Miley and Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to lie. I did okay but could have been better. My advantage is that I got a break with Disney at a young age. It helps to have a famous parent. I had fame thrown at me, and have been fortunate to be able to keep up a performing career. I'm a rare exception. But let me tell you something. The life of a show dancer is hard. Very hard. You get cast in a show and when it is over you have to start all over again auditioning. Even in a show you're constantly travelling. It's not all fun. You can rehearse until you have blisters on your feet. You have to really want to do it. In just a minute Cynthia will take to meet some of the singers and dancers and you can ask them questions. Most girls who start down the singing and dancing path get discouraged along the way and don't make it. They end up waiting tables or picking up whatever other work they can find. That's why you should do good in school. Give yourself options so you don't get boxed into a corner, understand?"

Debra nodded.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but you seem like a nice girl and you deserve to live life on your terms, not somebody else's."

Miley gave Debra a hug and held her by the shoulders at arm's length. "Go with Cynthia. Learn what you can here and then decide if it is the life for you."

The door opened and Cynthia stuck her head in. "Ready for the tour?"

Debra went out into the hallway but her dad hung back for a moment. "I've never been a fan of yours, Miley. I still think your routines and costumes are entirely too risqué for young girls. But you give good advice, and I thank you for it."

"I know what I look like. Part of that is because I started out as Hannah Montana. Everyone thought I was this cutesy little girl. I'm not. She was a character. I can't be Hannah all my life. I've tried to make the transition out of the stereotype a clean break so I can set my own agenda. I do have things I'm passionate about, but Hannah isn't the platform I can use. I need to be seen as me, even if it means shocking people into awareness of it."

He nodded. "I understand. I may still not like some of what you do, but I admire you for having the guts to do it."

He left to join Cynthia and Debra to meet some of the other performers.

'Well, Douggie. What did you think?"

"I thought the show was great, and I really liked the way you gave Debra advice. The way you presented it I think she'll think long and hard about what you said. The more I know you the nicer I think you are."

"Nice? Nice?" She laughed. "I'm obviously not doing a very good job if you think I'm nice."

"Of course you are and I think you know it, even if you don't admit it."

"I'll show you a little evil. How about that?"

She kissed me and simultaneously undid my belt. "Can you go twice tonight?"

"I have no idea. Before I met you it had been...well, a long time since I had sex. I like to think I'm not too far past my prime, though."

She kissed me and said "I need to thank you for the flowers, too."

She flashed a devilish grin and finished removing my pants and underwear. I stood there with my pants around my ankles and she knelt in front of me, taking me in her mouth. She proceeded to use her lips and tongue to ensure I was very hard before she began on me in earnest. She grasped me and worked me with her hands while bobbing her head. Periodically she took me out to play her tongue over the tip. That tongue! She wrapped it around me and moved so that I was essentially fucking her tongue. She took me deep and tongued the underside. I started to unbutton my shirt, but soon stopped and closed my eyes to savor the experience. She reached under me with one hand and held me gently, using soft touches. She would pull me out and lick me from base to tip and pump with one hand. She could feel the change in me as I got ready to finish, and took me all the way in, tonguing hard. Once again I exploded directly down her throat. With her tongue and lips she milked me dry.

"Okay Doug. I get worked up during a show. Now I'm ready to be royally fucked. I want it."

She helped take off my shirt and I sat in the chair to remove my shoes and socks so I could kick off my pants and underwear.

"Now me. Take mine off."

I helped her wriggle out of the leotard and she stood before me naked.

"Uh, Miley? What if someone walks in?"

"Don't worry. Bruiser or Cynthia guards the door. No one will come in."

"Won't they hear? You do tend to be..."

"Loud? There is a code at work here. Kind of a don't ask don't tell type of thing. They're not going to say anything to anyone about what they hear going on in here. They get their rewards, too. They've both been on this side of the door too, if you catch my drift. Now come here and fuck me. Fuck me good."

