Miley and Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Just you and me, dear. I've missed our times together." Miley turned to me "We get so busy with the schedule that there is precious little time to play. I went ahead of the caravan to where I met you and Chris so I could relax a little. There was no time for Cynthia and I except for, when was that, Cindy, on the bus between Boston and Buffalo? This weekend was my first real time to blow off a little steam. I'm not finished yet, so Cindy and I will fuck each other silly tonight, right Cindy?"

Cynthia grinned, and I saw her nipples grow and harden at the thought. "I already laid a supply of towels on the bed."

At the hotel I arose to depart. Cynthia kissed me and Miley walked with me to the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk with me. We kissed and I caressed her face. "You have a beautiful soul, Miley."

She smiled, kissed me again, a lingering kiss, and hopped back on the bus. I watched it disappear down the street before I went in and rode the elevator up to the suite.

Everything had been straightened up since I had left. I fixed a drink to have as I prepared for bed, and then sat up in bed thinking about what Miley had said. Maybe it was time for me to let Laura go and move on with my life. I thought about my soul finding another to love again.

In the morning I wasn't in the mood to eat alone, although Miley had set up for me to order breakfast in. I went down to the hotel restaurant and was shown to a table. On the way I passed a table with Debra and her family. Debra waved her hand cheerily "Doug!" Her father rose, shook my hand, introduced me to his wife and invited me to sit with them.

As I drank coffee and waited for my order I asked her "How did the backstage tour go? Learn anything?"

She looked at her father and screwed up her face. "Yeah. I'd better finish school before I run off to join a show. Bummer. One of the girls told me she's one broken ankle away from starving because she can't do anything else, she has no backup plan."

Her father patted her arm. "Better to find that out now instead of having to starve later."

I told her "I thought Miley gave some sound advice. If you do well in school and make it dancing then all well and good. If you don't make it as a dancer then you have some alternatives. I think Miley is deeper than folks give her credit for. She cares about people and tries to be a good person. She's kind and generous. I didn't know her very well before this weekend, but have come to respect her."

Debra looked at her mother. "See, mom. It was worth coming here after all. A grownup thinks Miley is a good person."

"Well, I thought she kept you entirely too late for someone your age."

"Let me grow up, mom."

I wasn't about to get in the middle of that. Debra's mother arose "I have more packing to do. I'll see you upstairs." She nodded to me "Nice to meet you. Thank you for being nice to our daughter."

When she left Debra sighed. "Mom just doesn't understand."

"You know something Debra? Before I really knew Miley I wouldn't have understood, either. Give your mother a break. Oh, by the way, Miley gave me something for you. Our friend Chris was going to find out your address through the hotel so I could mail it to you, but since we're here..."

I handed her a large flat envelope Miley had given me the night before.

"Miley gave me something? OMG! What could it be?" She tore open the flap of the envelope and drew out a headshot of Miley. She had written on it "Debra - It was a pleasure to meet you. Happy Birthday. Follow your dreams. Love, Miley."

Debra clutched the photo to her chest and looked like she would cry. "This is the best present I have ever received. I'll treasure it forever."

She threw her arms around her father. "Thanks for letting me come for the show. I know I can be a pain sometimes, but I love you."

Her father kissed and hugged her. They were quiet for a moment, but when her father sensed that Debra wanted to say something to me also, excused himself to go help his wife pack.

Debra gave me a look that said 'I want to know something but am afraid to ask'.

As my order arrived I said "What is it Debra?"

She leaned toward me and spoke in a whisper "Did you spend the night with Miley last night? At least a lot of the night?"

So that was it. "Why do you ask?"

"I was so excited that I couldn't sleep and stood out on the balcony, thinking about what Miley and Cynthia and the others said. It was really late, around three or something. Our room is directly above the hotel entrance. I heard a bus and it stopped right below me. I looked down and saw two people get off, and they looked like you and Miley. You kissed each other and were all lovey-dovey and then she got back on the bus and left. Are you Miley's boyfriend or something? Come on now, no fibs."

I put my fork down. "You are a very observant young lady. Maybe you should give up dance and become a detective."

"Quit stalling and answer me straight."

"No, I'm not Miley's boyfriend. Cynthia came back to the dressing room and we all talked. Miley is actually very philosophical. We talked about the nature of the soul. Honest. She has some deep thoughts about what the soul is like. She's not the ditzy girl she appears to be. And, for the record, neither is Paris Hilton - she is actually very nice. I never thought much about either of them, but now that I know them I like them both. Most likely I've seen the last of them, but who knows what the future will bring?"

She thought about what I said. "I guess people aren't always what they seem."

"You got some good advice last night." I lifted my orange juice glass and touched hers. "Here's to the future."