Milf Tails: Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,277 Followers

Savannah moaned her appreciation and tightened her arms around my neck. Her lips slid back and forth mine several times, teasing me, but a moment later the teasing ended as her soft wet tongue slipped from her mouth and pushed hard against my lips. I eagerly parted them, accepting her tongue into my mouth and we both moaned as my tongue met hers and played across it.

Both our hips were still moving and I was beginning to make soft whimpering sounds each time her body ground across my straining cock. Savannah was making soft sounds of pleasure in her throat and her nipples were once again sliding across my chest as she bucked up and down on my lap. Savannah's lips left mine and pushing herself higher up with her legs, she cupped her right tit, grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into it.

I certainly didn't mind! I was more than happy to open my mouth and suck her perfect light brown nipple into it.

"Oh, yes!" Savannah cried out as her long finger nails dug into my scalp, "Suck that tit, baby! Oh, yes, show me how much you want it!"

I did just that, sucking on her nipple so hard my lips smacked, then swirling my tongue around her hard nub. Savannah turned to the side; presenting me with her other tit and I just as eagerly began devouring that one. I brought my hands around to hold her tits and began going back and forth, sucking first one amazing nipple then the next.

Savannah was breathing hard and moaning as my lips and tongue worked her tits and I was loving every second of it, but was disappointed when she stood up to press her tits further into my face, and was no longer working my cock. That was quickly forgotten when grabbing my right wrist; Savannah pulled my hand from her tit, placed it on her stomach and slid it down to her thong.

I moaned around her nipple when she pushed my hand into the thong and my fingers encountered her, soft, smooth and very wet pussy. Keeping her hand over mine, Savannah guided it up and down running my fingers through her moist lips. She stopped moving, but my hand continued, working my fingers through her hot pussy. Savannah lifted her right leg and placing her knee on my thigh, brought her left up as well.

I grunted as she knelt on my legs, but hers were spread open and my hand was enjoying its journey through her pussy. Savannah was enjoying it as well, placing her hands on my shoulders she had lowered her head until her face was next to mine and was moaning loudly in my ear. I slowed the movement of my fingers and sliding my hand all the way up found her hard clit with my finger tips.

Savannah gasped and then released a long low moan was I started working my fingers in circles over her swollen button. "Oh, that's right baby," she breathed, "You know just what to do, don't you?"

My tongue was too busy on her nipple to answer, but a thrill went though me at her words. I was making her feel good and my cock was still hard as a rock as I fingered my mother's smoking hot best friend. I was rubbing her clit between my fingers and sucking hard on her nipple and was more than a little proud of myself at the sounds she was making in my ear.

"Put your fingers inside," she said in my ear, "Two of them."

Okay, so maybe I wasn't doing everything exactly right, but I sure as hell didn't mind her telling what to do. Giving her clit another quick rub, I slipped my fingers through her lips and pushing against her wet flesh plunged my fingers into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh yeah!" she groaned, "Now put your thumb on my clit, baby!"

I did as she asked and switching to sucking on her other tit, began to rub my thumb in slow circles around her clit while moving my fingers in and out of her hot snatch.

"That's it, right there!" she purred, her tongue flicking across my ear, "Play with my pussy, make me cum nice and hard for you!"

Her tongue trailed down my neck sending a shiver through my body and another surge of wetness from my dripping cock. Savannah started bouncing on my lap, driving my fingers deep inside her sopping pussy. She released a soft moan each time they were buried inside her, then moaned as she teased herself by sliding them out.

I kept my tongue moving on her nipple and my thumb stroking her clit and as she began bouncing harder, she stopped sucking on my neck. Resting her head against mine she began making short sharp little yelping sounds and I gasped when her pussy clenched around my thrusting fingers.

"Harder," she moaned, "Push harder with your thumb, stroke that clit!"

Spurred on by her words, I pressed my thumb as hard as I dared against her swollen button and started moving it rapidly in a circular motion. Savannah was not only bouncing, but grinding her hips and her voice was getting louder in my ear each time she slammed her pussy into my fingers.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, "A little more baby! Just a little more, oh God, I want to...Oh fuck!"

I flinched as she screamed in my ear and began bucking wildly on my lap. I released her nipple from my mouth afraid I would accidently bite it as Savannah writhed back and forth. She didn't seem to care, as throwing her head back, she released the loudest cry of pleasure I'd ever heard short of a porn movie.

Savannah's pussy was convulsing around my fingers, squeezing them tightly and I could feel a warm wave of her sticky juices, leaking around them and down my hand onto my thighs.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Savannah kept crying out as she repeatedly drove down hard into my hand.

She was moving so wildly it was difficult to keep my thumb on her clit, and her knees were digging painfully into my thighs. But that pain was nothing compared to the thrill of having this hot cougar cumming in my lap. Savannah stopped moving and sitting back from me, smiled, "And you're worried?"

I gave a shrug as I watched her tits rise and fall with her heavy breathing and reaching out, tried to grab them.

"Not so fast," she laughed, catching my wrists, "I'm glad you like them, but I think it's your turn, don't you?"

"My turn?"

"Hmm-mm" she nodded as putting her hands on my shoulders she eased her legs off me so she was standing, "Your turn to cum." Placing her lips to my ears she whispered, "Honey, I am going to suck that nice young hard cock until you cum in my mouth." She paused to kiss my ear, "How's that sound?"

"Oh, my God."

"I like that reaction" She cooed.

Standing straight she looked down between my legs and lowly licked her lips, "But not as much as I like that reaction!"

I felt my heart skip a beat as Savannah lowered herself to her knees between my legs and with no hesitation grabbed my shorts, unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. Grabbing the sides she looked up at me, "Lift those hips, Cory, I spent all last night dreaming of how beautiful your cock would be and I'm done waiting."

I raised my hips and Savannah all but ripped my shorts and boxers off of me and down to my knees. My aching cock sprang free and was so wet several drops of precum flew from the tip, splattering against Savannah's tits.

"Oh, look at that!" she moaned as she pushed my shorts down to my ankles, "Look at that nice long hard cock!"

Taking it in her hand, Savannah gave it a squeeze causing me to moan loudly and a fresh wave of sticky fluid to spurt from the tip. Lowering her head, Savannah placed her tongue to my shaft and a low moan escaped me as she ran it up the length of my cock, right up to the tip. She slipped her tongue into the slit and pulling it back, wagged it playfully showing off the sticky string of my pre cum.

I started to say something, but forced myself to be quiet before I sounded like a fool again. Instead I watched spellbound as Savannah turned her face to the side and began rubbing my cock against her soft cheek. She squeezed the base of my shaft causing my cock to ooze and a sticky trail appear on her face.

"Hmm," she sighed, turning her head and painting the other side of her face with my cock juice, "I am going to enjoy getting to know this cock!" Pausing to place her soft lips to my dripping tip and give it a soft kiss she continued, "I am going to so take my time with you Cory, but that'll be another time, right now; I need this gorgeous fucking dick in my mouth!"

Next time? The words slammed through my mind followed by the thought that she was staying with us for three weeks. Three fucking weeks! That thought and any other that might have been behind it vanished and was replaced with the incredible sight and feeling of Savannah opening wide, placing those perfect lips around the head of my cock and sucking hard enough to make a slurping sound.

I cried out at the sensation of my pre cum being sucked from the head of my dick, then again when, with a wink, she took my cock deep into her wonderful mouth. As her soft lips slid down my shaft and her wet tongue pressed tightly to it, Savannah released a soft moan and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

The fact having my cock in her mouth was turning her on was an added bonus to the incredible feeling of her hot wet mouth working its way down the length of my throbbing cock. I gasped and dug my hands into my thighs as she took me all the way down to the base of my shaft and remained there, her tongue teasing back and forth.

Letting my cock go, Savannah placed her hands on my thighs below mine and opening her eyes stared into mine. Holding my gaze she slowly shook her head back and forth and I emitted a sound that could only be described as a whimper. She made a giggling sound around my cock, but I was beyond being embarrassed, all that mattered was I had a hot woman on her knees sucking my cock!

Savannah shook her head faster, then opening her mouth wider slipped her tongue out and swirled it across my balls.

"Oh God!" I groaned.

Donna could never take me all the way, never mind tongue my balls and as good as Tara had been that one night, she never went past halfway. Savannah made a show of slowly working her way back up my shaft and wiggling her tongue back and forth the entire way. Removing my cock from her mouth with a wet sucking sound she smiled, "You like that baby?"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded.

"Good because like I said I am going to love sucking this cock any time you'll let me!"

"Anytime you want!" I blurted out.

"But..." she flicked her tongue across the tip, "What about mommy?"

"Who cares about mom?" I groaned as she placed her lips to my swollen head.

"Good boy." She purred, "Now how about we take the edge off?"

"Edge off?"

"Yes, honey, I'm going to suck you off so you'll be able to give it to me nice and hard and won't be quick."

"Oh, man." I moaned as she accentuated her remark by quickly sucking my cock down her throat then releasing it, laughed, "After you eat my pussy of course!"

The idea of sucking her pussy caused my cock to twitch just before Savannah's mouth descended on it and once again sucked me down to my balls. This time she didn't linger, but began bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. I leaned back against the rungs of the chair and let my body relax as much as I could and took in view of Savannah blowing me.

She was taking her time and judging by the look of lust in her eyes and the soft moans escaping her, she was greatly enjoying working my cock. Her lips were pressed tightly to my hard flesh and I could feel them sliding across every inch of me. Placing her hands over mine she took them and as she continued to suck, placed them between us and over her tits.

Taking my cue, I began to caress her swollen nipples while she continued to slowly suck on me. Savannah sighed contentedly and closing her eyes, began to bob her head faster. I was beginning to breathe harder and as much as I was trying to stay relaxed felt my back tense and my thigh starting to tremble slightly.

Savannah slipped her hand between my legs and cupping my balls began to gently fondle them as her soft wet mouth worked its magic on my cock. I could see her pink lipstick smeared on my shaft and moaned softly as my body began to succumb to Savannah's talented mouth. Opening her eyes, she eased my cock from her mouth and smiled, "Someone's getting close aren't they?"

"It feels so good" I moaned pathetically.

"Well maybe a little teasing then." With a wink she trailed her tongue down my shaft then moving her hand from my balls replaced it with her tongue.

I sighed in pleasure as I watched her slide her pink tongue around my balls then gasped when she sucked one into her mouth. Grabbing my cock she stoked it slowly and switched to sucking my other ball. Releasing it she started swirling her tongue faster and harder, bathing them with her tongue. My hips began to rock, pushing my wet cock through her hand and working her way back up my shaft she once again took my hands, but this time put them on her head.

"Go ahead baby, you can help." She said before sucking me deep into her mouth.

I moaned loudly as this time there was no teasing and she was sucking me much faster and harder than before. I slid my hands through her long soft hair and putting my hands behind her head and hesitated. Still sucking she looked me in the eye, "Hmm-hmm" she encouraged.

I began gently pushing then pulling her hair, guiding her mouth up and down my cock. Savannah sighed again and trying to hold back, I shifted my gaze from watching her blow me to look down her smooth back, to her amazing ass. While staring at those firm round cheeks I noticed her hips were rocking and she was starting to moan louder as she devoured my cock.

The thought that blowing me was getting her that turned on caused my already excited cock to jump in her mouth and I released a long loud moan as I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Savannah giggled around my cock again, then once again reaching between my legs started to tease my balls with her finger nails. That sensation coupled with her now sucking me so hard she was making wet slurping noises as my she buried my cock in her throat caused my hips to start moving.

Savannah stopped moving her head and with a desperate whimper I started thrusting my hips up and down, fucking her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat and spurred on I started pushing her head up and down harder than before. Her large dark eyes locked onto mine and the look of absolute lust in them caused me to fuck her mouth even faster.

This time however, she started moving her head as well and I was now slamming my cock balls deep in her mouth. I was moaning continuously now and my hips were jerking uncontrollably. Savannah took my cock all the way down once more and this time gave my balls a hard squeeze.

"Fuck!" I cried out and a moment later my cock erupted.

Savannah squealed around my cock and began sucking even harder. I was moaning like an idiot as my cock unloaded into her mouth sending spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. Savannah was making a sound between a moan and a gurgle and gave her head a shake. I gasped at the sensation and ten at the sight of a trail of cum drooling from her lips and down my shaft.

