Mile Long Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waved us to go, and we headed back to our seats to dump the towel bag. Once we were out of sight of the conductor, Nicole turned to me and kissed me quickly.

"That could have been a lot worse," she said. "Thanks for the first adventure of many."

Shortly thereafter, we headed back to the dome car and joined a game of euchre.

Day 2 -- Sioux Lookout, ON

In the vast, empty wilderness that is northern Ontario, there are two settlements of any size in the two thousand kilometre stretch between Sudbury and the Manitoba border. There's Sault Ste. Marie, the steel and shipping centre at the foot of Lake Superior, and there's Thunder Bay, the logging and mining city at the head of the same lake, 700 km away. Via Rail, in their infinite wisdom, goes through neither one.

Instead, the train goes through an endless stretch of lakes and rocks and trees and towns so small and remote that the train is the only practical way to get in or out. Towns that, even if you're from Ontario, you've never heard of -- Armstrong, Ferland, Caramat, Malachi, Copeland's Landing. And in the middle of that stretch is Sioux Lookout, the largest of a collection of tiny, remote frontier towns.

When you've been on the rails for 28 hours, 26 of which have been through impenetrable wilderness with literally no signs of human habitation, coming across a town of 5,000 people in the middle of all that emptiness appears before you like the first sight of Mecca must to religious pilgrims. And, just like Rose had promised the day before, standing proud on a street corner within sight of the train station was a Subway restaurant.

Nicole's eyes widened. "I never thought I'd be so happy to see a lousy fast food joint in my life."

As the train ground to a screeching halt at Sioux Lookout station, Nicole and I bounded off and made a beeline ahead of a group of similarly-minded coach passengers looking for an early lunch. The weather was bright and cold, but at least there wasn't any snow. We managed to be second in line at the Subway, but the building was packed shortly thereafter with a line of coach passengers stretching out the door. I saw Rose in line behind us as we watched our sandwiches being made.

Having procured our sandwiches in takeaway bags, we decided to explore the town a little bit. We still had ten minutes before we had to be back on the train, so we wandered up to the town's main drag, just trying to take it in. Sioux Lookout was a typical remote outpost town, full of frontier-style buildings and a massive water tower, situated on the shores of one of the biggest lakes I could remember seeing that day. As we walked up the main street, chatting, suddenly Nicole took me by the hand and led me town a tight alleyway between buildings. She stopped, about halfway through, then, as I looked at her quizzically, she pulled me down to her and kissed me.

She kissed gently at first, then heavier, running her fingertips through the fine hairs on the back of my neck. I could feel her cold cheeks brushing against mine, her soft lips and tongue probing and exploring my mouth. I pulled her in closer and her knees buckled, slightly, and a soft moan escaped her lips. She then pulled back.

"I've been wanting to do this for the past couple of hours and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity," she explained. "It's about time I kissed you back."

"No argument here," I responded, and pulled her back in again.

My erection returned with a vengeance, angry at continually being called back into service without being given the chance to release, and as it pressed again into Nicole's hip, I felt her moan slightly. I reached around and cupped her firm ass, and her legs parted, allowing my leg to slip between hers. As her skirt rose up, my leg made contact with her panties, and I suddenly became aware of searing heat between her legs, a remarkable contrast with the biting cold of the air. She bore down on my leg slightly, legs buckling, as I held her tightly and kissed her softly.

Suddenly the air was pierced by the train's whistle. We knew that was the five-minute warning, so I let her go, conscious once again of the heaviness in my trousers and wishing I'd paid for a sleeper cabin.

We made it back to the train shortly before it departed, returning to our seats to eat our lunch together.

Day 2 -- Sioux Lookout, ON to Winnipeg, MB

The Sioux Lookout to Winnipeg stretch was the last one through the Canadian Shield country. Just seven more hours of empty trees and rocks and water and then one hour of prairie, and we'd be in Winnipeg, the capital of the Canadian prairies and the halfway point on the journey between Toronto and Vancouver. In Winnipeg we would change crews, and we would stop for two hours, more than enough time to do a little sightseeing and have supper. We'd have the rest of the evening together, and then, around 2 AM, the conductor would wake Nicole up and she'd disembark in Saskatoon, where her parents would pick her up and drive her home. Just like that, Nicole would be gone from my life as quickly as she'd entered it. The thought depressed me a little, so as she snuggled in beside me after eating our lunch, comfortably curled in my arms under a tiny Via blanket, I wondered where her head was at.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Sex," she replied, matter-of-factly.

I stared at her.

"What? You asked!," she exclaimed.

"No, it's just..." I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor. "That's a good answer. It's just not one I've ever gotten before."

"Well, you need to hang out around cooler women, clearly. And you must also be aware that girls don't cool down from a hot makeout session as quickly as men do." As she spoke, she took my hand in hers, and nonchalantly moved it up to her breast. I stared at her.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You know we can't exactly have sex in front of an entire train car, right?" I asked, still having trouble processing what was happening.

"Mmmmm..." she responded dreamily. "That sounds hot... but you're probably right. You'll just have to secretly feel me up under this blanket as a consolation prize." She noticed my hand drifting down away from her breast in shock, and forcefully moved it back up where she wanted it.

Her breasts were small, but impossibly perky, and she noticeably tensed up each time I ran over where I thought her nipple would be. She was wearing a heavily padded bra, so I couldn't feel much of what was underneath it under two layers of fabric and padding, but I still was enjoying the hell out of it, not just feeling her pert body, but also the look on her face every time someone walked by and couldn't tell what we were doing. Nicole was apparently a bit of an exhibitionist.

I also decided that given that we had seven hours, and given what she'd already told me about what she liked, I was going to go slow. There was no urgency to my touching her; I'd circle around her nipple then leave and touch her stomach, thighs, run my fingers through her hair, kiss her neck and ear gently when no one was looking. It helped that the seats across the aisle from us were currently empty; I had seen their occupants in the dome car before lunch and assumed they'd gone back there.

I have no idea how long I traced patterns up and down her body, but it felt very Zen, watching the wilderness zipping by as I stoked her fire. At some length, I finally reached up under her shirt and found her bra. She watched, through the blanket, holding her breath, as I found her breasts, not even coming close to filling out the cups of her bra, and reached in to touch her right nipple. It was rock hard and thicker than I was expecting -- the padded bra hadn't prepared me for how pokey her nipples would be underneath it. I kept my pace slow and gently touched one and then the other, then withdrew for a while, then returned. By now Nicole was beet red in her face and chest and breathing hard. She was sitting with her legs wide open under the blanket and clearly having trouble keeping still.

"My God... you're driving me crazy with this teasing," she breathed after what felt like forever. "I need a bathroom. Be right back."

She disentangled herself from me and disappeared up the aisle, which gave me the brief opportunity to relieve the pressure on my erection and reposition it so that it was comfortably tucked up under my belt. Momentarily, she returned, replacing the blanket and cozying back in.

"I brought you a present," she said, naughtily. I felt her hand slip into mine and suddenly I was holding a piece of fabric, so I looked under the blanket and saw a familiar flash of lime green in my hand. Oh Jesus, I realized with a start, these are the panties she had on this morning. I felt them and noticed a huge wet patch in the gusset, slick with her juices, as she looked at me, shyly, waiting for my reaction.

I reached under the blanket to the hem of her skirt and slowly slid my hand upwards as Nicole sharply sucked in her breath. As I grew closer to her centre, I felt the heat rising, and finally, at long last, I found her hairy slit, sopping wet with her arousal. I slid my fingers up and down her opening, then pulled back, stroking her inner thighs as she squirmed in an effort to move my hand where she wanted it. I kept going back, teasing, avoiding her clit at all costs, but coming as close as I could, enjoying hearing Nicole's breathy, frustrated voice telling me to go fuck myself every time I got close and then pulled back.

"Please, Ben, give me what I need," she finally whispered, out of breath, nearly delirious with lust.

I complied, wetting my fingers in her opening and then circling her clit hood as slowly and delicately as I could manage, trying to keep my entire arm still except my fingertips. I gently rubbed her for a few minutes as she squirmed, trying in vain to get me to increase the speed or pressure on her sensitive area. At length, I finally withdrew my fingers and took them to my mouth for a taste. As I licked my finger, tasting her femininity, she stared at me with frustration.

"You and your teasing, you son of a bitch," she said, only half joking. Her breathing was heavy and ragged and she looked completely out of control.

"It's not like I can finger you properly on the train under a blanket in broad daylight without giving anything away anyway, and besides, you love it," I responded, smiling.

"I... I do love it, actually," she answered. "You're so gentle and it's driving me crazy."

I suddenly jammed two fingers aggressively back between her legs, and slid them into her, pressing hard on her g-spot. Nicole jumped and moaned involuntarily, loudly enough that someone a few rows up turned around looking back to see where the yelp had come from. I withdrew my fingers and both of us instinctively pretended to be asleep.

As we were pretending, Nicole whispered in my ear. "I'm so fucking turned on. I need to feel you inside of me so badly, all of you. And I can't have that right now, but at least let me check out what I'm going to be working with."

Once the coast was clear again, Nicole skillfully unbuttoned the top button of my jeans under the blanket, then unzipped my fly and reached in to find my erection. Her hands were cold as she found her prize, releasing it from its prison and touching it experimentally.

"I approve," she cooed. "This will fit nicely where I want it."

She started rubbing my cock up and down, but I had to quickly stop her -- her motions under the blanket were too obvious. I could gently finger her under a blanket without arousing suspicion, but a handjob could only be a handjob, and there's no way we would have gotten away with it if someone walked by. Nicole pouted in frustration at me as I put my cock away again. A light glaze of perspiration coated her exposed skin. She was still curled into me, but her legs were spread as wide as she could manage, and I kept having to adjust the blanket to keep her covered as she squirmed.

"Why are we stuck on this train anyway?" she asked rhetorically. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on before."

I beamed inwardly. "I'm having fun."

"I'm not," she retorted. "I need to have sex with you right fucking now. Maybe we can go back to the shower?"

"As much as I like the idea," I replied, "we were threatened with being kicked off the train. I'm not risking being dumped in the middle of nowhere like this, no matter how badly I want to be inside of you."

"You're right," she said, disappointed. "Maybe we can find something in Winnipeg. We have two hours on the ground there."

"I like the sounds of that," I answered, "but we're still over four hours away. Are you going to make it that long?"

"Fuck no," she replied. "Even with you going go goddamn slow, I'm so close to an orgasm right now. It's at the point where I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer. And I kind of tend to move involuntarily when I cum, so much as I'd love to try it, there's no way I'd get away with it under this blanket."

"What do you want to do?"

"Should we take turns jerking off in the bathroom?" she asked.

"I have a better idea. Go to the bathroom on the left at the end of this car. I'll join you in about a minute."

Nicole nodded, clearly beyond the capability of any rational thought, and got up to leave. I noticed, with a little bit of pride, that she had a wet spot on the back of her skirt as she made her way down the train car.

I looked at my watch, noting with some satisfaction that I'd been teasing her for over an hour. I was still aggressively horny, in spite of the fact that she hadn't been able to touch me very well or for very long, and I adjusted myself under the blanket as I counted off sixty seconds, gently rubbing the head of my cock with what was left of Nicole's slick arousal on my fingers.

After the minute expired, I got up, slightly shaky on my feet. I made sure Nicole's panties were safely hidden under the blanket and made my way to the end of the train, self-conscious of the huge bulge in my jeans. I was watching the faces of the travellers as I passed them, looking for any sign of recognition of what I was about to do. But they were all lost in their own worlds, reading, listening to music, chatting with each other, completely oblivious.

I reached the end of the car, noticed the bathroom door on the left was unlocked, and opened the sliding door. Nicole was standing inside, hiding behind the door.

"I thought I shouldn't be sitting on the toilet in case someone else walked in," she said shyly.

I took her by the hand as I sat on the toilet myself, unbuttoning my fly and pulling my cock out. She gazed at it in its glory for the first time, mumbling something to herself.

"What?" I asked.

"I said 'that'll do'," she answered, as she hiked up her skirt and sat down, straddling me.

As she sat, I saw her pussy for the first time. It was a complete dishevelled mess of wetness, her dark pubic hair matted, her inner thighs glistening with moisture. Her slit was tight and compact and the same pale pink as her nipples, and her clit was so small as to be practically invisible, just a tiny raised bump under its hood at the top of her opening. I looked up to Nicole's face as she looked slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I should have cleaned up down there a bit first," she said. "I wasn't planning for anyone to see my pussy any time soon."

"No, please, it's beautiful," I replied and pressed my erection against her opening, savouring the moment. I noticed Nicole holding her breath, paralyzed with anticipation. I locked on to her brown eyes and stopped for a moment, ready for what was about to happen.

BANG BANG BANG

Nicole jumped, startled, then quickly bounded up, pulling her skirt back down as I refastened my jeans, smushing my cock away with some difficulty.

"Yes?" Nicole asked the door, innocently.

"Come on out of there, you two," ordered a voice from the other side.

I opened the sliding door, sheepishly, to see conductor Pascal staring sternly at us.

"OK, seriously, guys, whatever you were doing in there, you should know you're not allowed to do whatever it is," he said, more disappointed than angry. He leaned in, speaking quietly. "I don't want to have to kick you guys off the train, so don't force me to!"

"We're sorry," I said, taking Nicole by the hand and leading her away, in the direction of the dome car.

The dome was close to full by the time we arrived, and we found two seats near the back, saying hello to Duncan as we passed. Nicole collapsed into my arms, and I leaned in and kissed her temple. "How are you doing?" I asked her.

"Can girls get blue balls?" she asked. "Because I'm so horny it's literally starting to ache down there."

"A year, eh?" I teased, unable to resist.

She shot me a dirty look. "You knew exactly what you were doing to me, you smug son-of-a-bitch."

I nodded. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm just as blue down there."

"It does," she said matter-of-factly, smirking to herself. "I need to cum. We'll go take turns in the bathroom. They can't get us in trouble for going in there alone. But only one orgasm each, okay? Just enough to take the edge off."

"What happens after that?" I asked.

"We've got two hours in Winnipeg," she stated, determined. "We'll figure out a way to have sex there."

"Have you ever been to Winnipeg?" I asked.

"No. Have you?"

"No."

"Well, there's gotta be something," she stated with conviction. "Be right back."

Nicole disappeared down the corridor, heading for the bathroom. I tried to focus on the scenery, the same goddamn rocks and trees and lakes I'd been seeing for hours, and tried to think about anything except my angry, throbbing erection and the fact that a beautiful girl was currently masturbating a few dozen feet away to thoughts of me fucking her.

It was only about ninety seconds before Nicole's brown frizz appeared up the stairs. She wore an exhausted, profound look of relief on her face, seemingly barely able to walk. She swayed with the motion of the train as she eventually reached the last row and collapsed into me with a thud. "All done," she whispered.

"Can it be my turn?" I asked.

"Absolutely, babe," she grinned. "Want some lube?" She spread her legs slightly.

I reached between her legs, carefully, watching for signs that we were being watched in the dome, then surreptitiously wetting my fingers on her still sopping womanhood. She jumped slightly as I brushed against her clit. "Easy there," she said apprehensively. "It'd be so easy to get me going again, and I need to save some of that so you can fuck me senseless in Winnipeg."

I kissed her then turned to leave. Nicole slapped my ass as I maneuvered past her, then pulled my ear down to her mouth.

"Go blow that load, big boy," she cooed. "But only one. The next one belongs to me."

I made my way down to the bathroom, still in a daze, and sat on the toilet, whipping out the erection that had been raging on some level or other for over a day. I lubed my cock with Nicole's juices and started stroking, thinking about her body in the shower, her taste, her aggressiveness, the sight of her pussy, the fact she had just had an orgasm in the same place a minute previously. Within seconds I was cumming, shaking as one of the most powerful orgasms I'd had in a while tore through me and semen erupted into the toilet bowl.

Afterwards, I made my way back to the dome, burrowing into Nicole in relief. She started stroking my hair. "That wasn't the ending I was going for," she said, clearly disappointed. "But I'll get you off this train and into my vagina before the end of the day."

"Promise?" I asked her with a grin.

"It damn well better happen," she said ruefully, "or I'm going to spend the rest of my life wondering what it would have been like to fuck you. Just five more seconds earlier and you would have been inside. Fuck!"