Milk from My Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He transferred his attention to the other boob, latching eagerly and suckling even more fiercely. He was rewarded with the gushing warmth of her milky offerings as he tugged on the erect nipple. His tongue swirled around the hard bud, arousing them both further. Her moans urged him on, encouraging him to suck harder. His hand palmed the drained tit, kneading it and driving her to even greater heights of pleasure. Her hands held him tighter to her breast and her fingertips moved restlessly along his hair.

When the teat had been drained of its sweet delights, he released the nipple, then gave it one final kiss. He raised his upper torso, moving to a kneeling position to the juncture of her legs. She smiled then went on her hands and knees, exposing her shapely rump and her shiny, wet pussy.

He went into position behind her and aligned his hard cock at the entrance to her moist cavern. He took his member in one hand, then slid the head along the lips of her pussy, spreading her juices over his hardness.

She looked back at him, her eyes gleaming as she ordered, "Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Slap my ass and fuck my pussy! Punish me like me like the naughty little girl that I am!"

With a hard thrust, he slid his cock inside her moist cavern with one smooth thrust. His groin pressed against her buttocks as he bottomed out. Both of them moaned at the burst of sensations created by their initial union. He slapped her ass, leaving a reddish imprint of his hand on her ass cheek.

He pulled out his cock until only the mushroom head was inside, then paused for a moment, enjoying the sight of his cock partially inside her wet warmth, the roundness of her buttocks, her long, wavy her and her smooth white skin. He then thrust completely, drawing another moan of pleasure from her and a grunt of satisfaction from him. He began the rhythm of mating, moving in and out of her with quick, hard thrusts, slapping her ass occasionally.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, fuck me!" she urged. "Give it to me harder! Slap my ass!"

Sam pushed into her harder while his hands held on to her hips to control his movements. His balls could be heard slapping against her ass cheeks, as well as the squishing sound of flesh meeting urgent flesh. He pounded into her, filling her moist pussy with his throbbing hardness. He could feel his orgasm rising, tightening his balls and threatening to burst.

He doubled his efforts in making her cum, wanting her to achieve orgasm first. He reached forward to cup and squeeze her hanging tit. Her overly stimulated body could not take the added sensation, bursting into flames of desire. She moaned his name as she came hard, her juices gushing out and her pussy walls squeezing his dick. Her climax triggered his own, his spunk bursting forth and filling her womb with its hot, creamy offering. He groaned in satisfaction as his member softened inside her, spurting all of its contents into her crevice.

They both collapsed on the bed, tired from their exertions. He was careful to move away from her so as not to crush her and their growing baby. Their chests rose and fell as they endeavored to recover from their orgasmic bliss.

As they lay together, their breaths becoming deeper and more stable, she looked at him with soft grey eyes as she asked him, "Will you go with me to my next doctor's appointment, Daddy?"

He answered, "Hell yeah!" then kissed his wife tenderly.

****

*FINIS*

*Thanks for reading. Your votes and comments will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you want me to continue this story. Special thanks goes to Nicole, Edward and Thomas for the comments and encouragement.*