All Comments on 'Military Mom's Morning Ritual Ch. 01'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Very good writing. Very clean, precise and descriptive. Glad to see that this was the first chapter so we can see how they take care of the mom. Hopefully chapter two will be a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good. Can't wait for chapter 2

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting. I used to say if I could suck my own cock I would never leave the house. ***

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 8 years ago
One of your best!

I've always loved your stories, but this one sent me over the edge! I actually came in my shorts without even touching myself. That's a first! Thank you!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago

That was very fun and now I can't wait to read more. Very thoughtful of him to care of her needs as well, she definitely raised him well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story, I can't wait for part 2

If young Adam enjoyed having his mom help him jerk off, what's the kid going to feel when he's face to face with his own mother's cunt. It's the by far best thing a son can ever see, the beautiful hairy hole he came out of. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam blows his balls the minute he lays eyes on it.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Short story

But sweet. If I could lick my own pussy I'd never leave the house.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
KEEP THAT HEAD UP!

she would be a pretty good Drill -- err DROOL Sergeant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STORY WAS RUINED

The story was good until you put that sick crap about that guy sucking his own dick. It takes a really demented and sick mind to even put this in an incest story! You really need to get your head examined for that kind of garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story ... arousing / HOT and so intense. Yes, hopefully they can work out something at supper; maybe he can screw her and she will let him cum in her mouth ??? Av team is a good place to be. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfinished

Don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Good lord, please continue this story!!

milfleglovermilflegloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Ruined?

What a sec...I need to get MY head examined for a story you knew was about incest that YOU chose to read? So incest is ok but sucking your own dick is weird? See ya at the shrink's office!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To 'Story was ruined'.....

Obviously no-one has told you why dogs lick their cocks. It's because they can!

solrac72solrac72over 8 years ago
Great story!

Really liked the story!

I was kind of hoping she would have been rimming him while he sucked himself, but maybe the next chapter will catch some of that action. ;)

Anyway another great story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice work

Rarely see something funny and inventive and well written at this length. Most one pagers never seem to get the job done. But this comedy of errors is very good.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Wow

Wow, original story, Sons autoflatio, mom helping out. Just wow, hot as Hell! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs