All Comments on 'Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 03'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great 3rd chapter

Suggestions: The guys should be coming inside her pussy and ass, and she does ass-to-mouth and pees on camera. Also, she gets a new job and the people there learn of her nude modeling. They get her drunk on a business trip, ask about her nude modeling, and fuck her and 2 other married female employees in a group sex orgy; the women get their pussies and asses fucked (come inside) by multiple men.

writingn00bwritingn00balmost 9 years agoAuthor
This chapter is the bridge to what happens next...

I appreciate your comment... there's a lot in store for Mili coming up I think you'll like. This chapter is like a bridge between the unplanned startup and transition Mili from suburban wife into online porn model... chapters 4 and later will get to focus on how things change and how everything gets ratcheted up--harder scenes modeling while balancing the effect the modeling has in Mili's personal life as people begin discovering the true nature of her online pursuits--and how they use that information as she tries to reenter the IT workforce. (Husband, husband's friends, old and future coworkers / bosses / etc). Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mindless behavior

And what was the point? Mindless sex that wasn't poorly done. Nothing interesting or entertaining about this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More.

Please wite more so that we know what she decided about the job. You are a great writer.BD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot, but sicko......

.....let's face it, shall we?

She's still married to Mahinder, hasn't told him anything of her actual work. She's either not telling Mahinder or outright lying to him about her working. She's fucking other men multiple times per session, several days per week. Doing every debauched thing she can. Even Shanuj fucks her when he gets worked up, and that's all become routine.

So what do they think will happen when word gets to Mahinder that his sweet little demur wifey is doing far more than nipple-peek erotic photos, that she's become a fucking machine and a whore? Oh, and he will find out. His co-workers will one or another register for the "extended" viewing and can't be identified as connected to Mahinder. The folks at the investment banker in Manhatten will recognize her and/or try to work that into yet another series of debaucheries.

Nope, she's screwed the pooch, here. She may as well come home, well fucked and spill it all to Mahinder, let him leave her, as he must, and get on with her whoring ways, as THAT is her career path, not IT Project Management.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The first sentence...

The first sentence said it all: "I'm sorry but I'm not just going to whore myself out"!!! What she did from second one was to become a whore and each day going deep in that!!! Is a Web whore less whore than a street whore? I don't think so!!! Her mistake? Not having talked with the husband before she started that life..1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enthralling & entertaining

well written , fast paced , crazy , nasty story.

intriguing , well crafted plot ,

unusual protagonists .. indian / friends / etc

shocking in the way the tale is presented

...

loving wives is a nightmare topic / genre ..

the trolls / haters .. really go to town on well written , emotional stories that for some reason they read KNOWING they will be upset by them .

.....

would be great to see this Author write something in the Mature or Romance categorys ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is part 4?

Get writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Mili!

Come on - where is the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

Is the husband a complete idiot, please let's have the scene where he either sees her explicit videos or turns up whilst she is on a "shoot"

TruienTruienalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant series!

Kudos for a fantastic series. I do hope you'll treat us to at least one more chapter though. I'm sure we're all dying to hear what happens when Mili's friends and family see the more risque pics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* !

Thorough Garbage !!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Unfortunately underwhelmed

Curious about others

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I love the one-step-at-a-time approach to developing the story and Mili’s steady acceptance of more and more explicit porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous