All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
Another great story

I'm very happy you decided to post one more story in your MILF Tails series . It's the perfect way to finish 2014, and gives us something to look forward to in 2015.

Thank you vey much for sharing.

Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn....

This is by far one of the best short seduction tales i have ever read. Like wow. Speechless... Bravo, Kudos, dwamn!!!! #NotDickRiding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clean dirty fun is right!

LC! I have followed you since the first chapter of SWB and I know you made your bones here by writing some edgy material, but man, when you decided to cut loose and 'let your hear down' its a goddamn good time!

This premise was so simple, yet so fucking hot! I still wouldn't quite say it was wham bam, you had a fun lead in, but when it got down to it? Wow she was ready to go! I love older women who just demand what they want.

Good job, looking forward to the next installment and Happy New Year to you as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best!

You``ve finished off 2014 in great style.If another chapter of this is coming it will be enjoyed as all the rest of your submissions.A very Happy and Prosperous New Year also to you LC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just like them!!

Just like every one that comments on your work, I too love it. You write some of the HOTEST, FUCKINGEST, ENJOYABLE STORYS, On this site !!

Your discriptions of all these Wives, Mothers, Cousins, Sisters, & Aunties, & the action they lay on your heros, Makes my 75year old cock standup, & shoot the moon. Your better than viagra!!! I even got my Lady reading your storys !!

Hope you have a Happy New Year, & come back strong tomorrow with more good stuff like this!! Thanks again !!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
a great start

I'd like to see him to turn the tables on her and make her his slut.

Thanks for the read

UnklfestrUnklfestrover 9 years ago
Hail Satan!

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your mild stories are hot, hope you keep writing them. Nothing better than a hot woman fucking kids friends when they are older, gotta feel bad for the kid though because their friends are treating their mom like a hooker but she loves it. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

Ho-Lee-Shit!

Rarely do I get jealous of fictional characters, but you have a gift - a fucking gift! - for writing balls-achingly good MiLF erotica. Holy shit! I... As I said, you have a gift for giving some lucky SOB Cub the hottest, nastiest, time of their young life (those rat fuckers).

And you're MiLFs... Scorching! The paragon of MiLFs everywhere: Succubi made flesh.

(A side-note to these fictional young men: MARRY THESE FUCKING WOMEN!!! NOW! If word gets out you've stumbled upon this REALLY good shit, other men (and some women) will straight murder your ass to get at them. You've been warned.)

I do hope you have plans for more in the series, or for sequels to existing entries. I'd certainly welcome hearing how these lovies get along with their young men (perhaps some of them were smart enough to "put a ring on it").

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a little ass busting

How about a bit of an anal too?

Good reaď!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Great story. Love the milf series. Was wondering if you could for your next milf story, include foot job action? Perhaps without the humiliation (as most stories on the site seem to think it's necessary), but rather a story like this with good tit fucking and regular fucking but also a large emphasis with the foot job using toes and everything? That would be pretty awesome.

Happy new year!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Another true five star plus story from the master. Thanks LC for another classic! If I can't read about moms fucking their sons, moms fucking their son's best friends is the next best thing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the Milf Tails

is quite the series. I look forward to each new one. Each one is different and equally entertaining.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a Story a hot mature woman in need and her son's best friend took care of her needs and of his wanting. From some of the things she said she had wanted him for a while.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

I just had to read it again.l am envious that when I was his age I never got a chance like that but thinking back her name was Betty not hot but willing and wanted to give herself to me but I passed like an idiot because she was seeing a guy that worked with me.. Oh. Well I thought I was doing the right thing besides l was. seeing this Latin lady a married latin lady. Ask me and I might tell you the story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story!

I really like all of your MILF Tale stories, and I like how Hot they all are too. They just needed to end with all of the MILF's getting knocked up by their young Stud's, and after having their babies, they could have seduced their own son's and become pregnant by them as well. Just something to think about or use in another story perhaps. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

What a horny old lady

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
What a party of two

Going at it like there was no tomorrow! True joy on the sly with the Milf and her chosen one!

pantographpantographover 3 years ago
MILF master

Knowing now that you’re a Satanist, it’s clear why you spin such hot MILF stories. Always a pleasure to read your work!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Forgot how good these are. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could only see a milf in my mind as I read this story. Well written with a well grounded story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This would make a fabulous movie. The call talking to her son was just too good.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Another great story!

Thanks for sharing... again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 stars. HOT! Thanks.

Experienced70Experienced70about 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with h the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like the use of colloquialisms,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible story I think your best yet and can't to read the next chapter now.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Aaaand the streak of EXCELLENCE continues!

11/10 Mirrors in the Bathroom!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Really enjoying these MILF and young man adventurers. This one was particularly interesting with the lead in and tub fuck. Don’t know how they managed such action without slipping but it was hot even though the sex action was predictable. Looking forward to more in this series.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Another great one!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES