Mile Long Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels like home," Nicole finally interrupted my thoughts. "Japan is so ridiculously crowded and hilly. I never thought I'd miss the kind of landscape where you can get a view standing on a chair. I hated the prairies most of my life. But they're my home, and I'm so homesick. I can't wait to be back at home and sleeping in my own bed."

"I'm happy for you that you're almost home."

"And yet, I also don't want to leave you."

"I'm feeling conflicted too," I admitted.

"I don't know really know anything about you," she said. "We had that amazing conversation last night, but I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what makes you tick. And I want to know, so badly I do, but I'm getting off the train in a few hours, and that'll be that."

"Maybe this is meant to be it," I offered, hating myself for suggesting it out loud.

"I think it is," she answered. "And that thought makes me really sad."

She turned away from me, trying to hide the fact she was crying. I pulled her in closer, just holding her, as she fought off the tears and smiled, wanly, at me.

"Promise you'll email me?" she asked.

"I promise."

Neither of us wanted to focus on the inevitable, so we kept riding in silence after that. I was trying to savour every moment, but after an impossibly early morning, a time change, and multiple orgasms, I was wiped out. At some point I must have fallen asleep in her arms.

Day 3 -- Saskatoon, SK to Edmonton, AB

I awoke just after 6 AM to the morning's first stirrings of light coming in through the window, illuminating endless brown and rolling prairie. The train was still trundling along at its usual clip, and as I regained my bearings, it suddenly hit me that the seat beside me was empty. I looked around with a start, looking frantically for signs of Nicole, then I noticed a piece of Via Rail stationery folded on the seat beside me, with my name written on it.

I opened it with trepidation.

Dear Ben,

It's 2:45 AM and we're rolling into Saskatoon. I recognize the suburbs we're passing through, and I can't wait to be home and to see my family. But as much as I want to see them, all I can think of is how handsome and peaceful you look sleeping beside me. I can't bear the thought of waking you up, because I know that if I do, either I'm not getting off this train or I'm dragging you with me.

It's probably stupid of me to feel this connected to you after only knowing you for such a short time, but I can't help how I'm feeling. I got the impression from you that this was more than a one-night stand for you, too. God only knows I'm not the type to have them, and I never once felt like I was a conquest to you. You're different. This is different. I know it won't be easy, but I can't give up on this connection, or miss out on something special, just because it might be difficult. I hope you feel the same way.

I've got your email address, and I'm going to email you as soon as I get home, then I'm going to wait for a full day to hopefully hear back from you while you continue your adventure. I hope you have a good time in Alberta this summer, and if this was meant to turn into more than just one incredible day of passion, we'll find a way. If not, well, I want you to know that I don't regret it. I'm glad I met you.

I had fun today, and I can't accept that it's over already. Please forgive me that I can't bring myself to say goodbye to you. Sleep well. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

XOXO
Nicole

I sat up, fighting back emotion. It hit me that we hadn't even taken a picture of ourselves in the entire day we'd spent together.

I stared out the window at the rolling foothills of eastern Alberta and made up my mind that I was going to call her from Edmonton when we made our next station stop. Only a few hours to go...