Milk from My Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relented to her pleas he touched his tongue to her clit, gently licking it. As he tongued her love button, he inserted two fingers into her warm orifice, pumping them in and out of her wet cavern. Her abundant liquids aided the entry of his digits, making them slick and sticky. Finally he sucked at her clit, making her gasp as she revelled in the exquisite sensations.

"Yes... eat me honey... make me come," she encouraged.

"Mmmm," he murmured, increasing his efforts.

He sensed that she was near her peak, so he increased the speed of his thrusting fingers and reached for her nipple with his free hand. He swirled his tongue around the tip as he sucked vigorously on the little knob, adding to the feelings surrounding her pussy. With the triple stimulation to her clit, pussy and tit, the feelings overwhelmed her and she came with a blinding force, shattering her in its fury.

"Ahhhh........." she shrieked loudly, oblivious to the sound while in the midst of her orgasm.

Her cunt juices poured forth, drenching his face. He lapped at her folds, enjoying the tart taste of her liquids.

As she lay on the bed, catching her breath, he kissed her face and neck, giving her a few moments to recover before starting another sexual assault.

"Are you ready now, honey?" Sam asked, as he straightened, moving onto position between her legs. "Do you want this cock inside you?"

"Yes! I want it. I want that cock of yours inside me. Fuck me, Sammy, fuck me and make me cum!"

During their brief time together, Kaye had begun to enjoy talking dirty while having sex. Hearing his sweet, luscious wife talk asking him to fuck her heightened his arousal and spurred him to greater heights of passion.

Kneeling between her legs, he opened them wide as he used one hand to guide his member into her slit. He placed her calves onto his shoulders then he slipped into her slowly, entering her inch by inch. When the head of his cock pushed into her, they both groaned at the sensation. She felt a wonderful fullness as his tool continued its way inside her. Slowly, he bottomed out, his cock fully inserted, his balls touching her butt cheeks.

He paused for a moment, enjoying the feeling of finally being inside her. Her cunt muscles squeezed him, gripping his cock and making him groan at the delightful friction. He retreated carefully, pulling his cock until only the head was inside. She shuddered as she felt the nerve endings come alive at his motion. His member was shiny with her juices, then he again plunged into her, burying his cock entirely.

He began the rhythm of mating, pulling in and out slowly at first. Wet, squishy sounds could be heard as his member slid in and out of her pussy, as well as the slapping of his balls against her ass cheeks. He took his time, caressing her thighs, then sucking her toes as his hips continued to move.

Gradually, he increased his speed and intensity as he moved his hands to her hips to add more power to his strokes. His thrusts became harder and faster, urging her to reach her peak with him inside her. Slap, slap, slap... the sounds could be heard as their hips rose and fell in sync, both of them oblivious to the outside world, lost in their passionate world. Their moans and groans became louder as they continued their erotic dance.

He changed the angle of his strokes so that his pubis ground into her clit, stimulating the nerves there, adding to the mix of feelings surrounding her. He pounded into her aggressively, thrusting with long, hard strokes. He could sense that she was near her climax, so he slid one hand to her clit, rubbing vigorously. The added stimulation spurred her on, urging her to reach for that seemingly unattainable goal.

"Sammy, keep fucking me, I'm gonna cum" she encouraged.

Sam did just that, increasing the force of this thrusts as he pinched her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, ....ohh.. ohh... OHHHHH...." she moaned as she crested into a world of bliss.

He kept plunging into her slowly, as her body shuddered and her cuntal walls gripped him. Her juices flooded his cock as he continued pumping his cock into her even wetter pussy. He still had staying power as she had sucked him off earlier and his balls did not feel tight. He knew that he could still pound into her to give her more orgasms. He enjoyed the sight of her full breasts and rounding stomach as he ground into her slowly, giving her time to recover from her sexual high.

As Kaye drifted back to earth, she became aware that Sam was plunging into her in a slow and gentle manner. She looked into his eyes and said lustfully, "I want to be on top."

Readily, he agreed. He then released her legs from his shoulders and lay on the bed beside her. She climbed on top of him and straddled his legs. Staying on her knees, she moved along his body to put herself into position until her pussy was above his erect cock. With one hand holding Sam's dick, she raised her body, then lowered herself slowly to his upright member.

As the thick head went inside her, she sighed as she felt the pleasure run through her body, starting from the point where his tool speared her, spreading to her extremities. She went lower until the top half of his cock was engulfed.

She again lifted her torso, raising herself until only the thick wedge was inside her. She looked at him and smiled teasingly, prolonging the moment of agony. She plunged into him, swallowing his whole length inside her moist cavern. She stayed in that position, rocking herself back and forth and just enjoying the feeling of his fullness within her.

Sam looked up to his wife, enjoying the sight of her on top of him. Her pretty face, her long mussed hair, the freckles scattered along her nose, shoulders and tops of her breasts - all brought him great pleasure. Her eyes were closed as she slowly slid back and forth on top of him. Her hands were on his stomach to support her torso as she pushed him in and out of her.

Sam could not resist her quivering breasts as she moved on top of him. He caressed her full mounds as she continued to rock Urging her forward, he raised his head to suck on her luscious breasts as he moved his hips upwards to meet her downward thrusts.

The sounds of slapping bodies could be heard as Kaye's hands reached for the headboard and fed her nipple into his hungry mouth. He tried to induce milk to come out of it by sucking gently at first. After a few futile tries, his patience was rewarded with a small stream of milky fluid. He suckled contentedly as his lower body drilled upwards to reach into her wet cavern.

This continued for several delicious minutes until the urge to cum filled them both. Her pussy juices kept them well lubricated, enabling his shaft to push in and out of her without difficulty. The squishing sounds that they had grown to love increased in volume as her fluids eased their union.

His mouth released her tit, enabling him to concentrate on pumping her until they both surrendered to ecstasy. His hands went to her hips to guide her downward thrusts, bringing their bodies even closer.

"Ohh... ohh...ohh," she whimpered, as she squeezed her cuntal walls to grip his dick further. "Uhh... uhh...uhh," he groaned, as he thrust his pelvis up to reach into her innermost crevice.

The volume of their moans, grunts and groans increased as they also increased the intensity of their pumping motions. Kaye changed the angle of her descent so that her clit was stimulated as she fell and moved his cock. The pleasurable feelings increased and amplified their enjoyment of each other's bodies.

"I'm gonna cum!" she warned. "Keep fucking me, Sammy! Ohh, ohh, ohhh!

Sam kept on fucking upwards, drilling into her and increasing his speed. He could feel the tightening in his balls, announcing his impending orgasm. Kaye also felt herself losing control, striving for the fountain of bliss.

"I'm cumming!" he groaned as he announced his impending explosion.

"Cum inside me honey. Fill me with your cum!" she encouraged.

After a few more downward thrusts, Kaye felt the pleasure burst inside of her, bringing her to a shuddering release. She moaned as she collapsed against his chest. He continued to piston in and out of her until her clamping walls triggered his own orgasm, his balls erupting and his spunk bursting forth, flooding her insides. He groaned as his hips continued their motion until all of his cum was released in three separate bursts.

They stayed joined together, catching their breath as their hearts continued to beat at a hurried pace. After a few moments, his softening cock slipped out of her and she slid down to lay beside him. Their sweaty bodies lay side by side, naked and contented, as they basked in their post-coital glow.

She turned to lay her head on his shoulder, her fingers playing lightly with the sparse brown hair covering his chest. His one arm went around her, drawing circles on her back. His other hand stroked her belly, searching for movement from the baby within.

Suddenly, she sucked in her breath and asked him, "Did you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

"A flutter. It seemed like a tiny movement inside," she replied. She took his hand and placed it on the right side of her tummy. "Here, feel it."

His hand remained on her belly, waiting for the movement to repeat.

"C'mon baby, move again for Daddy," she coaxed, speaking to her baby inside her belly. They waited for a short moment, holding their breaths. Then the tiny movement occurred again, this time stronger and longer.

They released their breaths and smiled at each other. Sam had an amazed look on his face as he felt his child move for the first time. His hand remained on her tummy until the motions stopped, then he hugged her lightly as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Our baby's moving now. It's great!" he remarked enthusiastically.

"Mmm, must have been awakened from all our bumping," she giggled, as she settled herself comfortably by his side and prepared to sleep. It was after all, a Tuesday, and Sam had to go to the office in the morning.

"Sammy?" she asked softly.

"Hmm?"

"We have a doctor's appointment on Saturday afternoon. Don't forget it!"

Sam was a sweet husband and loving father, but he was also a bit absentminded and forgetful, and this exasperated Kaye sometimes.

"Of course not, dear. I already told Nick and Jim that I won't be with them this weekend. I want to see if our little one is doing fine in there," he said as he patted her tummy.

"Good. I thought you forgot it."

"No, hon, I didn't."

He got up, intending to go the bathroom. He cleaned himself up, then brought a warm washcloth to clean her crotch and thighs. After making sure that Kaye was suitably cleaned, he returned to the bathroom to rinse the cloth and hang it on a small rack. As he walked to the bedroom, he passed by the smaller bedroom to check up on Micki. She was soundly sleeping in her crib.

"Did you check on Micki?" she asked.

"Yes, she's sound asleep."

"Okay, thanks. Just for that you earn a good night kiss," she said, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Good night, Sammy dear." She turned on her side, facing away from him.

She smiled to herself as she arranged her naked body on the bed. Boy, he really is pampering me. It makes me feel like a queen, she thought. It was a nice feeling, entirely different from her first pregnancy. She was all alone during that time; Mike was in Iraq during the early months so she did not have a husband to share her burdens with. Then during her fifth month, he died. Now she had the love and support of Sam as they awaited the coming of their child.

"Night, hon."

He arranged the covers over both of them, curled his body against hers and stroked her belly. His gentle caresses soothed her and they drifted off to sleep.

****

"What time are we going to pick up Micki?" Sam asked as they drove towards the doctor's clinic.

"Six o'clock. Mom wants to show off her granddaughter to her bridge friends."

It was Saturday, and the couple had just dropped Micki off to Kaye's mom. Every Saturday, Kaye's mom Ellen played bridge with her close friends. They rotated places every four weeks, each one sponsoring the game at her own home. Today was Ellen's turn to host the bridge party, and she asked Kaye to bring Micki early, so that the baby could sleep and she would have time to prepare for the arrival of her friends.

****

"So how are you feeling today, Mrs. Whitfield?" asked Dr. Susan Chang, her petite obstetrician. Her straight black hair was cut in a stylish bob, and her figure was comparable to that of a young woman. She aged gracefully; she appeared to be in her 30s but Kaye knew that the doctor was in her late 40s and had grown-up children. Her slanted eyes belied her Chinese origins, as did her delicate bone structure. She was one of the most caring doctors that Kaye had ever encountered; she was highly recommended and had supervised Kaye's first pregnancy as well.

"I'm fine, Dr. Chang. Thankfully, morning sickness is gone and I can hold my food now!"

Looking at her chart, the doctor said, "Hmm, your test results are all fine. Remember to eat a balanced diet and go low on salt and sweets."

"Yes, doc. I don't want anything to happen to this baby," said Kaye, remembering the difficulties of her former pregnancy. She almost lost the baby when she received the news of Mike's demise; she had to stay in the hospital for two weeks. Fortunately, the problems were resolved, and Micki came out hale and hearty.

As a nurse prepared the ultrasound machine, Dr. Chang asked more questions and Kaye answered them. Sam listened while Kaye and the doctor exchanged information. He gathered reading materials from the doctor's office, and searched online as well, to prepare himself for Kaye's pregnancy.

He received advice from his mom, as well as Ellen (Kaye's mom) on how to take care of newborn babies. He already had experience with babies; he had been caring for Micki for several months now. However, this was his first time to care for a newborn, and he wanted to do things right.

"So, are you ready for your first sonograph?" the doctor asked.

Kaye nodded in agreement, preparing herself for the cold feel of the gel on her stomach. She had done this before, so she knew what to expect.

The doctor applied the gel, then ran the transducer along her abdomen. The image was transferred to the monitor, and the excited couple saw the outline of the baby on the screen.

"There, can you see that?" Dr. Chang inquired. She pointed to the image, "That's your baby. He or she has a very strong heartbeat, as you can hear. Do you want to know the sex of your baby?"

Kaye and Sam exchanged glances, and Kaye could clearly see the longing on her husband's face. They replied in the affirmative, and the doctor moved the transducer to get a more accurate view.

"It's a boy," announced Dr. Chang. "See that? That's his weenie," pointing to an object on the screen. "Let's take a photo, it'll be your first picture of him."

They were both delighted with the news. Kaye was glad that she was carrying a boy; after all she already had Micki. She also knew that Sam secretly yearned for a boy, although he said that he would be happy either way.

After giving the picture to Sam, Dr. Chang gave more instructions, then finally gave Kaye her prescription. Kaye left to change from the hospital gown into her own clothes, leaving Sam with the doctor.

"Er, doc, can we still have... you know, sex?" Sam inquired.

"Yes, of course, but it all depends on the case. Some pregnancies are difficult, so we advice couples to refrain from intercourse. But in your case, there shouldn't be a problem." Dr. Chang answered. "Of course, as the baby grows, there will be difficulties regarding certain positions, but most couples find a way around that. I assume you're still sexually active?"

"Yes."

"No problem with that. Just be careful and make sure that both mother and baby are safe. We wouldn't want anything to happen to them. I usually advice to refrain from full penetration during the ninth month, as it may trigger an early birth in some cases. Other than that, use your discretion."

"Sure doc. Thanks!" Sam said.

**** "It's still early, we still have time to spare before we pick up Micki," said Sam, as they drove away from the clinic. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to go home. I want to fuck you, Daddy!" replied Kaye.

Sam wasn't sure that he heard it right, so he clarified. "You want to fuck?"

"Yeah! I was so turned on during the exam. I badly wanted to cum when she applied the gel on my tummy!" she confessed. "Must be the pregnancy hormones kicking in."

"Well, I'm not going to turn THAT offer down!" he exclaimed. With that, he stepped on the accelerator and drove as fast as legally possible to their apartment.

****

As soon as they were alone in the elevator, Kaye attacked him. She pushed her breasts into his chest as she pulled his head down to kiss him. Her tongue entered his mouth, seeking his. They maintained a near perfect lip-lock as she slid one hand between their bodies to fondle his cock through his jeans. His hands cupped her butt and ground her against his crotch, wanting to be as close as her belly would allow.

They were fortunate that no one else entered the elevator and they reached their floor quickly. They hurried towards their apartment. Sam's hands were shaking, as he tried to open the door. He couldn't put the key in the slot, as Kaye stood on tiptoe to kiss his neck and her hands were caressing his crotch. He growled in frustration, then was finally able to slide the key into the keyhole and open the damned door.

They ran to the bedroom, discarding clothes on the way. When they reached the bedroom, both were finally naked. Sam wanted to lie on the bed and plunge directly into her, but Kaye had other ideas.

As they stood beside the bed, she looked deep into his eyes and said, "I've been a bad girl today, Daddy."

"Yes, honey, you've been a bad girl, teasing me in the elevator. Now you'll get your punishment," he threatened, as he kissed her passionately.

Lifting her lips from his, she replied, "I want you to pretend to be my Daddy, Sammy! I want you to suck on my tits, then I want you to spank me and punish me! Then I want you take me from behind and fuck me like the slutty little girl that I am!"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, a bit incredulous. "I might not be able to control myself and be too rough. The doc said..."

"I trust you, Daddy. I know that you would never harm me." She then lay on the bed, her eyes teasing and beseeching him.

At that, Sam eagerly got into their role play. As a newly married couple, they had not played out all their sexual fantasies. Early on, Kaye had been quite shy in the bedroom. She only had one previous lover, and that had been her first husband. It was only recently that she was becoming more experimental and willing to try different scenarios in the bedroom. Sam considered himself all the more fortunate for having married a passionate woman such as Kaye.

He went to the bed, crawled up to her then began showering her face with tiny, featherlike kisses. He placed little biting kisses along the side of her neck and at the back of her ear, knowing that spot to be particularly sensitive. He then licked his way down her body until he reached her full, milk-laden breasts.

Hungrily, he attacked the turgid nipple, sucking fiercely, giving it several tugs, until the milk flowed into his mouth, nourishing and fulfilling him. He enjoyed the warm sweetness of her offering and the smooth, honeyed taste of her milky mammaries. He continued sucking and swallowing until he drained the teat of its contents.

"Ohhh...yes, Daddy, suck them. Suck my tits!" she encouraged.