All Comments on 'MILFs: Dear, You're Buzzing'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love This Series

I look forward to many more stoires ofrom the MILF's. I can't help but laugh my way through them.

mindzmindzover 18 years ago
Good work.

Very sensual and well timed. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BS

"I told them that of course I didn't tell Frank. I went through a long period of feeling terribly guilty for what I thought of as my betrayal of Frank, and of my body's betrayal of me. In the end I decided that it was better for me to carry the secret than for Frank to suffer for no good reason."

Typical Whore justification and excuse! Just remember .. Once a Whore always a Whore!! And YES ... it was a betrayal of her husband. She didn't tell him because, like most cheating females, she planned on doing it again when the time was right. BITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic slut crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I asked you before, is that the way you see the wives at your life??? Slut, cheap sluts who betray their husbands and dont have the courage to stand for their betrayal?? If thats your opinin then you are a poor Gosh!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No guilt

Why would a whore feel guilty? She's true to her nature.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

hope she will use it again

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

If u feel guilty then you cheated, another slut story writing by a slut

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A ccute, fun, sexy tale. It turned me on, a lot! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous