All Comments on 'Milk of Human Hatred'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sperm/milk Extraction was erotically described, by an experienced ' CFNM Mistress' for 5 stars!

Beautifully written descriptions of both; submissive male masochism and one sadistic female dominatrix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erectile Dysfunction 73

You have serious problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another train wreck

Ed - get a clue. Nobody (except maybe Samuelx) has more stories rated SO badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a strange but fascinating story

Congrats. Wow. What a strange and fascinating story. Four out of five. Torture and pain stories are not normally my type of thing. But you set this up really well.I had no idea where it was going, even when the wrestling match was being talked about. I never thought he would go through with it.

I almost totally believed and accepted how Mimi defeated him. OK, part of me thinks he could have rolled and used his superior arm strength to escape before she got inside him. But I know the plot needed that penetration to happen. I also liked how he and Mimi realized they were in love at the end.

I liked his revenge on Mimi after her illegal head butt. But I think the story would have been better if after the whole situation was over, everyone's relationship sort of blew up a bit and they had to struggle to reconnect. The husband could be angry at Ellen for not calling foul on the head butt to the groin. Ellen could feel great guilt over allowing everything to happen and in effect picking her friends over her husband. Ellen and Mimi could be estranged. The Gang of Four could realize they went too far. Another possible story line could have been for the husband to have been injured, especially by the actions of the women trying to rescue Mimi, and be angry at everyone while recovering in the hospital.

Then the author could perform a slow reconciliation.

So overall a weird, slightly icky, but mezmerizing story that I am surprised I liked, but I did. I must check out more of your stories and see if there are other weird, well-written wrestling stories on this site. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically stupid

What would have stopped Jeff from driving an elbow or his fist into Mimi's face and knocking her out? You never think this crap thru and you never seem to think Jeff would become violent. All you do is just ass rape another man. Really really old shit Ed. No stars for absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good backkick mimi is out of the game, the others would go down fast, ruin em all, the wife to be abuser also

those are sick sado-masochistic bitches, need to be brought down hard and fast, I have real trouble they are out to get him, when he broke off with her and got a new GF. Really a sick bunch of pure sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still the same brain sick author with his ugly story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is insane and need´s help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leave

Move out of the house and divorce the bitch and her friends.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
WTF?! The Dog?

A mutual fisting finale,with the dog packing it up his pooper?

This crapfest should have ended up with the bunch of them being flattened by an 18-wheeler doing 60 mph!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Her Ass!

Do it in a hurry. Pack your bags and leave. Move to another part of the country or another country altogether. No comminications with anyone from your past, no forwarding address, nothing, nada, just go..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a fucking piece of shot story

Instead of running over the girls with a big truck they should drive it up his wimpy fanboy ads. What a sorry lowlife buddy he is his wife must be a lesbian because he is nothing but a walking fussy actually they should drive that truck up your. Fanboy ads

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WtF

Kill. Kill . Them. Kill them all. Death by insertion.

What the fuck would you stay around for. Only to plot a drastic nasty deadly revenge. Kill them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This makes no sense.

Why would he possibly stay with her? First off, if they did what you described to his ass they would have ripped his sphincter muscle so badly that if they didn't immediately drive him to the ER for emergency surgery he would have bled to death. The sphincter is like any other muscle in the body. To get it to stretch that far would have taken days, weeks and months of gradually building up to that point. So they literally ripped him a new one. And he would have massive bleeding. So they are sick, despicable people. Why wouldn't he call the police, have them arrested and sent to prison for years? Not only are they horrible people but they're stupid people too. They made a video of their crimes. I mean really. Are they brain dead? This is just another Edrider unfinished disaster. A man gets raped, violated and never does anything about it. Jesus Ed - NEVER write again. You're just a horrible sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Death will set you free

Some men should not be born.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Just too overboard sick

Ugh. How do you think up this stupidity. The whole story is pure horse flops, from beginning to end.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Fuck more submissive male depravity from a real master!

edrider73

Just when I thought your material couldn't possibly sink lower, you made a fool of me yet again. This submission is merely another of your personal projected fantasies about female sexual domination of males. I know you can't resist getting off on such crap. Forget Loving Wives, or Literotica...dude I'm seriously concerned about your deteriorating psychological health. This is no longer about your contributing to the general erotic literary content of the site. It is about your inability to differentiate between erotica and psychosis. Almost every one of your "stories" is constructed upon this warped role you see as a male. For me as a reader, your submissions are no longer erotic entertainment...they serve as manifestations of your deep insecurities as a male and as signs of some truly disturbing personality traits. Seriously, dude, seek some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of done the financial stuff, resigned my job and left the area forever. Let her and her friends humiliate each other. Her friends are more important to her then her husband is.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Well, THAT was interesting! 5 stars, just for creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
NFW!

I would probably of just gotten in my car and drove off and left the area for good. Notifying no one at all, least of all any family and friends that might of contact Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC definitely needs to arrange a three way with tinker bell, himself and Ellen…….then a permanent FMF . R.H.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Creatively getting even with the males imagined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous