All Comments on 'Mild-Mannered Man Transformed'

by JMaxwell69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you God for not letting me enjoy this

stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good

A bit too close to scat for my taste, but excellent.

And to anonymous: it's in the BDSM section, what did you expect? Or did you just drop in to let those of us who do enjoy this variety of fantasy know that you think we're evil?

Or could it be that you've got a bit of the self-hate going on? Wannabe Ted Haggard? Hypocritical, self-rightous, pathetic shithead? Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
TO BE CONTINUED ?

LOVED IT!! PLEASE SERIALIZE THIS STORY

hot2trot33hot2trot33about 14 years ago
Love it

I agree! This definitely needs to be a serial story. Don't leave us hanging. The way the slave was treated is how I dream of being treated. Very easy for me to picture myself in her spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ohhhh fuckkkk......

mhmmm that got me soooo wet. Nicely written. I liked the attention to detail. I have yet to find a dominating master to please but hopefully i shall soon. And to that anonymous person uhhhh why are you even on a site that is called Literotica.com? Especially since you obviously do not approve. Please remove your chaste self off the site. You critising us does not make you the better person. Once again to the author i loved your story and please serialize this.

DehviantGirlDehviantGirlalmost 13 years ago

I like this story, the tone and its seductive blend of experimental dominance. Batson's interest in the slave, in testing her, teasing her, bringing her close to orgasm only to deny it was pleasing to read.

I read with keen interest the apparent, natural inclination Batson has toward pain/discomfort, both physical and psychological. Very sensual and erotic.

Delicious. I look forward to reading the rest of what you've submitted.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
convention slavegirl

young master..... TAKE her home... she's yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I guess that she really got into the act her costume dictated, and they both got what they wanted and needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous