Milf Tails: Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,277 Followers

The position itself was amazing; being ridden in reverse was something I'd only seen in movies! Her heavy breasts in my hands and her hard nipples between my fingers was an added bonus and even her bare feet on my legs and her toes curling into me each time she slammed down on me was hot.

Savannah added yet another thrill when she called out, "Don't make me do all the work, fuck me baby!"

I didn't need to be told twice and holding her tits tighter I started lifting my hips as high as I could with her weight on me and started slamming my cock into her hot pussy.

"Yes yes yes!" Savannah cried out then began yelping with each of my hard thrusts.

Her hair was in my face and as I turned my head to shake it away I caught sight of the two of us reflected in the doors of the stainless steel fridge. The visual of Savannah's amazing body against mine and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy caused me to start to fuck her harder and she squealed in delight.

Leaning back, she reached around and putting her arm around my neck, pulled my head forward. Turning her head, she caught me in a deep kiss and all but drove her tongue into my mouth as she continued riding me like a prize bull. Reaching down she slid her fingers along my wet shaft then started rubbing my balls as I fucked her.

I moaned into her mouth and my hips started moving as fast as I could manage. Her rubbing my balls was too much and I was beginning to head for the point of no return. Hearing the desperate pitch of my moans, Savannah moved her hand and lifting herself off my cock, said, "Not yet!"

"Oh, please." I whimpered.

"Ohh, I like begging!" she purred, "Maybe you can do that for me later, but right now I did promise you breakfast!"

Hopping off me, Savannah quickly walked behind me, causing me to turn in the chair to see where she was going.

"Come sit in this chair baby," She said as she reached the other side of the table.

"Why would I..."

I stopped and watched as Savannah put her back to the table and hopping up on it laid back. Her head ended up a few inches from me and smiling up at me, she point to the other side of the table, "Breakfast is on the other side of the table."

I stood up so fast the chair fell over and making my way to the other chair I was confronted by the sight of Savannah lifting her long legs up and spreading them, exposing her smooth glistening pussy.

"Goddamn." I whispered as she spread herself open

Tapping her swollen clit she said, "I told you I put out a mean spread. Now sit down and enjoy."

I all but fell into the chair and Savannah placed her soft feet on my shoulders. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I leaned forward and buried my face in her pussy. I suppose I should have tried to show some patience and tease and not act like the overwhelmed kid I was, but after taking one deep breath and catching the sweet scent of her pussy, I couldn't help plunging my tongue into it.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Savannah called out which I took to mean she wasn't looking for a tease either, "That's it honey, eat my pussy!"

I swirled my tongue inside her and moaned at the taste of her. I pushed in and out, tongue fucking her and sucking as much of her sticky juices into my mouth as I could. Savannah pushed her feet into my shoulders and started rocking back and forth, helping my tongue slide in and out of her.

She was so wet my cheeks were already covered in her pussy juice and my nose was full of the intoxicating smell of her sex.

"My clit baby!" she moaned, "Suck that clit, this girl needs to cum again!"

My still hard cock jumped at her words and slipping my tongue from inside her I made my way to her clit. Although she was obviously not bothered by me rushing, this time I did slow down, allowing my tongue to swirl between and trace the contours of her soft wet lips. Savannah released a whimper that sounded like mine and with a slight smile I slowed down even more.

"Oh, you want me to beg is that it?" she laughed softly, "Okay, please baby? Please lick my pussy? Please make me cum Cory, please?"

Those words were uttered in a little girl voice that sent my tongue heading swiftly for her swollen button. Once there I traced one slow circle around it causing her hips to twitch, then sucked her hard nub into my mouth. Savannah sighed and moved her hips back and forth slightly as I sucked gently on her clit.

"So nice!" she groaned, "Now put your fingers inside!"

Sliding my arm from around her thigh I eagerly brought it between her legs and pushed two fingers into her sopping box. She clenched her pussy around them and moaned when I thrust them in and out. Her hips picked up speed and I shoved my fingers deeper as my tongue played across her clit.

"Yeah you lick that pussy, you bad boy!" she said softly, "Oh, your mom would be so pissed at me!" she laughed, "But she did say make myself at home!"

I was making myself at home that was for sure, my fingers were buried knuckle deep in her pussy and I was now sucking on her clit so hard my lips were smacking. Savannah was moaning softly and sensing movement I looked up to see she had cupped her tits and was playing with her nipples.

Her purple finger nails looked amazing as she tugged on her hard flesh and her face looked just as good. Savannah's eyes were closed and hr perfect lips parted as she moaned and whimpered while I worked her pussy.

Her hips were moving faster and I noticed her moans were getting higher pitched as I switched from sucking to licking her clit.

"Right there," she whispered, "Just like that, baby, but faster."

I swirled my tongue faster and pressing it harder to her clit started slamming my fingers into her pussy as hard as I dared. She was so wet I her pussy was squirting each time I jammed my fingers inside and my face was soaked in her juice.

"Oh, yeah." She gasped and lifted her hips in the air.

She pushed hard against my shoulders, lifting her hips off the table and her thighs were trembling against my face.

"Faster,: she moaned, "Faster, I...I...Oh fuck yes!"

Savannah released a long loud squeal and her pussy convulsed around my thrusting fingers. Her hips began moving again and as she started yelping her thighs clamped around my head pinning my face to her hot pussy. I didn't mind at all and once again sucked her clit into my mouth. Savannah squealed in approval and her hips began bucking wildly as she ground her sopping snatch into my face.

Savannah stopped moving and her pussy tightened around my fingers as her body seemed to pause. A moment later she let loose with such a loud howl it made me thankful the glass doors to the deck were closed. Her pussy pulsed around my fingers and a wave of warm sticky fluid squirted from around them and across my cheeks.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as she released her thighs from around my face and let past my her long legs dangle over my shoulders. "Honey I haven't come that hard in years!"

Speaking of hard my cock, despite the fact I had come not long ago, my cock was so stiff it was aching, and standing, I placed the purple head of my cock against her slick pussy. As I stood her legs had slid along my chest so that her heels were now against my shoulders and grabbing her ankles I spread them open and pushed my cock against her pussy.

"Now, please?" I asked.

"Honey after a girl comes like that there's nothing better than getting a good hard fucking." She paused and when I still didn't move she asked, "What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

Savannah lifted her hips until my cockhead was at the oozing entrance of her pussy and with no further hesitation I drove myself balls deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she screamed, "Oh, yeah baby just like that, nice and hard! Give it to me!"

I slid my cock out until just the tip was inside and after taking a second to admire the view of my long glistening shaft between her legs slammed into her, fucking her as hard as I could. Savannah pushed her legs against my hands causing me to spread them as wide as I could.

She was crying out each time my cock slam into her and I watched her amazing tits bouncing as my thrusts were causing the table to rock. As excited as I was I smiled at the thought of explaining a broken table would be a lot worse than a chair. But nothing was going to slow me down and sliding my hands down to the backs of her thighs I pushed forward and leaned into her.

That move caused her legs to bend back so far her feet were over her head and her ass had come off the table.

"Oh my fucking God!" she howled as I started fucking her with long hard strokes. "Fuck that's deep!"

Pleased with that response I thrust harder, so hard my balls were slapping against her ass as I pounded away at her dripping pussy. She was so wet my thighs and balls were now drenched in her juice and the two of us were sweating heavily. The sight of her glistening tits and stomach drove me to try to fuck her even harder and she was moaning and yelping continuously as I fucked her.

The thought that I had this older, experienced cougar squealing and writhing on my cock had me wondering what the fuck I had been worried about. Had I fucked Tara like this I might have had girls lined up for me! Well that wouldn't happen again, if I could satisfy a woman like Savannah then I was going to do just fine next chance I had.

But right now all that mattered was listening to her cry out in pleasure and the feeling of my cock slamming into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, honey!" she called out, "You are fucking me so good! Baby, I will do anything you want whenever you want, just keep fucking me!"

"Anything?" I panted as an image came into my mind.

"As long as you keep fucking me!"

Pulling my cock from inside her I grabbed her left leg and with a wrench of my shoulders turned her onto her side on the table. Savannah yelped in surprise, then laughed when I twisted again and she was now n her stomach with her feet on the floor. I looked down at her sweat slicked ass and her beautiful pussy peeking out from between her thighs and grabbing her hips shoved my cock hard into her from behind.

"Oh look at you!" she cried out, "Fucking me like a man!"

I stared down at the incredible sight of my cock sliding out from between the cheeks of her ass and began to slow down, enjoying watching my cock disappear into her sweet pussy.

"Hey," she looked at me over her shoulder, her auburn hair sticking to her sweaty cheek and her exotic eyes glazed over with lust. "You don't put a woman in this position to take your time! When you fuck a woman from behind you fuck her!"

"Anything you want." I moaned and squeezing her hips hard began fucking her as hard and fast as I could."

"I like the sound of that!" she moaned, "Tell you what you e a good boy and give it to me however I want it, I might even let you fuck my ass."

"Ass?" I repeated my heart skipping a beat.

"That's right, baby! You take care of me and I'll let you put that nice young dick in my ass, but not this time, this time you just fuck me and cum all over me!"

I could see her dark rosebud just over my cock as I fucked her and the thought of pushing my cock inside of it next time sent my hips moving into a frenzy. Savannah sounded like she was trying to say something, but all that was coming out was a series of loud high pitched squeals as I relentlessly pounded her pussy.

