting into me.

I was now looking forward to him pulling out, but I was further shocked. After shooting his jism into me, he lay over me, totally spent. But he was still lodged firmly into my pussy. I was surprised that his rigidity was still continuing and not like my husband, who softened after cumming in me.

In a few seconds, I felt him raising himself from me. I also tried to get up, but he signaled for me to continue lying down. Did he want to continue fucking me? I was not sure of his intentions. He was still embedded into me, with no sign of removing out. Then he reached below my shoulders and made me sit, but still with no sign of pulling out.

"I want to continue this feeling so some more time. Just hold onto me" he said. I put my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were enveloped together. He then lifted me, off the table, still welded between our legs and took me to the sofa, where he slowly sat, with me on him.

"I hope you enjoyed?" he asked. I kissed him on his lips, in answer.

We had forgotten our lunch but had enjoyed a dessert - par excellence! From then on, I never missed my husband who went on his tours, happy that he could come back to make his wife satisfied with his sex.

In the next few years, we were blessed with three children - two boys and a sweet girl. Thanks to my father-in-law & mother-in-law. The family genes were the same, but paternity was in doubt!

sansar
sansar
708 Followers