All Comments on 'Milk Ch. 02'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
milk plus gyno - WOW

Excellent, excellent. Please keep writing.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 13 years ago
Master's Milkmaid Slave

I loved this tory. I could hardly believe he inserted a device that actually went clear up inside her cervix. That is a male's fantasy is to fuck a woman so deeply that his cock actually invades her cervix and he breeds her as he shoots his semen inside her. Then he attaches the milking machine and milks her large teats.

I'm waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic milking

You write fantastically well, I loved it! Just one point, - erotic though invading her cervix may be, in reality it would be quite dangerous from the point of view of infection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clit...

I love how you always get her spread, then go straight for her clit. I had to go straight to mine while reading. Writing is amazing, thank you for being so sexy, respectful and rough.

terra

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

from what I've read it is near impossible to induce lactation with out someone nursing 5 - 8 times a day. It is the minimum amount of stimulation required for a woman to produce milk. But I sure like your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unusual story.

But a good read. I don't usually enjoy stories where the woman is getting tied up and used, but you made her binding gentle and she's obviously enjoying it. My only comments would be that the table, at 50" seems too small, and I'd like to see a little more detail regarding the machine and her reactions. I wonder if she's never coming back or never leaving? And what exactly does he want to happen, long term? So many questions, so little time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Milk Previous Part
Milk Series Info