All Comments on 'Military Wife and Her Co-Worker'

by rinzler88

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll bet

Amanda gives Adam hell if he even looks at a girl. Well maybe not now because now she does not really care about him.

Old Greg know a good thing, he fucks her, Adam has put up with all other shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
they just keep

coming with there sicko stories now there even picking on the military.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A story with nothing new...

A story with nothing new...Just a cheating wife, stupid enough to let another man come to her hotel room...Even a cheating wife with no respect for her husband, because nor his husband call stopped her cheating...Another sad story of people with no morals and no respect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impo !! You're an asshole

It's a story you dumbass, read it and move on , it's not real!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tripe

Another fucking wimp cuckold author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Utter

Garbage from the fld of ducks polluting lit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another whore

Barely away for a few hours and already unfaithful.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Misleading tagline

Implies she gets caught or at least feels some remorse. Poor bastard will eventually find out his wife is a bitch.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Betrayal with malice...

This wasn't a mistake or something that just happened. She was looking for it and she wanted to betray her husband. Sex during the phone call is the ultimate disrespect. We can only hope that karma gets even. Amanda and Greg need to reap the harvest of their selfishness. Perhaps a followup? Not necessarily a BTB slash and burn but something with real remorse (not "I never meant to hurt you, I love you will all of my heart" BS). A chance at redemption and restoration or better, loss. As it is she is just another skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we forget hubby ask her too fine someone

the door was open.dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope hubby finds out

hope her lover gives her aids or would be nice if the plane crashed her hubbty deserves to get some money for having a cheating whotre

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About time

While the absconding servicemen are away in a foreign country killing innocent civilians, their wives are fucking their way through a list of men on their to-do list.

This was a hot story I want to read more about military wives getting up to mischief with available men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: About time

go back to your isis mates you silly little twat! then we can bomb you to death with them when we make isis pay for what they have done you bloody wanker!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when and if the husband finds out there be hell to pay

She is now a slut for other men's cocks and a divorce is in the wings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re Impo !! You're an asshole

Just love cretins who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

<P>

Also, the "it's a story" argument is simplistic and superficial. What, you’ve never read a story, watched a movie or TV show, and commented on how illogical it is? Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ISIS anon

At least the servicemen are getting castrated by their wives vis delicious infidelity instead of being decapitated by freedom fighters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Okay.... sadly she didn't put up much fight against Greg. Why? Where's the disfunction in this marriage??

Plot has been done before, these types of characters ( wife & non- threatening male co- worker ) have been written about before. Dialogue is ordinary.

How about something original in the next part Mr. rinzler88 ?

3*s for encouragement, lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such negativity

First, this was a very well written piece. Second, the title and the one liner such be enough to warn you about the type of story this is. If you don't like it, just don't read it. Third, the husband wanted her to get a girl to have fun... if she is allowed to have fun she should have a say between cock or pussy. Finally, I hope we get a second chapter. I would love for her to get to her sense and put up a bit of resistance again, before giving in completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

What a piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope she gets maggots and rots from the inside.

allenethanmallenethanmover 9 years ago
Nice Story

Sadly I never got a TDY like that when I was in the Army. I liked the story none the less. Don't let the right wing loonies get you down. Added it as a favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Story!

Nice build up and climax. Nice to see a psycological transformation unfold...she is subimissive! Greg just got himself a good piece of ass for as long as he wants it!

Unique story line, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice.

Well writ rinzler. 5*

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
erotic

It seemed more like an erotic coupling scene than LW. LW is more concerned about the psychology of extra-marrital sex either with permission or not. Cuckolding, swinging, or cheating and the pleasure or guilt associated with it.. A good LW story deals with the way the relationship is affected between man and wife. A good ending to this story would be: she promises not to do it again and keeps it to herself, or she confesses and offers hubby a get out of jail free card, or she keeps doing and gets caught either when she gets home or maybe Hubby comes for a surprise visit! We LW fans like the consequences of her action. In a straight sex story there are no consequences and they concentrate on the sex and are much better stroke stories. LW storiy fans revel in the complexities that the sex between people not married to each other can bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD FIRST EFFORT!

I'll vote based on two aspects, writing craft and story line. I give you 4 stars based on the way you handled the pen. You made the story believable, at least the first 3/4ths, and I could easily suspend belief and by remembering my days of government travel, relate to the male character.

Now for the story line; when you got to the "Master" crap you earn a 2 in my book. I wonder if people really act like that and wonder what is wrong with them, if they do. I averaged the score and gave you a 4. NOT BAD FOR LOVING WIVES!

Now I'd like to comment on two of the stories comments; Re: innocent civilians and ISIS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN WAR, AND WE ARE SURELY AT WAR WITH MOSLEMS WHO SUPPORT TERRORIST, AKA ANY MOSLEM WHO DOES NOT CONDEMN IT AND HELP US FIND AND DESTROY THE TERRORIST. The term, innocent civilians, is the brainchild of a bunch of talking head media idiots who hide behind the half baked teachings of a bunch of sixties professors who love to sound, "oh so superior." These people mix the poison drink willingly enjoyed by young and not so young idiots who get doped up and father babies that someone else must raise, while men whose shoes they aren't fit to shine fight and die to keep them safe. Oh yeah, did I mention they are so stupid they can watch their fellow Americans jump to their deaths, thanks to these same innocent civilian Moslems, (not one of them wore their countries uniform) and they refuse to believe ISIS when they say they want to kill us. (Hey Guys! Us includes you, even if you're too stupid to know it.)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Distractions

Why 'Military Wife?' There is NOTHING in the story connected with the military. Many of the aspects speak against this. Rank, for example. Two military people working together are NOT co-workers, they are on the same squad or on the same mission or stationed together, or any of many other possibilities, BUT not co-workers. One is superior to the other. Even if both are 1st LT, one has time in grade over the other. Nothing like that is suggested. Also, the penalties for their careers if (when) discovered would be massive ... could even include time in Leavenworth.

And WHY? It is not an issue in the story! They could get to DC working at Ford or Marriott or Five Guys Burgers.

SM5 points out (quite correctly IMHO) that hubby plays only one role in this tale ... to be the clueless dupe talking on the phone with Sweetie while Bull pushes the envelope in her shtupping. Not enough, for SM5 or me, to warrant LW ... better Erotic Coupling, which it clearly is.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Special duet...

one slutfucker and one slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT

CHEERS !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another cheating slut

DUMP DA CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a couple of pieces of shit.

Cocksucker greg needs his dick stuck up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great first story. Loved it.

Nm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed this story ... Great first effort and I hope you'll have more cheating stories to tell!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that is a classic case

of mixed signals.

I feel sorry for the husband.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Say It Ain't So

Tell me we don't have yet one more writer who writes these pathetic, no consequence, wife is a worthless slut stories. Please redeem yourself with a second chapter where they both return to find divorce papers and the loss of their jobs as well as receiving all of the public ridicule they so richly deserve. Throw in a nice ass-kicking for Greg while your at it.

And to ALLENETHANM, I guess your comment about right wingers just goes to show that you lefties have no morals and are only good for fucking around. I guess that is why the USA is in such a mess right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
at least the slut never said she loved her husband.

She had no respect, remorse or any human feelings, just a brain dead stupid story written by a man with no love in his life. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid comments!

Can somebody explain why so many comments are so negative?? Why bother reading the whole story and then leave stupid comments?? Are you all angels our something?

On topic. I liked your story. Keep on writing and let the haters go fuck them selves. ;)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Though the hubby just got cuckolded, keep in mind...

He was willing to have her go and latch onto a piece of tail to bring back to her room so it's not as if he expects complete faithfulness from her - just likely a faithfulness which does not include guys... and though each of her actions were stupid in and of themselves none of them were exactly planned out before hand...

chief573chief573over 9 years ago
Never mind any comments from "anonymous" and keep going

We need a chapter 2. It will be harder to maintain the relationship when they get home, so all sorts of interesting possibilities exist.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 9 years ago
Chapter 2

We definitely need a follow up story. It could include another phone call in which the husband realizes that she's got more than her own finger inside and eggs her on! He may have fantasized about her with another man and this is what they've both been wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I thought it was a great story and was well written. As for all of the negative responses, remember this is Literoticia. It's most probably the author's wonderful imagination. You guys need to get over yourselves.

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
anon..

anon all neg.. fuck you cos I fort it woz good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 2

Need a second part. He takes her virgin ass and he fills it with his seed also does it many times. He finally get it completely down her throat and fells a woman lips push against his pelvis bone for the first time. Its the first time a woman has taken his 9 inch cock completely down her throat. He loves seeing for the first time his cock move in her throat. Basically she becomes the best cock sucker he's ever had. Plus she learned it from him. He gives him a hand job at the park. He fucks her on ever piece of furniture in hotel room. He fucks her in the rental car in every position possible. He fills her with his seed again and again unknown that he impregnanted her the first night he filled with his potent seed. In fact she ends with with twins never known to either man just who is the babies father. They keeps the affair going for years with her lover giving her one more child. Her husband does give her one also. This story just begun it could go anywhere. End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In some USA states no children support for bastards

Chapter 3 The husband checks the kids with DNA test and they live such state where the husbands do not pay child support for bastards after divorce (if the kids are under 4 year).

Either Amanda starts lawsuit against the biological father for children support or she raises her kid alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife

No lovingredients wife here. Pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cheating slut wife who only loves herself.

Write part two where hubbie beats the fuck out of chicken shit Greg, divorces the slut and sues the co they used to work for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THINGS HAPPEN WHILE AWAY FROM HOME

I have had experience with both single and married women while we were deployed. Our Congress actually thinks it can legislate the inclinations of our animal response to sensory perceptions. Away from the one betrothed to does not pull the plug on finding other human beings attractive in their own right. Shipboard fucking was not uncommon and was never a forced rape thing. Good sex and mutual relief are God's gift to procreation and chemistry allows us to prevent the conception process. So I ask the thinking person to consider how a "Law" can be expected to curtail human sexuality?

I like your work of fiction, if that is what it was. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why didn't you

Ever write the follow-up chapter about the suprise visit and the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Piece of shit story

From a POS writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where was the short ending

Nine month later she gave birth to two sons. Dipshit husband in the end raised Greg's 3 children. The End...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next day ....

.... rinzler88 was back in his bedroom closet waiting for the next "real man" to drop by and fuck is "loving wife" in her ass so he could "run a batch", spray the closet ceiling with more of his "CUCK" juice and then submit another one of his pulitzer prize storys to Cuckorotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really liked this story & gave it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

When a married woman has an opportunity to stray while away on business, she owes it to herself to go for it.

When i was a recently-married 30 year old woman, i worked for a non-profit organization. My CEO chose me to attend a conference in Niagara Falls.

At first i was glad (& proud of myself) that my hard work was noticed. Then i realized that he may be having different plans for me (& yes he did). I realized he will ask me to go to bed with him.

Well, he did fuck me. I hearned that a woman can cum with a man she does not love; that some 45 year old men can be very good in bed; & last but not least, that I can fuck other men & still love my husband.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

cheaters should be caught and punished

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years ago
Both ways

I had an overnight seminar that I brought an employee along with. We had our share of drinks but went to our separate rooms. I get a call from her asking me to come to her room to pick out what to wear. When she opened the door she was completely nude. She told me she was in an open marriage.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Just another back rub, Really??

A very sweet story turns hot passionate as her massage became a sexual picnic

of carnal tasters choice with man's dick, that I myself would enjoy being pumped with (over and over until he came in me) until he couldn't give me anymore.

naxos65naxos65about 6 years ago
DREAM ON !

were you thinking about a work colleague that YOU DREAMED you had somehow managed to have sex with GREG ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another one

Another scrubber of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never served but you'd denigrate those who have

military intel, but in order to have a laptop for mission she needs one loaned from hubby? Flying civilian and staying in a civvy hotel? And that uniform shit, wtf????

You're a jody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!

Even though it was predictable it is still told with conviction. I do not know much about the military but I do know that your story works. The slave mentality was a surprise. I can see then having fun from now on at work - seeing that she now have two masters! Do write a follow up story please!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Jody

The lowest of the low

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And Amanda and her lover

Got bad paper discharges along with her divorce when they got back to the base. Great conference though.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

He needs to find out what its like when someone finds out there secret. Besides losing his job he also loses any chance to work in any kind of government agency. From the fed. level down to city no one will have anything to do with him. Now that would be justice. Of course someone finds him in a bar parking lot one night down the road. He spends 2 to 4 weeks in the hospital.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Trash

Just more complete trash written about military wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt

Pathetic and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stupid pathetic author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part two

Part two and they get caught by her husband pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucktard

You're a fucktard, don't know why morons like you want to make all military wives look like unfaithful sluts.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a fucked up story, I hate stories where military wives cheat and don't get caught. 1 star

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Not a good story. Mostly because I’m retired military and my wife is still in

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Future SWAMP DONKEY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Later, when their cheating became known, Amanda and Greg were both charged under Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which makes criminal the act of adultery. Both were given official reprimands, stripped of all rank, awards and certificates, sentenced to 90-days confinement (suspended) and given a dishonorable discharge from the service. Both spouses divorced their cheating partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UCMJ Article 134 violations x 2

AhboomAhboomabout 1 year ago

Omg amazing, we need a continuation of this story, or similar stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't believe this for a second! A nonsense story about them fucking and basically nothing else...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And Mandy found ot what a divorce was like before she even got back to her home base

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What nonsense

SorchakSorchak8 months ago

That was a waste of 5 minutes...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last week of a marriage is usually great, especially when one is in the military and Adultery usually gets both of them "yellow paper" discharges and she also lucks out and gets divorced... wonderful story, just a bit incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous