MILFS Primed for Black Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No.'

'I aint using no condom, I'm barebacking you tonight.' He said, with extreme confidence.

'Ok.' Said Maxi, submissively.

'I'm gunna enjoy being in your husband's bed, fucking the cuckolds shit out of his wife.' He said with a dirty grin.

'Me too.'

He then took a step a back once again to admire the view and take in that awesome body just as Mandy came back into the room with the lippy. She handed it to Maxi and said, 'better be on your way, see you tomorrow. Have fun!' And she led them to the front door and watched the two of them get into Maxi's car and drive off to her crib which was about to become a fleshpot for the night.

It was just after 11.30pm when Maxi turned the car into the garage that was under the flat. Maxi had decided to take Brad to a pub a few miles outside of the city to find out a bit more about him and his mates, as well as get a bite to eat.

They both got out of the car and Maxi slipped her flat shoes off again and put on her high heels, she typed in the code to the communal door and they made their way up the stairs to the flat door, she unlocked the door and both stepped into the flat where Maxi hit the light switch, took Brad by the hand and led him into the main room. Maxi instinctively moved her hand to Brad's massive bulge, and as she felt how hard and massive his cock was she thought about some of the mischief the milfs got up to on their nights out, but difference was that Maxi was not even tipsy, and felt more sluttier that she'd ever felt, and liked it, a lot!

Her mind wondered to the dozen or so extra marital shags in backs of cars, against walls, and even at a few parties that they'd had between them. However, this was the first time that Maxi had ever brought another man back to the flat and into the marital bed. But rather than give her any feelings of guilt or apprehension, the multiple taboos added to her reckless excitement.

In fact, she was so reckless, she could hear herself saying to Brad:

'Not only am I going to get fucked by another man in the marital bed, but I'm going to be cheating with a man who got to be at least 25yrs younger than my husband, and what's even more exciting for me is that me and you are going to have an all-nighter; I just know I'm in for the hottest, steamiest and messiest night of bareback sex, and it's with a big randy black man. And the excitement didn't end there for me, I know you want me fucking all your black mates who, like you, are fascinated by white wives. I've got no illusions about my role tonight and all the nights to come, I know you're priming me and my friends the ultimate white wife gangbang, I know you're all craving white pussy, and you're all going to get it from us three.'

Brad and Maxi were kissing heavily at the same time as she was dirty-talking him; he had her pinned up against the wall and he said to her, 'There was supposed to be two of us come up tonight to fuck your mate Gill, but Nev, my mate, got called into work about an hour before we set off. What do you think the situation would have been if he'd been able to make it up here tonight?' He asked.

She liked the way Brad was talking to her and she understood now why Gill had encouraged these black youths to talk dirty and to get them to say outright, no-holds-barred, what they wanted to do to us. The thought of being their week-end white slut was almost overwhelming and she tried to imagine what her husband's would think of her having 10 black boyfriends who take turns at using his hot wife as their personal cum dump while he's away from home. There was no doubt in her mind that if Brad's mate had been there too, she would have been up for taking the two of them on.

She grinded her pussy on to Brad's crotch and said: 'Oh, I suppose he's as demanding as you, eh, would he have insisted on barebacking me as well?'.

'Course, that's how it'll be for you, and your two mates.'

'In that case,' said Maxi, in between pressing her lips on his, 'my pussy and bed sheets would be twice as spunky as they're going to be tonight.' Then she thought for a moment, grinned right up to his face, and said, 'Well, my husband will be away till Monday, it could still happen, y'know. And before you ask, the answer is 'yes' every one of your fucking black mates will get a chance to fuck me here in this bed when my husband's away, so it's probably best if there two or three of you together each time.'

Maxi had never felt so sexually excited in all her life, she was becoming incorrigible, and was loving all the dirty talk, which suddenly reminded her about her promise to Mandy. She put her lips to Brad's ear and said, ' And you can tell your mates that Gill was right, the three of us white wives are prepared to take all the black -cock punishment that you and your mates can dish out, and you and your mates can ask me anything you like about our sex lives and I'll tell you everything.

It was obvious Brad liked the bit about the milfs' telling all about their sex lives, he seemed to like comparing himself to her husband, and Maxi was very happy to be compliant. 'Time to christen the marital bed,' said Maxi. 'Now, lets me and you get really fucking dirty; oh, god, I fucking love it that my husband works away from home.'

At that, Brad brought both his arms down, and firmly eased them between Maxi's thighs and prized them apart as he physically lifted her off the ground and forcing her thighs to rest on his hips. He sat her on his arms as she wrapped her own arms around his neck and widened her legs further so that the wet patch on her knickers was now pressing against his very, very stiff cock. She told him how she liked the feel of his black hands on her arse and said, 'c'mon then, take me into the bedroom and turn me into a black-cock whore that you can pass round your mates'.

*****

It was Monday 3.30pm when Pete turned his car into the drive under his flat, 'good, Max's cars not here,' he said to himself. As he checked the time he smiled, and then mumbled, 'just after 3.30pm, excellent, Max won't be home from work for another 2 hours'. Normally, it would be well after 8.00pm when he'd get back from London, but the preparations for the Olympic games had prevented his team of Industrial Window Cleaners from entering into central London, so after making the necessary arrangements he was able to start his journey home just after 8.00am and get back early for once.

Even though he had plenty of time, he quickly alighted from the car, grabbed his luggage bag, unlocked the communal door and rushed up the stairs. He stopped at his flat door to catch his breath, inserted the key and stepped into the flat hallway. He listened for a moment, then called 'Max' (just to make sure), and when there was no answer he chucked his bag beside the washing machine in the kitchen and looked to see if there was any washing - specifically sheets from the bed, and Max's underwear. But, as he half expected, he was to be disappointed again. Nothing! Just a few towels, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. 'Damn!'

Maxi was oblivious to Pete's sex fantasy, which was to see, or hear, his wife getting fucked by other men. She was also unaware that Pete didn't have to work away so often, there was local work he'd been offered but refused because he wanted to create more opportunities for his wife to cuckold him. He'd even secretly sneaked back to spy on his wife a few times, but, frustratingly, he never saw her bring another man back to the flat. 'Why aren't you getting yourself fucked while I'm away? All these opportunities I give you; fucking hot wife like you should be cuckolding me while I'm away, can't believe anyone with such a hot body doesn't get herself fucked by other men, I've seen men swarm round you, you should be fucking other men, regularly. Fuck! Fuck!'

Even in his disappointment, the images he'd conjured up in his mind of his wife getting fucked by other men began to give him a semi-erection and he had to adjust his trousers. He then made his way into the bedroom, looked at the tidy, pristine kingsize bed, and knew instinctively that he was going to get no joy; he could smell the clean fresh sheets. Though it didn't stop him imagining his wife lying naked on the bed, ready to have sex with another man.

Finally, he turned his attention to the 4-way-plug socket that he'd purchased about 6 months ago, which was placed between the bed and the small bedside draws. He fumbled in his pocket and took out a small Philips screwdriver that was connected to his key ring. He then turned the 4-way-plug over and loosened the screw to reveal a listening device with a 2 Gb SD card in the slot. He took out the SD card, felt in his pocket and brought out another 2 Gb SD card and placed it in the slot, screwed the plug back together, placed it back in its original position and went back into the kitchen to get his laptop from his travel bag.

He took his laptop into the living room, opened it and switched it on.

'Oh, please, please, let there be something on here, please let me hear my wife being fucked by another man, please!'

When the laptop booted up, he keyed in his password and waited for a few seconds for all the programmes to fully load. He then slotted in the SD card and within seconds he was invited to open the Surveillance File's folder. He knew it wasn't Max's turn to have her friends stay over, so he was anticipating further disappointment at seeing nothing more than the usual 10-15 sound files that recorded the odd cough or other innocuous sounds from Max on her own. When the program wizard popped up inviting Pete to open the Surveillance File folder he staggered in amazement.

'Whah! What the fuck!'

The message read:

*************

"D*****M Surveillance File has 2062 audio files"

Date 07/06/13

Summary time log:

Audio file (1) 23:57

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . (all way to file 2062)

. . . . . . .

Audio file (2062) 06:19

Total hours: 6hrs 22mns 14scds:

*************

It made him tremble with excitement and anticipation, his mouth was dry and his fingers were uncontrollably shaking:

'Six hours and twenty-two minutes continuous activity. Fuck, yes!' he could hear himself saying. 'From midnight till after six in the morning, oh god, please, please be ...' Just then, a horrible thought occurred to him. 'What if Max and her friends had stayed at the flat on Friday? That would account for it, wouldn't it?' Then he tried to rationalise, 'No, they've never been up to till after six, oh, c'mon Max, please be a slut.' Afraid of further disappointment he became reluctant to open any of the audio files.

However, within a few seconds, he composed himself, and in the hope of bringing himself good luck he went straight to file (1979) (the year Maxi was born. Next is (1968) year he was born), closed his eyes and double clicked file (1979). 'Jackpot!' The sounds instantly sent him into raptures of ecstasy.

Audio file: (1979):

"(Brad) You fucking slut, am gunna cum in your fucking white cunt again, aahh, aahh, fuck, fuck ... (just audible over Maxi's screams and moans) ... ah, you love nigga cock, don't ya ... "

Audio file: (1968):

"(Maxi) Oh, that's it, fucker, fucking use me, fucking pass me round ya black fuckin' mates, c'mon, fuck it, fuck, fuck it hard, just fuckin' use it. God, am fuckin c'min again, oh, oh, fuck, am gunna cum on that fuckin big black cock, you fucker ... "

... and on it went, each file he clicked brought up new treasures ...

The excitement was so intense that he felt he wouldn't be able to think straight till he'd had chance to listen to all the action, so he copied the files to his laptop, deleted the SD card. He then cleared up any trace of him having been home, picked up his bag and headed for his car and drove to the city's Travelodge, booked a room and called Maxi to tell her he'd be late home and not to wait up.

It was a little after 2.00am by the time Pete had finished playing, and constantly replaying, the audio files of his wife being bounced and pummelled around the bedroom by a young black stud. He was also sexually fascinated by his wife's dirty, filthy mouth and their no-holds-barred 'pillow talk', where she talked about being black gangbanged, having black youths spunk all over her and doing things to her that her husband could only dream of.

At long last, his wife was cuckolding him to young, fit blacks, Brad had already made him the butt of lewd jibes and taunts, and soon there'd be no less than 10 black youths, outrageously encouraged by Max, making vulgar taunts about her hubby's performance and how his cock measures (literally) up to theirs. Even better, from what he'd heard, Gill and Mandy would be getting the same treatment (poor hubbies, we should form a club!); he couldn't have wished for more, it was the ultimate.

He packed away his laptop and collected his things ready for his short journey home, and as he did this he pondered over the minor problem that would need resolving as soon as possible; to discretely upgrade his spy surveillance to a quality spy cam.

12