MILF Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"I love you mom," he said, "I hope you are happy because that's all I ever wanted for you. You've been sad since dad died. I just want to see you living your life again. Dad would understand."

Janet held Danny tight then released him to look into his eyes.

"I love you too Danny. Thank you for understanding."

She kissed him and he turned to leave.

"Kim's here, she wants to talk to you."

Kim walked in moments later and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a robe over her body stocking and her clear heels. Janet crossed the room then hugged her friend like she hadn't seen her in years.

"Whoa...What's this all about?" Kim asked caught off guard by Janet's show of affection.

"Thank you...That was just what I needed," she said stepping back.

"I'm so happy to hear that. I was wondering, would you mind if I had some fun with Mark?"

"No...I guess not, as long as Danny doesn't mind."

Kim chuckled then said, "He's the one who suggested it."

"That figures...those two are quite a pair."

"So...How was it?" Kim asked.

"Eehh...You know...," Janet replied trying to act as nonchalant as possible, "I need to get cleaned up."

Kim stood speechless for a moment then saw Janet's sly grin as she walked away.

"OH NO you don't! I want to know every naughty detail you sexy little slut!" Kim said and chased Janet into the bathroom, both women giggling like school girls.

Epilog

Janet and Mark had many more sexual escapades and she was eventually able to take his monstrous cock without the long ritual she preformed the first time. Kim and Danny were nearly inseparable for the remainder of his vacation. She even took him to some of her open houses where they managed a quickie or two between showings. Kim got to enjoy Mark's massive cock on a couple occasions including once with Danny and also sharing a ménage a trois with Janet. As for Kim and Janet's sexual encounter, it never accrued again. At least not while the boys were in town, but it's a long time until Danny and Mark's next break from school!

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers
12