She played with me for a minute, and added some mouth action to get me up again. She boosted herself onto the counter, put her heels up on the counter and spread her knees. I admired the view for a moment and then moved in to begin my own mouth magic on her. I squeezed her breasts and pulled on nipples, and was rewarded with gushes of wetness. She pulled on my hair to indicate for me to move to the next stage. The counter was just the right height for me to enter her. I moved my mouth to her breasts and she pressed her chest against me. I kissed her on the lips, cheek and neck and thrust into her. She closed her eyes with a satisfied look on her face.

She suddenly slid off the counter and I slipped out of her, wondering what was going on. She bent over the chair and presented a rear view of her vulva. I caught on quickly and slammed into her again and again, reaching around to cup her breasts as I did so. She rocked her hips to my tempo so we slammed together hard. Her quick breathing and loans told me when she was getting there.

Before she reached a climax she moved once again, this time to face me standing up. She leaped into my arms and put her arms around my neck, wrapping her legs around me as we came together once again. Her bouncing and jiggling had an effect on me as well.

She let herself down and threw one leg up on the counter, so I entered at a different angle. This time I had a good angle to press on her clit with my hand, rubbing in hard circles as I pounded away at her.

Just as I thought she was about to come she hopped back up in the counter as at first and I found myself pounding as hard as ever while squeezing a breast and kissing her hard. She threw her head back for one of her patented screams, but I leaned forward to cover her mouth with mine and muffle it some. As she pulsed around me I pumped into her again.

When she subsided she leaned back against the mirror. I was still in her and rested my head on her shoulder while she stroked my hair.

I finally collapsed into the chair.

"That was a royal fuck, Doug. I'm still tingling. I'm also hungry."

"You're always hungry. Do we send out for pizza or something?"

"Very funny. Of course Cynthia has it covered." She went over to a corner of the room where there was a small table I hadn't noticed before. A tray sat on the table draped with a towel. She removed the towel and a metal cover to reveal a cheese tray and a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice. She fetched two flutes from a shelf under the table as I uncorked the bottle, the cork bouncing off the ceiling.

We sat around completely naked, our hair matted from sweat, eating cheese and drinking champagne. At a soft knock on the door Miley said "Enter!"

I was completely embarrassed and covered my groin with my hands as Cynthia walked in and shut the door behind her.

"Cindy, I think you've met Doug."

Cynthia came over to me and extended her hand with a grin at my discomfort. I raised one hand to shake hers and covered myself with the other. Cynthia giggled "Ooh, a man who is caught red handed, or should I say, red something else...gets embarrassed, huh? Been enjoying my boss?"

Miley reached over and slapped Cynthia's behind. "Leave Doug alone. He gives a good fuck."

If I could have crawled under the door I would have. I felt my ears burning. Cynthia laughed again. "It's okay, Doug. Did she give as good as she got?"

I was dumbfounded. The two of them laughed again.

Miley brightened. "Hey, Cindy! Want to take him for a test drive?"

Cynthia looked me over skeptically. "I don't know. I heard you and figured there had been enough time for it to be safe to come in. My bad. What do you really think, boss?"

"I tell you, he is a good fuck. I should know, I've tried him enough times."

Cynthia rubbed her chin in mock contemplation. "He's a lot older than you. More like my age, I guess. Are you serious?"

"Sure as shootin'. Doug, do you notice that Cindy is the only one in here with clothes on? How about you remedy that. A real gentleman should help a lady."

I know my mouth hung open, but Cynthia walked up to me and stood close in front of me. She wore a black tee shirt with 'Miley Tour Staff' on the back, black jeans and black sneakers. With her black hair she could have melted completely into the shadows.

"Well? Miley - he isn't doing anything. Are you sure about him?"

She edged closer so she stood between my knees. I tentatively reached up to unbuckle the belt that was right in front of my face. When that didn't get the slap I would get in other circumstances I undid the button and zipper. With her jeans loosened I pulled her shirt up. I had to stand to take it off over her head. While I was there I unclasped her black bra. Her breasts, larger and rounder than Miley's despite her small stature, spilled out. I wanted to touch them but decided to finish my task first. She put a foot up on the chair for me to untie and remove the shoe, along with a black sock. The other shoe and sock followed. With shoes off I pushed her jeans down and she kicked them off, revealing a pair of very tiny black panties. Her trimmed black bush was soon revealed, in a neat rectangle extending several inches above her pussy.

Miley came over and stood next to Cynthia, squeezing a butt cheek. "What do you think, Doug? You like?"

"I like. I very like."

"Like as good as mine?"

"Umm...There is no correct answer to that question."

The two of them laughed. Miley stood with an arm around each of us. "You kids have fun. Doug, I think you'll find Cindy to be something special."

"Yeah, I'm special. You heard it from Miley. Come over here and let's get acquainted."

While we talked I didn't notice Miley folding the towel that had been over the food. She silently placed it on the cot. I was soon to learn why.

Cynthia took my hand and led me over to the cot that was pushed up against one wall. We sat beside each other, her sitting on the folded towel, and she turned her face to me expectantly. My first impulse was to reach for her breasts, but something told me to take a more subtle approach, despite her apparent forwardness. I cupped her chin in one hand and kissed her, and caressed her cheek. She put her arms around my neck and showed she had advanced knowledge of kissing techniques. Our tongues played and I rubbed a hand up and down an arm. I actually enjoyed the make out session with her. It also gave me time to recover.

Eventually I kissed her neck and she shivered and nibbled on my ear. I can't explain why I went so slowly with her, but it seemed to excite me as well as her. I caressed a leg from her knee to her hip and she pushed my head downward for me to kiss between her breasts. I cupped a breast and noticed her nipples had become as large as any I had ever seen. Pressing on and tugging at them only made them harder, and soon I took one in my mouth to play with it with my tongue.

I moved my hand from her leg and traced around her navel with a finger. She responded by kneading the inside of my thigh, moving slowly upward until she traced the crease between my leg and body. My finger moved down to play in the black patch and rest on top of the mound of her sex. She made little sounds of pleasure when I traced the outer lips and squeezed them between my fingers. Even without going any further I felt gushes of wetness on my fingers.

She laid back and stretched out on the cot with the towel under her. I settled in beside her, kissing her mouth and breasts, pulling on nipples and licking around them. When my lower hand pressed into the warm creases it got wetter and wetter. I also found another surprise as her clit appeared, poking out above everything else. The mere touching of it brought even more wetness. The more I touched her the wetter my hand got. I knew it couldn't be because she was a 'squirter', because she hadn't climaxed yet, yet it was as if she had sprung a leak down below. I slipped a finger inside her and found her vagina was much tighter than I expected, yet my finger slid in easily.

She sat up and bent over me to take me into her mouth. While not as skilled as Miley, she was still quite effective. The newness of the situation led to my own excitement churning inside me.

She pushed me down onto the cot, straddled me and lowered herself onto me. She was as tight as a virgin, yet it was as if she had used K-Y jelly, and I slid effortlessly into the tight wet warmth. She became a wild woman, bouncing and swaying. I pulled her down to kiss her or to fondle or kiss her breasts several times, and felt my crotch get wetter all the time, as if she was wringing out a sponge. She made very little noise, but became more and more frantic in her movement. I grabbed a breast and tried to hang on, unsuccessfully. I reached for the monster clit, and it only drove her further into madness. As tight as she was I felt as if she was going to rip my penis off.

She suddenly pitched forward with her hands beside my shoulders for support. After a few whimpering sounds she went completely rigid. I felt like I was being held in a vise - a very warm, wet, slippery vise. I started to throb and pulse against her as she squeezed tighter and tighter. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed onto my chest. I don't know what happened to her next because I felt myself leaving my body and swirling through space, then falling, falling, falling back to earth.

I came to my senses to find her motionless on top of me. Her partly open eyes were still rolled back in her head and her mouth hung open. I panicked.

"Miley! I think she's dead!"

Miley pulled a chair next to the cot and patted my arm. "Shh. She's okay. Be still."

The last was hard to obey, as I was still being squeezed so hard. As the minutes ticked by Cynthia gradually relaxed and her grip on me loosened until I felt just as I did when we first joined.

Cynthia eventually opened her eyes, kissed me and caressed my face. "Mmm. That was good. My god, that was good! I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I wasn't sure there for a second. How do you do that?"

"Don't know. It's just the way I'm built."

She slowly rolled off of me and I gradually slipped out. Miley reached out and examined my softened penis. "Doesn't appear to be any permanent damage that I can see. I told you she was special."

I absent-mindedly played with a nipple with one hand and explored the monster clit with the other. She pushed my hands away. "I don't think you want to do that and get me started again. I've got to save some for Miley later."

We both sat up. I noted that the towel was completely soaked and both her pubic hair and mine were completely plastered to our bodies. She must have gushed a pint, at least. She trailed a finger around in my matted pubic hair. "What do you think? Did you like it?"

"That was like nothing I've ever experienced, ever. I thought you had a heart attack or something."

"Yeah. I get kind of wound up and then go off into another world."

"I think you took me with you."

She kissed me. "Good. I was hoping you'd come along with me."

Miley brought two wet cloths for Cynthia and me to wipe ourselves off with. Cynthia handed hers to Miley when she was finished, and got dressed, leaving Miley and me still naked.

After she got dressed Cynthia kissed Miley and then opened the door. "I'll meet you at the bus. We'll have some more fun."

When she left I reached for my clothes. As I dressed I asked Miley "Are you two going to...well...I mean...are you both bi? I guess I've wondered that about you and Paris all weekend."

Miley smiled as she finished removing her stage makeup prior to getting dressed. "Cynthia really is bi. As tight as she is you'd never believe she spent much time with men, but she does. She's even been with Bruiser, and he is just as big as you would imagine he is. I can tell by your face that you think he would have ripped her apart, but he didn't. Cynthia is a very unusual specimen. She is so incredibly tight, yet you saw how wet she got. That wasn't climax squirting, that was the real get-ready-for-sex stuff. I don't know of anyone else who gets as wet and slippery as she does. Hence the towel or the mattress would get soaked. God, isn't she tight? Yet, no matter how big you are you can slide right in. The first time I put fingers into her I thought she would break them off when she came. I licked her and thought I would drown when she wrapped her legs around my head. As for orientation, she has been with quite a few show members of both sexes. She has no preference as long as the sex is good."

"So you're meeting her on the bus to continue this session?"

She stopped what she was doing and turned to me and took my hands in hers. "Look, Doug. I need to set something straight. A lot of people think I'm bi because they see me with women as well as men. I don't consider myself bi. I'm not hetero, either. I'm neither. Sit down and let me explain something."

I pulled the chair around to sit in front of her.

"This is how I see myself and the world. We all have a soul. I happen to feel that two souls can touch each other and it doesn't make any difference what the sex of the body is. The soul has no sex. The soul has no age. The soul has no color. When I love someone, it's my soul and their soul loving each other. The rest of the package is irrelevant. I know that Chris and Debra and Debra's dad think you and I are very far apart in age, but our souls are just souls. Our souls can get together and play. It could even be possible for them to get together and love if it came to that. We have no control over it. The point is that my soul can touch other souls to play, to love, to share. It has nothing to do with labels. My soul touches yours. My soul touches Cynthia's. My soul touches Paris'. My soul even touches Bruiser. Do you understand that?"

I rubbed my chin. "I knew there was something different about you. I haven't felt the least bit uncomfortable being around you, even though I'm considerably older than you. I think you have explained it. I'm glad we met. Your soul has rejuvenated my soul. It all makes perfect sense." I laughed "But I think someone my age or your age would have to be careful not to get involved with someone like Debra. The authorities wouldn't understand about souls!"

"Unfortunately, we do get pigeonholed. But yeah, I think souls may have maturity, too. In someone like Debra it might not be fully developed yet, but there is no way of knowing, so we have laws."

I watched her finish removing her makeup and get dressed. As we left the room she asked "can I give you a lift back to the hotel? It's late to be walking and cabs are probably scarce at this hour."

We left the building, waving to the security guard at the rear entrance, and strolled to her bus. It was idling and the door opened as we approached. The driver cheerfully greeted her. "Good evening, Ms. Cyrus. Ready to roll?"

She greeted him and instructed him where to drop me off. Back in her quarters we found Cynthia lounging in a transparent black negligee. "Ooh, bringing reinforcements, Miley?"