Miley and Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and Heather looked stunned. Chris continued "There is one other thing to consider. Miley has a very close staff, with skills outside the professional arena. The new hires must be willing to work within those parameters."

Mandy was curious. "Just what are we talking about here?"

I got a strange feeling where this was going. I looked over at Cynthia, she sat with her arms crossed and an expression that told me she wasn't one hundred percent on board with this.

"Miley has some very unusual ideas about interpersonal relationships. I think Mandy is a lot like Miley and Heather is like Cynthia in some respects. No one is really like Cynthia. Miley, explain your concept of the soul."

Miley took several minutes to expound on how we all have a soul and that our souls can play with each other, no matter the age, color or sex of the body. I watched the two new girls as Miley talked. Mandy looked like she understood, but Heather seemed puzzled.

Chris then continued "I'm proposing exploring that aspect of the jobs. Is everyone comfortable with the ramifications of what Miley explained? And, who would be a good fit in what position? I have tentatively devised a plan, and Miley agrees with it. We need to see how Mandy and Heather fit in. I think we need to demonstrate what we are talking about and then let them decide."

Miley motioned for me and Paris to talk in private. "This is something I've worried over. I know what you said on the beach, but would you be willing to do one more thing together?"

"Such as?"

"Chris has a strip game in mind. Kind of like what we did in Paris. There would be forfeits. I'm not going to ever propose Chris and you, Paris, do a major forfeit together. I realize that much has changed. I would like to keep open the possibility of me and you, Paris, if Doug is okay with it. Just once more. I'll never ask you again."

I looked at Paris. "We've done this before. I think I wouldn't like there to be sex with another man, but I'm okay with you and Miley one more time if you are."

Paris thought and then nodded. "Just once more."

Miley's expression brightened. "Yay. Now I'm going to ask you a HUGE favor, Paris. Can I borrow Doug just one more time? Not to have real sex, but maybe just have him down my throat once more. Please? Last time. Promise."

Paris and I discussed it and decided we each had a history with Miley and have watched her with each of us. We eventually decided once more would be okay since we understood how it fit into the plan for the new girls.

I looked Miley square in the eye. "Absolute. Last. Time. Miley. I mean it."

Miley clapped her hands. "Goody! Let's get this show on the road."

Chris had the seven of us sit around the dining room table, and Mandy produced her box of dominoes she had brought with her. She explained how the game worked, but was a little concerned that it might not work with so many people. "I would have brought another box with me if I had known."

She dumped the tiles on the table, turned them face down and mixed them around. Heather suggested "Maybe we treat all doubles as a blank? Except the double blank is still the double blank?"

Those who had played before agreed the rule change would speed up the game.

The first two rounds everyone lost their shirts except Mandy. Cynthia lost her skirt, also. The third round Paris pulled a double blank and lost both her skirt and bra. The new girls didn't know much about Paris and studied her to see how far she'd go. Little did they know.

By the fourth round Paris had lost everything and Miley was down to her underwear, and we had the first forfeit. Paris drew a second tile to determine who did the forfeit to her and Cynthia won that honor. A list of forfeits had been written down since there were so many players. Cynthia had to feel Paris' breasts. It was no big deal to either of them as they'd done it before, but Cynthia seemed to derive some pleasure from it.

Soon Chris, Heather and Mandy were naked and Paris had another forfeit. This time Cynthia had to feel Paris' bare pussy. The expression on Pairs' face left no doubt to anyone that Cynthia had skills.

Chris and Heather each got forfeits and we laughed as they had to do something to each other. Soon Chris had to feel up Heather's pussy and she fondled his penis.

Miley was the next one naked, but Chris and Cynthia lost again. This time the forfeits went the other direction. Cynthia played with Heather's pussy and Heather looked very pleased. Mandy had to do Chris. Next up on his list was a licking. He stood up and Mandy gave him several long, slow licks from balls to tip.

The following round began to get very interesting. I got naked, leaving only Cynthia with panties on, and there were forfeits galore. Chris lost and Mandy had to suck him. It appeared she had been practicing; she did it like a pro. Cynthia licked and sucked on Heather's breasts. It was fascinating to watch her technique of squeezing and sucking. Paris had to lick me. She locked eyes with me as she did it and I almost came. Miley drew the double blank. I fondled her breasts and Mandy explored her pussy.

Cynthia got naked at last, but I drew the double blank. Paris gave me a hand job, but Miley took her turn to finish it. She licked, sucked and fondled me until I was on the verge. She held me briefly in her hand and smiled at me. "Last time, Doug." She took me into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around me. When she felt me tighten she shoved her head forward so I went right down her throat and exploded. She sucked me briefly and quickly handed me over to Paris while I continued to spurt weakly. "He's your guy. You finish him up." Paris took me in and continued to tongue and suck until I was finished.

Miley lost and Mandy had to lick her pussy. Miley closed her eyes to see what Mandy felt like doing it, and seemed pleased. Mandy then lost and Miley had to play with Mandy's tiny breasts. It seems she found them fascinating, as she took longer than the allotted time.

The funniest thing was that I drew a blank on the next round, also. This time the forfeit was to be by Paris. She was given the task of bringing me back to life. Of course, she knew how to do that and I soon had a serviceable erection again.

We stopped the game when the next forfeit was to be fucking. The only noteworthy one before that was that I repaid Miley by giving her an oral session. Oh, and Heather had to finger Cynthia. "What the hell..." she said as five of us laughed. Heather found out some of Cynthia's unique physical attributes when her hand got wet just from touching Cynthia and that her finger plunged into the tightest vagina she had ever experienced.

We stood up and Miley and Paris began a prearranged tussle;

"That's the end. You leave my man alone from now on, you little slut."

"You think so? Maybe I'll seduce him whenever I want, whore. Maybe I'll do you, too, while I'm at it."

They traded insults, and the new girls looked on in horror at the brewing fight. The rest of us settled in to watch. Soon they were grappling, slapping each other's butt and trying to thrust fingers into each other. Miley swatted Paris hard on the butt and that seemed to make Paris mad. Paris managed to flip Miley onto her back on the floor and jumped on her. She rammed fingers into Miley and worked them furiously while using the other hand to tug on Miley's nipples. Miley fought back, but gradually gave in. Paris fucked her hard until Miley writhed on the floor, screaming in orgasm.

When she was finished Paris sat by Miley's head, combing fingers through her hair. She bent over and the two kissed passionately. "Shit, Paris, I'm going to miss this."

"In a way I will, too. I like whopping your ass."

"Two out of three?"

Paris kissed Miley again and shook her head. "No. We're done."

I realized what Chris' intentions were here. "Maybe Mandy will prove to be a worthy opponent."

Mandy looked confused. "You mean you two were just playing?"

"Our souls have played together for years."

I suggested "Maybe you'd like to be turned into a quivering pile of Jell-o. How about it, Heather? You see, there are all kinds of dynamics around Miley. You should see Miley and Cynthia."

Chris grinned. "Go ahead, Heather. Give Miley time to recover while you show us your skills with Mandy. Or, maybe you'd prefer Cynthia take you down after you do Mandy. We could get the dominos out again and play fucking forfeits. Or we could play some blindfolded games. Miley has a million of them."

Miley smiled up from the floor. "I like games. Paris and I just played one of our favorites. We don't know ahead of time who will win, and that makes it even more exciting. I was glad to hear of your dominos game. That's one more to add to the list."

Mandy said "I'm about ready to come just from the dominos game and watching you."

"You want to come, do you?" Heather said as she wrapped one arm around Mandy's waist and played with a nipple.

"Umm."

Heather showed how she handled Mandy, and soon Mandy was on the floor, bucking and writhing. Heather went down and sucked on Mandy's large clit, now visible to everyone, and then thrust a finger into Mandy and sucked on an entire breast. Mandy squirmed and made mewling sounds until she bucked up fiercely several times and let out a Miley yell. Heather kept at her until Mandy was completely spent, gasping on the floor with hair matted with sweat.

Chris laughed. "There's your quivering pile of Jell-o, Miley and Cynthia. What do you think?"

Cynthia stepped toward Heather. "Wanna fuck?"

"I'm ready for something."

"Let me do you first. You'll see why soon."

Within five minutes Heather was practically shrieking and trying to roll around on the floor. Cynthia had her in her grasp and fucked her unmercifully until she came with a mighty orgasm and pulled Cynthia to her for a passionate kiss.

Miley, still on the floor, propped on an elbow. "Looks like you've found another fuck buddy, Cyn."

"Yeah, whatever. But can she do me?"

Miley was ready for a snack, and that gave Mandy and Heather time to recover.

When everyone had finished eating Miley clapped her hands together and said "Final exam time! Chris had ample time to exhibit his skills, but you two are kind of put on the spot. Mandy, show me what you've got. Heather, show Cynthia what you're capable of. The guys will give you some special cautions so you're not taken by surprise at Cynthia's special gifts. Don't be nervous, just look at it as a game, which it is."

Mandy pulled Miley onto her lap and began exploration of Miley's body. Miley seemed pleased that Mandy knew what to do with a woman. Before long they were on the floor. Mandy had her lips locked onto Miley and indulged in some tongue wrestling while her hands caressed Miley. She took her time, beginning with soft touches to the breasts and light grazing of the mons and bare vulva. She gradually progressed to more aggressive touching of breasts and nipples, alternately rubbing a nipple and tugging on it. She traced the outline of Miley's outer lips before progressing to the inner labia. A finger inside and a thumb on the mons indicated she knew how to stimulate a clit. She seemed to alternate curling a finger inside Miley and the two finger clit massage. She let go of Mileys mouth and fastened her lips on a nipple. Miley squirmed and bucked against Mandy. Soon Miley arched her back, tensed and came hard, with one of her screams. Mandy latched her mouth over Miley's to stifle the scream.

Miley threw herself backward onto the floor, completely limp. "You're hired."

Mandy laughed.

Meanwhile, Chris had given Heather fair warning about Cynthia. Although she had experienced some of it earlier, she still was taken by surprise. Heather planned to go almost completely oral on Cynthia, but soon had a mouthful.

Chris grinned. "Just swallow it. There's lots more. Watch out when you shove a finger in."

Heather cast a sidelong glance at Chris. It dawned on her that Chris was really giving her useful information about Cynthia. With her hands Heather kneaded Cynthia's breasts and attacked the labia once more. When her mouth was full she swallowed. Again and again. She found the clitoral hood and pulled it with her lips, searching for the clit with her tongue. She knew she had found it when Cynthia arched her back. Cynthia's breathing had become rapid and gasping. Not knowing exactly what to expect other than something different, she thrust a finger into Cynthia.

The look on Heather's face was priceless when she felt the tightness. She continued to tongue the clit while she tried working her finger inside. Instead of feeling a looseness, it seemed her finger was squeezed tighter and tighter.

Chris whispered "Careful, Heather. Don't make any sudden moves, but keep up what you're doing."

Heather sucked on labia and clit, continuing to swallow regularly. She curled her finger and Cynthia arched her back and her eyes rolled back in her head. She went rigid and became quite still, seeming to not even breathe.

Heather tried to remove her finger, but it was held so tight. Chris whispered "Stop and just relax. Wait for her to come back. It'll take a few minutes. In the meantime enjoy the feeling of your finger inside her. Tight, isn't it?"

As Chris predicted Cynthia gradually relaxed and started breathing again. She loosened her grip on Heather's finger so it could be removed. Heather caressed Cynthia's face until her eyes opened.

Cynthia touched Heather's cheek. "I don't know that anyone has touched me like that after sex. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I was a bit startled, but Chris talked me through it."

Cynthia laughed softly. "Yeah, the first time we did it I believe he thought his cock would break off. That was nice Heather, very nice. I think we'll get along well together. You sent me to the moon. That doesn't happen every time. Thank you. Chris was right. You two will fit right in. Miley will spout off all this soul crap but, while I like guys, to me there's nothing like a good girl fuck."

"I like guys okay, but prefer girls. Mandy and I have been together all through college. She still likes to fuck with me even though she likes Chris, too. And Doug before he got serious with Paris. I love Mandy's boobs. And, did you see the size of her clit? They're so much fun to play with. More fun than a cock."

"Yes, we'll get along just fine. I can go either way, but think a girl fuck is the best."

"For me, too."

There was still plenty of food left from the open house, so we dressed and ate before everyone left. Miley said "How soon can you girls start? There will be a learning curve for you both. Mandy, I think you will make a good partner with Chris. I think you'll help put any skittish women at ease. Heather, Cyn will show you the ropes and then you can take over some of her duties. She gets spread pretty thin sometimes. She has the industry contacts, so you can concentrate on more day to day stuff. Oh, and we'll party from time to time, too. We have a good time on tour. The tour bus bed is real comfy for some 'relaxing.'"

She thought for a moment. "One more thing. I think it would help if you both participated in an M's Cabaret show. Just be in a group of backup singers or dancers. That way you'll be more knowledgeable when you talk to possible 'surprise' cast members. I won't introduce you or anything, just go through a topless show so you can talk firsthand about what it's like. Do we have a deal?"

Both girls excitedly nodded.

"Do you think you can be in Vegas in two weeks?"

"Yeah. We only have to give two weeks' notice. We're very junior in the company, so they'll not miss us much."

The group left. Heather and Mandy excitedly heading to their apartment while Chris, Miley and Cynthia headed to the hotel to get ready for a morning flight out.

Paris rested her head on my shoulder. "Will you miss Miley?"

I knew what she was getting at. "I've got you. That's all I need."

She smiled up at me and I kissed her. "You know, in the game I never had to give you a forfeit. I think I'd like to remedy that right now."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll think something up."

With our arms around each other we headed for the bedroom.

End of Series

12