All Comments on 'Military Mom's Morning Ritual Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Really good right until the end

It really is a good continuation of the story yet somehow it left a strange aftertaste. I know I should expect some sort of femdom from a military woman so I enjoyed her strict approach, but the ending with the com-cage kinda ruined the story. Now I have difficulties imagining her as a loving mother but more of a domina getting her own fix through him. On the other hand he seems to enjoy the whole ordeal, at least to some extent, so we'll see where this is going.

Sorry but the ending only made it a 3* for me this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf is that??

Don't you get any other plot to write story? You just wasting your time with a worthless shit. Please be creative and think other plot to write mother/son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rehashed 2*

you keep rehashing the same domme mom theme over and over. plz come up with something original for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was a waste of time...

This was awful. I won't repeat what everyone else has said; I have a question for you, do you pay attention to what you are writing? A key to success in both the military and in writing is attention to detail. Here are a few examples why I ask:

* "He loved what she was wearing: A pair of very tight fitting Army camo short-shorts, her usual around-the-house attire, tucked into boots..." Short-shorts tucked into boots? Does she have no legs, just feet?

* "...hugging her, pressing his aching, huge cock into that tight little ass...", but later, "slapping her own meaty ass...". Which is it, tight little ass or meaty ass?

Your references and allusions to the military are inaccurate, perhaps you should stick to that which you are familiar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rubbish

The domination theme is NOT erotic. There is another category for crap like this. The story was tolerable while there was a playfulness to it. You couldn't help yourself. You ruined it in the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gay as fuck

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

You really need to edit or reread before you post and im my opinion this crap needs to go... Very hard to follow whats going on.. First mom is in the kitchen and takes her shirt off so he can suck on her nipples and then somehow they work to the living room where low and behold her shirt is back on and needs to be taken off again.. WTF when did that happen ??? And it just goes on and on... COme up with something worth reading as this was a waste of time...

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Nice touch

Not your best story, but the femdom and cock cage won me over. You deserve credit for trying new scenarios. (4)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the sex but the domination is just not my thing.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Fuck the ANONYMOUS pricks

The ANONYMOUS pricks can fuck off and die.

Great story! Love the mother dominating son scenario! Keep the story going! =o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

For a sequel, how about she bring in one of her female military friends ?

They could dominate him both, one fucking him wuith a strap-on while he eats the other's pussy or ass, or tie him up and offer him a nice lesbian show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adam has a surprise for Cassie.

Adam popped the hinges to his door early the next morning. Sneaking down the hall naked and into his mother's room. Cassie slept nude, and was laying on her stomach. Adam was horny, his piss filled bladder making his morning wood stand at attention, and ready for action. He almost simultaneously pulled back the covers on his mothers bed, and was laying on her back ready to enter her from behind. "It's gorilla war sex this morning Sgt., and this is an ambush," Adam laughed. The unexpected surprise attack caught Cassie completely off-guard, and before she could react, she was being taken from behind. Adam's pelvis was smacking his mom's ass as he pounded into her like there was no tomorrow. "Revenge is a dish that is best served early," Adam exclaimed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story! Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was liking it.

I was liking it, it was a bit too femdom but still tolerable, until she brought out the cock cage, God damn it. That, basically ruined the whole story for me, cock cages are just a huge fucking turn off for me. No offense to the author as I like quite a bit of their other work, but this one just didn't do it for me.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
First, I'll echo that last comment: It morphed into a Domme story awfully quickly. But my issue is more fundamental.

When you're immersed in a story, visualizing the details the author is crafting for you, and you read something that completely takes you out of the moment, you've fucked up somewhere in the editing process.

Here's the line: "He loved what she was wearing: A pair of very tight fitting Army camo short-shorts, her usual around-the-house attire, tucked into boots, and above a very snug Army drab t-shirt that hugged her muscular torso and revealed her powerful arms."

Confusing? Ya think? They're short-shorts, but they're tucked into boots? Like, she's not wearing them as shorts, because they're tucked into her boots, and hanging out like a handkerchief? Do the boots come all the way up to her taint? And how is she wearing them "above" her t-shirt? Or did she tuck the t-shirt AND the short-shorts into her boots? No. You describe the shirt as "hugging her muscular torso". So what the fuck is she wearing, and HOW is she wearing it? I'll be honest: making sense out of that paragraph is a complete boner-killer!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Well

Well, Ch 1 was a Hot mom son story. Ch 2 turned Mom into a total Domineering Bitch!

Really, a nice Nut kick to start things off? That totally sucked, and it went down hill from there. I'm done with this one. 3 stars may be one too many.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

just stumbled across this story it was great till the cage came into play that kinda killed it for us. but it was still a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES