Military Mom's Morning Ritual Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go, pulling him to her, kissing him, draping her slack legs over his hips. She licked his lips, chin and cheeks, sucking up the smeary cum and shooting it back into his mouth for a lingering, sloppy kiss. They broke and she pushed him away, slipping off the counter as he leaned back, smiling and spent, his cock semi-hard.

She walked to the freezer, pulling out a bag of peas, pitching it from one hand to the other as she walked toward him, an evil grin on her pretty face.

"You're ready for more, aren't you?"

He nodded furiously.

"Maybe tomorrow, but until then, you are NOT to touch yourself!" she growled. "And just in case..."

She slammed the frozen bag of peas around his dick, making him shriek. He tried to slap her hands away but she was too strong, holding it into place, breathing into his face inches from hers, her eyes wide with purpose and determination. He squirmed, but she held fast and he felt his cock shrivel to a nub.

"I did a little shopping today, soldier boy," she giggled, reaching to the counter and grabbing a small bag she'd had there that he hadn't noticed.

She pulled something out he'd never seen before, a little cage of some sort, metallic, shaped like...a cock. He blinked in disbelief.

"What the..."

"A chastity device," she said, putting the bag of peas on the counter and slowly slipping the cock cage around his shrunken pecker, locking it into place. "You will wear this at ALL times, until it's time for you to use your cock...with me, of course. Understood, soldier?"

"But what...but what if...suppose I have..." he stammered.

"A date?" she laughed. "Well, if that happens, I suppose we can talk about it."

She stood back, arms crossed, smiling at his crotch. He looked down at his dick cramped into the cage, and then up at his mom, naked, pussy slick and wet.

He felt himself stiffen. Or try to. He winced as he felt his cock press against the bars of its tiny prison.

"Oh, God..." he moaned.

She looked at her watch.

"Almost 2100 hours, soldier boy, lights out," she sighed, escorting him down the hall to his room.

He climbed into bed, sheepishly smiling at his sexy mother as she leaned over, pulling the blankets over him, kissing his forehead like any other doting mom.

"See you in the morning," she laughed, twirling the chain on which hung the cock cage's key.

"Yes, Sgt. Mom," he warbled weakly, watching her go, and aching for morning to come, so they could again, and again, and again...

12