My hips slowed their movement and I gave one last soft moan as my cock gave up the last of its load and removing it from her mouth Savannah licked her lips.

"Damn, I forgot how much I loved the taste of cum."

As sat there trying to catch my breath, my eyes widened when she stuck her tongue out and running it up my shaft captured the cum that had spilled from her mouth. She slurped it loudly into her mouth and smacking her lips opened her mouth and showed me her now clean tongue.

"Never waste a drop!"

"Wow." I said, back in overwhelmed idiot mode.

"Wow is right!" Savannah exclaimed grabbing my oozing cock, "You're still fucking hard." She shook her head, "Youth and enthusiasm!"

I could only moan as she began pumping me while staring longingly at the tip.

Letting my cock go, she stood to her feet and quickly shimmied out of the thong. My eyes immediately found her smooth pussy and I started to stand so I could get her in the chair and return the favor.

"Uh-uh" she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down. "Baby, I need that beautiful young cock inside me and right now!"

As she had before, Savannah climbed up onto me, kneeling on my legs. But this time she reached back, grabbed my cock and guiding it between her legs, pressed the tip to her pussy. Savannah groaned as she started rubbing the swollen head of my cock through her wet lips and I moaned at how good her wet flesh felt against the sensitive tip.

That feeling was nothing compared to how it felt a second later when with no warning she let her weight go and drove my cock deep inside of her. We both cried out as she impaled herself on my pole and I let out another of those whimpers when she started grinding her hips, sliding herself back and forth on my lap.

I placed my hands on her full hips and sitting up higher on my cock Savannah shoved her tit in my mouth. I enthusiastically sucked on her dark nipple and putting her hands around my neck Savannah began bouncing on my lap, driving my dick in and out of her amazing pussy. That pussy was tight, hot and so fucking wet I could already feel her juices on my thighs as she writhed on my lap.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she called out, "I needed this so fucking bad! You feel so good!"

My answer was to moan around her nipple as she slowed down and was now sliding my cock almost all the way from her pussy before lowering herself down inch by teasing inch. We both moaned as my cock spread her clinging lips and sank into her hot flesh. When I was buried to the hilt I moaned in surprise as her pussy clenched around my cock.

"Your little girlfriend couldn't do that could she, baby?"

"N...no" I breathed as she remained still and began contracting her pussy around me.

I moaned each time her hot skin tightened around me and she laughed, "Don't look now, Cory, but you're fucking right now and that cock is pretty damn hard."

She began riding me hard, bouncing up and down so hard the chair was starting to creak and I had the visual of it breaking and my mother asking me how it happened.

"Damn hard!" Savannah cried out as she started swinging her hips in a circular motion as she drove down repeatedly on my cock.

I squeezed her hips more tightly and started lifting and pushing, helping hr to ride me. With a delighted laugh, Savannah sat back; removing her nipple from my face and putting her hands on her head raised her arms taking her long auburn hair up with them. She stopped bouncing and began slowly grinding her hips, sensually sliding back and forth.

"How do I look fucking you baby?"

I stared at her huge tits and then down at her swollen clit just over the glistening shaft of my cock and answered, "You are so fucking hot!"

"There you go!" she smiled, "No need to be shy baby, you and I are going to have a lot of fun together!"

Putting her hands on my shoulders, she lifted up and one by one placed her feet on the floor. Swinging her right leg up, she removed me from her pussy and turned around giving me a full view of her bare ass.

"How about a different angle?"

Bending over she leaned back and again catching my cock, guided it to her pussy, and sat down on my lap. I groaned in pleasure as my cock entered her from behind and leaning back against me, Savannah lifted her legs and placing her feet on my knees began to ride me backwards. Reaching around I grabbed her tits and began playing with her nipples as she began driving herself up and down on my cock.

"Oh baby!" she cooed, "Oh honey there is nothing wrong with this cock! Fuck my ex would still be soft from me blowing him!"

I lowered my head and began kissing the smooth olive skin of her back. She was beginning to sweat and slick feeling of her skin beneath my lips was yet another hot turn on. As good as my cock felt inside her, there was so much more!

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,277 Followers