Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the actual act of switching into Mili's ass was pictorially important, they slowed things down a bit to stage explicit cock against back door, cock pushing into back door, cock in back door compositions, and Gopal took several 240 FPS HD shots of Nick's cock pushing into Mili's asshole.

To get the implied shots, they decided to go for something the viewer would have to acknowledge—that Mili was really getting fucked in the ass, but that they weren't getting to see it. Gopal set up a pan and zoom shot where he focused on Nick's cock barely pushing into Mili's back door. Then while keeping his shot trained on Nick's cock, he backs the camera away, zooms out to capture them both face forward, and pans slightly left to get just the edge of Mili's body blocking Nick's cock from view as he simultaneously drives his hips into her.

The effect is unmistakable—you know Nick's cock is driving up Mili's ass. The motion is too natural and Mili's facial expression too real to fake; It's a technique Gopal uses time and again in the shoot for various other penetration shots. His execution is nearly flawless.

After the break to get the initial anal penetration shot, Mili's ass has relaxed significantly. She and Nick need to get back to where they were when it was raw, but it takes them some time to work up to it. If there's boring forced anal sex, we have about three minutes of that before Mili begins goading Nick in character to change the trajectory of the scene.

Back on course, Nick begins ruthlessly and roughly pounding Mili's asshole for all his worth. Mili for her part, plays up her distress and revulsion as Nick puts her through a couple positions while ass fucking her.

When Nick is finally ready to unload his cum on Mili, both photographers quickly check their cameras and settings to make sure they don't miss the big one. When they acknowledge him, Nick pulls out of Mili's ass and forces her to the floor at his feet, her head tilted up with a mix of tears and runny makeup all over her face.

"You can't fire me, you cunt, because I quit!" Nick exclaims as he begins shooting off all over Mili's face and tits. And my God does he ever cum this time... To his credit, Nick had been saving up for days, masturbating a little and backing off to build himself up for this moment. One thick rope, then two, then eight, then a dozen healthy blasts he managed all over Mili's beautiful Indian face and large milk chocolate brown tits.

Shanuj was privately sad that no extra cum would be required today... it was probably best that he didn't try fucking or coming on Mili again, he thought, but he had been looking forward to it for weeks. He would be faced with this dilemma every shoot, he knew, but today he couldn't find a way to work it in.

After the moaning stopped and the last of the shutter sounds ebbed away, there was a general sense among the four of them that they had just accomplished something extraordinary for amateur porn... But now they had a problem, and they all knew it. With the last of the canned shoots going up on the private site this week, they needed to have new content. The video they shot was supposed to be more tame than what they actually produced. They needed something "vanilla" or they'd bypass weeks of time and tens of thousands in revenue waiting to be captured.

"What about the PoV stuff?" Gopal asked.

Mili looked at Gopal then at Shanuj and shrugged.

"My mouth isn't too tired btu I don't think I can fuck anymore." She said.

Shanuj thanked God Gopal remembered the shoot staging they discussed the day before—the types of shoots, the things they wanted to roll out. A common request was for Point of View footage of Mili wanking cocks, titfucking, dick sucking, etc. It pretty much just required the two of them to be willing to let Mili do what she wanted. The tamest blowjob would still be an amazing set or three for her faithful followers. They could tease the rape fantasy video on the forums... a note or two from Mili first, a note from Shanuj next, a framegrab or still from the set after that... all the while rolling out tamer, vanilla hardcore her followers would buy along the way. Then a teaser clip.... Then a complete teaser trailer... there could easily be a six week, six buy run up or more before rolling out any of the scene they just shot.

When they were ready, Gopal laid on a bed nearby in Shanuj's studio as Mili cleaned herself up, dressed again in her office boss wardrobe, and began stripping for him. When she was topless but still wearing her skirt, she knelt between Gopal's legs and pulled his pants and underwear down. She wasn't sure why she was surprised, but she gasped and giggled a bit when Gopal's dark brown cock popped free of the waistband of his boxer-briefs; his cock was almost every bit as big as Nick's, making it look gargantuan on his much smaller frame.

Mili smiled and devoured it hungrily. Gopal shot it all holding the camera near his face, craning his neck for the best perspective. His own discomfort probably contributed to the length of time it took him to cum—as Mili has time to give a multi-minute hand job, tit fuck, and blowjob from between his legs and on top of him in the 69 position. Nick helped to take the "implicit" video, shooting from behind her or off to the side with her hair or hand blocking the actual penetration while Gopal trained his lens on every inch disappearing directly into and out of Mili's mouth.

Shanuj, for his part, maintained his usual level of professionalism, passing on the chance for Mili to finish him off when she offered after the others had left and they were alone in his office. At first, anyway.

"Shanuj, it doesn't matter anymore." Mili said, "I came here this morning to tell you I wasn't going to do the explicit shots. I wasn't going to... but I couldn't find my voice. You seemed to passionate about it... you had this vision laid out. I thought I'd go through with it and tell you after the fact. But then... I think, just a little further... just a little more and the financial rewards will put me months ahead on my goals. Then maybe I can find a job and leave this behind. But with Nick, with you, with Gopal... it doesn't matter anymore. And I saw that you've been hard as a rock for two hours..."

Shanuj didn't need more convincing. Although he tried to position Mili to fuck her in her ass, he sensed her resistance and decided to try another time, instead accepting to fuck her pussy from behind and to fuck her mouth from the front, ultimately coming directly into her mouth while thanking her profusely for servicing him.

He didn't want to beg for it though, and today convinced him that he wanted to fuck her in her ass, but that would have to wait for a future shoot.

12