I was fucking her hard enough to cause our skin to make sharp slapping sounds and my balls were now slapping against her so hard they were starting to ache, but not enough to slow me down and not enough to prevent me from feeling the cum beginning to race through my straining cock.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as my knees began to shake.

"You going to cum for me baby?" Savannah asked, "You going to give me a nice big load?"

"Yes!" I cried and began fucking her so hard the table slid a couple of inches across the floor.

I gave her a few more hard pumps and began whimpering in my efforts to hold back and enjoy as much as I could. When I could no longer prevent it, I cried out and Savannah yelled, "Pull it out and squeeze it!"

Just like in the porn movies, I grabbed the bottom of my cock and squeezed it hard, wincing at the pressure of holding back my cum. Savannah rolled over on the table and sliding down to her knees held her tits up for me.

"Right there baby!"

I released my cock and a huge long thick spurt of cum exploded from me and landed across her tits. I pumped my cock furiously and was amazed at how much I was cumming. Several long spurts erupted from my cock splattering against her tits and between them. Even as I continued to pump my hand I watched the cum dripping down her chest and stomach. A long trail of it oozed down her nipple and dripped down onto her thighs.

I moaned softly and stopped pumping as my spent cock was now barely dripping. Grabbing it, Savannah pulled it to her mouth and my eyes rolled back as she sucked hard on the sensitive head. I felt a couple of more drops ooze out and had to put my hands on the table to steady myself as Savannah continued to suck my drained cock.

Releasing it she took her fingers and scooping up some cum from her tits brought them to her mouth and eagerly sucked on them. She moaned softly and releasing her fingers with a smack of her lips sighed, "Hmm, I love the taste of cum!" she then smiled up at me, "Guess I had breakfast too!"

I gave her a tired smile and stepping to the side, all but fell into the chair next to me. "Oh, man." I sighed, "Holy shit."

"Holy shit is right baby." Savannah laughed and standing, sat up on the table in front of me.

There was still cum dripping down her tits and stomach and beginning to try to get up, I said, "I'll get you some napkins."

"Screw that." She waved her hand, "You can wash it off me in the shower."

"Shower?"

"Yes, the shower." She gave me that sultry smile from last night, "I told you we're going to have fun baby. We're going to take a nice long hot shower and when we're all clean, I'm going to suck you hard and you're going to fuck me against the bathroom wall."

"Damn." I whistled, "You are fucking hot."

"So are you baby, and I think you should be cured of your little problem, don't you?"

"I think so." I allowed myself a huge smile. "No problems at all."

"And there won't be." She said grabbing my dripping cock, "But to be sure you should keep letting me help you, you know, just in case."

"Okay." I laughed, "Never know right?"

"Exactly."

"Man," I said, looking at her sitting there naked on the table, cum oozing down her body, "My mother would be fucking pissed!"

"Serves her right." Savannah said, "I owed her one after all."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

With a nasty grin, she said, "Remember when I said your mother wasn't so innocent in college?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well that little slut didn't just fuck one of my boyfriends, but two of them and I always told her I would get even."

"So that's why you fucked me?" I frowned, "Just to get even?"

"No," she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I fucked you because I needed it bad, but guys my age are jerks and you're so damn hot and you're so sweet being all nervous, I couldn't resist." She laughed, "The revenge is icing on the cake."

"You...you're not going to tell her are you?" I asked, feeling my stomach twist.

"Nope." She shook her head, "But I won't have to, she'll know."

"How?"

"Women our age know things Cory, we can sense it. Especially when sex is involved." She nodded, "Oh, yeah your mom's going to know I fucked her little boy, but she won't be able to say anything about it, because she can't prove it. But she'll know."

"If you say so," I told her.

"Besides if nothing else she'll know once I move out."

"How will she?"

Savannah smiled and sliding off the table took me by the hand, "Well why else would you be coming over my house once I move in?"

"Coming over?"

"Hmm." She winked, "And sleeping over. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be your girlfriend. You feel free to go out and enjoy those pretty young things. But I want you to make some room for me," She laughed and took my hand, "I can be your cougar with benefits. Now come on baby, we have a shower to take."

*****

Author's note: Hey, you made it to the end! Always a good sign! I hope this fun romp 'did it' for you. I know I had to seek out my other half when I was done with it. Very much a cougar/cub fan and hey, cougars and kittens are fun to (if you like those check out my story Her Best Friend's Daughter.) So I am very much enjoying writing these stories and hopefully you are enjoying reading them. If you liked/hated the story please take a minute and vote and comment and let me know why. Meantime, this will be my last story before Christmas so allow me to wish all of you a happy and safe Christmas. Lovecraft68